[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critter Coven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

It's the time of the week again! Don't forget to visit the tumblr and comic page to pump up those views!

http://crittercoven.tumblr.com/post/157112116065/critter-coven-has-updayted-extra-y-for-extra

https://tapastic.com/series/CritterCoven
>>
Curses did it
>>
>>89841326
Stealing the Declaration of Independence is planned for next week's meeting
>>
>>89841326
Aaah. So Arepo may in fact NOT belong to any in-universe secret organization.
>>
>>89844953
I doubt it. I mean the free masons are in movies and they're real
>>
https://www.patreon.com/lucheek

Shameless shill for our girl
>>
>>89847252
>actually slightly tempted to go for the $10 furry insert tier
>all I have are a couple slightly witch-related ideas and no artistic ability to follow it up with

A one-eyed newt would look weird next to Rosie, so I was half-thinking of a newt with half-frame glasses to go for the Macbeth "eye of newt" angle. Would it be worth it? Would I have to contribute a homemade design?
>>
>>89849784
I'd actually like to see a newd witch. That would be cute. I say go for it anon. If you tell her exactly what you want I'm sure she'll draw it. Wouldn't hurt to ask her either
>>
>>89850030
No gurarantees that they'll be a witch, if the $10 tier mentioning "bystander or one-off" is anything to go by, but I can dig it. I'm in it for the support, and crossing the $40 threshold. It's also my first Patreon contribution, which surprised me.

Heck, depending on how it turns out, I can always try and sketch the newt as a witch on my own, give myself an excuse to actually practice drawing. It's optimistic, but you never know.
>>
Congratz /co/ !
>>
>>89851277
I wonder what the phone backgrounds will be like. Single character? Or multiple character shots like some of the concept art?
>>
>>89852051
Phones don't have a lot of screen so I'm guess we won't see too many characters at a time.
>>
>>89841326
What is this furry nonsense?

Take it to /b/
>>
File: Rose PoppyxKit(1).jpg (156KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rose PoppyxKit(1).jpg
156KB, 900x1200px
>>89852969
Poppy's going to update soon, I'm sure of it.
>>
2 threads?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.