[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinity Gems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: aKVBXV1_460s.jpg (44KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
aKVBXV1_460s.jpg
44KB, 460x460px
>Space Gem = Asgard

This one should be easy, after Thor Ragnarok, Asgard would be left in ruins and will be defenseless, a good twist is that the space gem is a two way door that would work as some kind of Trojan door for Thanos' army to come from within and take advantage of Asgard's defenses

>Aether = Collector

This one should also be easy, Thanos could easily take it from Tivan whose base of operation is very vulnerable as seen in Guardians, a good scene would be for Thanos to bring Ronan back only to kill him with his hands, fulfilling the warning he gave Ronan

>Power gem = Nova Corps

this one would be tricky, as the Nova Corps are bascally space police, but with the reality gem in hand, everything is possible

>Mind gem = Vision

This one is kind of neutral, on one hand VIsion is very powerful and has the mind gem to boot, but if Thanos decides to take this last, well hes fucked

>Time gem = Dr. Strange

This one by far would be the hardest as Strange actually managed to outsmart a deity similar to Thanos, if anything I can see the mind gem as one of the stones Thanos would get last, He would have to beat Strange close to death for him to get it, I could also see this as some kind of plot device that strange will use to revive people because ((MARVEL)) has no stakes

Real question is;

>Where is the soul gem

The only clue we have is whatever has it starts with the letter 'H'

There are three theories actually

1. its with Heimdall, Heimdall can SEE every soul in the universe, his eyes are color orange, the same color as the soul gem, in Thor's vision, Heimdall has lost his eyes signalling the fact that the end of the world came and it was too late to prevent it

2. Its with Hela, the queen of the underworld, would make sense considering she takes care of everyone's soul upon death

3. its inside Mjolnir (Hammer), Mjolnir can only be wielded by someone of a worth soul, and Mjolnir doesnt seem to be with Thor in Ragnarok as seen with the new concept arts
>>
>>89863316
This is so silly.
>>
>>89863316
>Time gem
>Necklace
Dude, thats the EYE OF AGAMOTTO, it is not called necklace
>>
>>89863316
heimdall having the soul stone would be so stupid and contradicting the statement that asgard can't have to infinity stones in the same place when they handle the aether to the collector
>>
So will we see Death herself making an appearance in the MCU? I mean it's pretty inevitable with Thanos and Deadpool now.
>>
>Necklace

GET OUT NORMIE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
This is old news. I came ITT specifically to mention the Triple H thing only to see you already did.
I'm more interested in why the fuck the Space Gem and Time Gem were both hidden on Earth. Knowing they were scattered around the whole universe made everything feel vast & mythic, knowing 2/6 were on this one backwards mudball shits over that.
>>89863712
Some people think they'll just sub in Hela. One """source""" says Eva Bell is playing her.
>>
>>89863370
Kek moves in mysterious ways.
>>
>>89863370
>>89864035
I doubt "Orb" and "Sceptre" were their official names in-universe either.
It's just a colloquialism senpai.
>>
>>89863316
>managed to outsmart a deity similar to Thanos, if anything I can see the mind gem as one of the stones

Thanos and Dormammu are nowhere similar to each other.
>>
File: 1407539635826.png (979KB, 864x544px) Image search: [Google]
1407539635826.png
979KB, 864x544px
>>89863316
An observation:
Dormammu and Thanos are in no ways similar, where it counts. Thanos is 3-dimensional being of flesh and physics, like Strange. Dormammu's infinitely more powerful, but his entire existence is based on concepts we can't even comprehend. Strange was able to stalemate (not even beat) him by exploiting that extraordinarily different basis. Thanos knows what Time is, the same trick fundamentally will not work. Other simpler tricks would, but Thanos is a master of keikakku so has likely planned for them. It comes down to who's trickier.

Also I have a niggling hunch that Vision's personality is gonna live on in the Mind Gem and that this will play into Thanos' downfall.
>>
I keep telling ya, the Soul Stone is Mjolnir. We know Thor is going to lose it in Ragnarok.
>>
>>89864440
I'm veering towards Hela because why the fuck else would Asgardians fear & revere her? Plus Occam's Razor.
>Heimdal: uh he can um SEE every soul in the universe yeah
>Hammer: eh it er READS your soul when you try to lift it that works
>Hela: I control souls. Deal with it. Fuck you.
>>
>>89863316
Who the fuck cares? Marvel movies were never a masterpiece of storytelling.
>>
>>89863316
>2. Its with Hela

The is the only one that is even remotely acceptable of the three options you presented. We already know that Odin will not tolerate having more than one Infinity Stone on Asgard. It's confirmed that the Space Stone is in their weapons vault as of Thor 2. If they already had the Soul Stone, then he would've had the Space Stone sent elsewhere like he did with the Reality Stone.

>Heimdall can SEE every soul in the universe
No, he can just see RIDICULOUSLY fuck-far. His eyes are basically two Hubble Telescopes, dialed to a billion. If he could only see the 'souls' of the universe, then he would not have been able to actually see the convergence when it was happening.
>>
>>89863316
The Eye of Agamotto is a PENDANT. Pendants hang, necklaces stay around the neck.
>>
File: scarletwitch_hero.png (136KB, 601x772px)
scarletwitch_hero.png
136KB, 601x772px
>>89864392
>Also I have a niggling hunch that Vision's personality is gonna live on in the Mind Gem and that this will play into Thanos' downfall.

I somehow doubt Vision will survive the Mind Stone being ripped out. But I do think it will be Wanda and her telepathy aimed at the Mind Stone that will be what allows for Thanos to be beaten.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.