[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eddy did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: wedgie.png (499KB, 601x467px) Image search: [Google]
wedgie.png
499KB, 601x467px
Eddy did nothing wrong.
>>
Why is this show and Samurai Jack /co/'s favorite Cartoon Network shows from the 90s-early 2000s? It just seems that way, because these two shows get more threads than the rest of the shows from that era.
>>
>>89843937
Because they're great.
>>
>>89843817
Be honest, when you first watched this episode did you think it was Jimmy?
>>
>>89844150
I completely bit the red herring and thought it was Rolf.
>>
WHEN YOU STUB YOUR TOE AND IT HURTS YOU KNOW
>>
>>89843817
Of course Eddy did nothing wrong, only shovel chin cocksuckers disagree.
>>
>>89843982
Serious answers only please.
>>
>>89843937
Samurai Jack was a really solid action show and Ed Edd n Eddy was a really solid comedy. They occupy two separate niches with minimal overlap so they crop up in peoples' minds a lot when thinking of the era. /co/ fondly remembers other CN shows from that era, but those two are widely regarded as the best and as such receive the most attention.
>>
>>89843817
If Jimmy had soley targeted Eddy there wouldn't be a problem, but the second he targeted Ed and Double D any justification for his actions flies rigjt out the window.
If you're going to get revenge on someone make sure it's only on the person who wronged you. Don't drag innocent people into your revenge plot.
>>
Why did Jimmy only target the Eds even though everybody laughed at him?
>>
Jimmy goes after the Eds for something minor like a wedgie, instead of going after the Kankers whom in this episode establish that they beat him up everyday?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.