[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 3430b8_5932177.jpg (124KB, 1200x698px) Image search: [Google]
3430b8_5932177.jpg
124KB, 1200x698px
Well, /co/?
>>
>>89852185
That sword isn't magical at all, so no.
>>
>>89853144
You must be from reddit because you're too fucking retarded read.
>>
>>89853144

In game they mention how Sam's sword appears to be totally ordinary yet is stronger than the hi-tech one Raiden was made. So for all intents and purposes it is magical.

Raiden can also obtain a sword with the spirit of Solid Snake in it.
>>
>>89853371
It's not magical, it's just an actual heirloom samurai sword that was turned into an HF blade.

The effectiveness of an HF blade depends on the quality of the sword it was made from, Sam is a weeaboo who happens to actually have a 16th century blade, that responded very well to HF treatment and is therefore more effective at destabilizing molecular bonds than raiden's swors.

Sam is also disgustingly skillful and was able to keep up with Raiden and Armstrong despite having almost no augmentation. And he's got a killer smile.
>>
>>89857655
I kinda wanna see Jack against Sam.
>>
>>89852185
Could Aku run for President?
>>
>>89852185
Jack's sword can only cut people if it's being possessed by someone pure of heart, Raiden is kind of an edgelord who was a child soldier at one point so probably not
>>
Sam's sword is really good at cutting physical matter

Aku is dangerous because he's the cosmic essence of evil. You need all kinds of magic shit to be able to fuck with him. It took the blessings of multiple pantheons to create Jack's sword.
>>
>>89858188
He doesn't need to.
>>
File: fireworks.gif (1MB, 245x137px) Image search: [Google]
fireworks.gif
1MB, 245x137px
>>89857655
When MGR2 comes out in 3017, Sam had better be back.
>>
>>89852185

Aku can only be hurt by Jack's sword so no.
>>
>>89858188
I don't the USA exists in his future. Writing a document called the 'Declaration Of Independence" probably resulted in everyone's immediate vaporization.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.