[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the target audience think of nuPPG? Does anyone on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 960.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
What does the target audience think of nuPPG? Does anyone on /co/ have any relatives or other kids (especially ages 7-11) who have opinions on it? Alternatively, how well is the merchandise selling in your area's local stores?
>>
>>89851242
My 5 year old sister enjoys both series, but it seems to me like she quotes and remembers more things from the original. Could be bias on my part.
>>
>>89851242
wouldn't know.
nothing is being sold of the shit.

steven universe and adventure time has more trash than anything from the ppg
>>
I like Bubbles' voice
>>
>>89851242
My little sister 'likes' it or she did at first but shes not dying to see new episodes compared to Adventure time or Steven universe
>>
>>89851242
My younger siblings were practically in stitches when I showed the original. They think the new series is garbage.
>>
>>89851479
Considering her VA is a literal tween, it's not half bad.
>>
>>89851428
I have never seen merch of Steven Universe at normie-friendly venues.
>>
>>89854462
Hot topic
>>
>>89854520
>Implying I've ever set foot in Hot topic
Come on pham

I consider places like them and Gamestop to be sustained by spergs and therefore a lukewarm half-normie, maybe with Barnes and Noble being the very tip of the iceberg with how much millennial Harry Potter/Star Wars shit they put on display these days.
>>
>>89854520
They literally take memes off the internet to sell on t-shirts. It kind of blurs the line between normie and not. Their video game t shirts were pretty cool at one point.
>>
My little brother changes the channel whenever it's on
I asked him why and he said it was annoying and wasn't cool like the one he watched before.
He actually pointed out a couple of the mistakes too. Like
>>
>>89856497
>My inner child changes the channel whenever it's on
>I asked him why and he said it was annoying and wasn't cool like the one he watched before.
>He actually pointed out a couple of the mistakes too. Like
ftfy. Being a nostalgiafag must be hell in 2017
>>
>>89860687
>Nostalgia fag
I'm just answering the threads question, man
>>
File: tumblr_ol3lzjiz4q1qlrz08o1_1280.jpg (523KB, 888x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol3lzjiz4q1qlrz08o1_1280.jpg
523KB, 888x1920px
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-12+at+04.08.01).png (44KB, 174x140px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-12+at+04.08.01).png
44KB, 174x140px
>>89862839
As soon as I saw that side view I was triggered.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.