[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the doom of Gunmar, Eclipse is mine to command

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

i havent seen any threads about trollhunters, although i havent visited 4chan in quite a while.

this show is fucking great and its getting a second season, trust me lads, if you havent seen it yet, youre gonna love it. great villains and redemption arcs and kids being kids. and also trolls.
>>
>you will never fuck a changeling
>>
>>89862196
Who's the new voice actor in season two?
>>
>>89862196
second half villain when they first introduced felt like couple episode bad guy monster of the week. and strickler hiring new fools every week. but nope went balls deep with rot and i loved it.
>>
>>89862216
seth green. usually always replaces people.
>>
Really wonder where things are going with him going deep into the caverns wearing that Armor.
>>
Took awhile to get good but holy shit it got good.

RIP Anton
>>
>>89862239
Weird how they telegraphed that. Around mid season.
>>
>>89862196
So we'll get another season after this one finishes? Or was this entirely season 1. Netflix confuses me on this.
>>
>>89862296
we already have the whole season 1 on netflix, so we have to wait until season 2.

netflix always releases whole seasons rather than airing one episode each week.

so meanwhile we'll have to settle for watching race to the edge
>>
>>89862357
That, mall episode of Voltron. Some Home. Top Gear. Some Archer for work related reasons. Peabody and Sherman. Hopefully Thunderbirds series 2.
>>
>>89862239
Ew.
>>
Blinky has such a nice voice i want him to narrate my life
>>
>>89862357
>netflix always releases whole seasons rather than airing one episode each week.

Sorta. They release mostly half of production seasons. Trollhunters is the first time they release a whole production season instead of half of it.
>>
>>89862216
Anton Yelchin, at least for most of the season. They had recorded a large chunk of season 2 dialogue before he died.
>>
>>89862216
Yelchin.
They record for these things way in advance, so Del Too says he's got enough Yelchin to fit 13 more episodes, after which there is a convenient plot device that was in place before they lost Yelchin to justify a new voice for the final 13.
Also it's a 52 episode show.
>>
>>89862196
>and redemption arcs

Fuck, no. I already thought Strickler was too easily forgiven.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.