[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think she'll ever go back to Peter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

Do you think she'll ever go back to Peter?
>>
>>89849744
NO! Since benis couldn't get his way and have his son be the new Spidey-fag, he will instead have MJ blacked by luke and miles!
>>
>freckles

Why do people do this shit. Milky-skinned redheads are the perfect human specimens, and artist purposefully give them early onset skin cancer.

WHY
>>
>>89849744
Eventually, yes. But by then it will have been so long since OMD that people will snarl and rave and whine about how "Spider-Man shouldn't be married!" Then Pete and MJ will be together for another twenty years before getting broken up again. Of course, Gwen Stacy will be well and truly brought back to life by that point too.

And so the cycle continues. Stop reading cape books.
>>
>>89849744

Huh? Whatever happened to the recent Renew Your Vows? Sorry I havent followed Marvel for some time
>>
>>89850437
we've been over this
Freckles are not Cancer
>they are cute natural pigment tatoos
>>
>>89849744
as soon as Slott leaves, yes
>>
>>89850627
Super powered Mary Jane =/= Mary Jane.
>>
>>89850723
*as soon as Quesada leaves, yes
>>
>>89849744
When Quesada, and Slott both get heart attacks and Alonso quits because Quesada was his gay lover and can't deal with the heartbreak.
>>
>>89849744
Nope. Mainstream Peter and family are too tainted with the devil. The only way it'll happen is if the Mephistoverse dies and the RYV Spiderman family migrates to 616.
>>
>>89849744
>tfw we won't get Sean McKeever writing romantic spiderman highschool stories anytime soon ;-;
>>
>>89851759
Spiderman Loves Mary Jane is a national treasure
>>
one of the worst things in recent memory
>>
>>89855505
I know right? One More Day was horrible
>>
>>89855888
I'm mad just from thinking about it desu, Aunt May dying would have been good for Peter
>>
>>89850558
>But by then it will have been so long since OMD that people will snarl and rave and whine about how "Spider-Man shouldn't be married!"

Bullshit no they won't. No one had a problem with Spider-Man being married in the first place (except that fat fuck Quesada). So they wouldn't all of a sudden start having a problem with it when they get married again.
>>
>>89855910
>good for peter

Also good for herself, the poor dear
>>
>>89851063
The fuck has Quesada to do with anything?
>>
It deserves a big buildup. A final confrontation with Mephisto. And a new wedding. Aunt May HAS TO be there. Just because, at this point, killing her off by another villain plot would be too cliche. Pete deserves to have his cake and eat it too. Let Aunt May die of natural causes, and allow her to say goodbye properly before she passes so Pete can be at peace with it.
>>
File: ff6.png (63KB, 219x255px) Image search: [Google]
ff6.png
63KB, 219x255px
Off-topic, do you guys think Peter has the balls to let May go? Like she's in the ICU, relying completely on life support, in obvious pain without sedatives, and has lived years without her husband. Will Peter sign "do not resuscitate" for her? Or is he too much of a Shinji to take such a decision?
>>
>>89857306
Who do you think broke them up in the first place?
>>
File: 1470714770251.jpg (548KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1470714770251.jpg
548KB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>89849744
I hope not.
>>
>>89850437
>he doesnt like freckled reds
>>
>>89858296
As always, depends on the writer. As he is now, he'll angst about it, call in every favor as before, and not be able to make a decision when there is no solution for him.

IF editorial would hire a decent writer, Peter would make the moral choice and let her go. And it would be a sign that he's actually "Grown up" and lived up to the responsibility of being a Man and not just Spider-Man.
>>
>>89858436
Maybe if she goes over to Oscorp instead...
>>
>>89858436
>Nothing on her chest.
Disappointing
>>
>>89858877
Although that will be more like a "final" spiderman story, with his mythos breaking up around peter as his enemies unite to destroy everything and everyone around him
>>
>>89859383
Wouldn't be the first time. He can let May go without it being The End. Like Val Kilmer in Batman Forever, he can let go of the initial trauma that set him on the path of being a superhero, and be a psychologically complete Spider-Man.

It would be an evolution for the character in terms of his actual "Character". Which, as most things go in comics, usually lasts until the next writer, I'm sorry to say.
>>
>>89859520
Like the old adage, the ride never ends :(
>>
>>89850689
All melanin is cancer. Period.
>>
>>89849744
Hasn't this obvious-allegory-for-marijuana-use of a character grown beyond the limitations of mere "supporting role"?
There's plenty of Marvel characters that have moved on from their original purposes, just look at Venom: to many he's more popular than Peter.
And isn't a "civilian" that's able to traverse the Marvel universe without a defining link to any particular superhero something that adds a new level of realism to the comics?
I remember when I first learned that crossovers had to be invented, it struck me as inconceivable that it could be a revelatory concept to anyone to put two different superhero teams in one comic at the same time.
But because writers make that leap of imagination we read books where there's a whole world of superheroes with all new nuances to consider.
Mary Jane having a fate no longer linked to Spider-Man books is another step in that artistic direction.
>>
>>89859989
If only you received good education.

Melanin is black. It absorbs radiation from the sun. Radiation that would otherwise reach your skin cells. Radiation that would otherwise mutate your skin cell DNA causing cancer.

Why do you think so many prisoners got skin cancer when they first came to sunny Australia?
>>
>>89860182
I rather that she stick with Spidey. For one, it's her most iconic trait, being his wife/girlfriend. Secondly, nobody remembers Rick Jones. EVERYONE remembers Lois Lane.
>>
>>89859989
Have fun with your vitamin D deficency.
>>
>>89860517
I see your Lois Lane and raise you a Gwen Stacy.
Rick Jones might have bounced around between sidekick roles until the Skrull cows came home, but at least he's stayed away from Brooklyn Bridge mortality.
>>
Bump, I love mj
>>
>>89849744
No, Peter will have hot sex with Miles. He have been straight cis scum for too long.
>>
>>89849744
Probably, but not so soon. In less of 10 years, maybe?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.