[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Place your bets, who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Place your bets, who wins?
>>
>>89840521
100 bucks on based Thor beating Thanos' ass back to his waifu.
>>
Beta Ray Bill
>>
File: image.jpg (726KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
726KB, 1000x1537px
>>89840521
New hammer won't make that much of a difference.My money is on Thanos
>>
>>89840521
>punished hero finally getting the chance to redeem himself
>vs
>overestimated jobber who's last great achievement was killing iron man's black friend
Gee, I don't know.
>>
>>89840968
Nah son. This isn't team Thor in a shitty Avengers title that needs to keep the stakes high. This is solo Thor going balls out in a climactic finale. My best guess is that the entire universe will be destroyed.
>>
>>89840968
Supposedly the hammer is waaayy stronger. Literally everyone wants it. Thanos, an elder of the universe, Thor and the witch in shadows.
>>
>>89841842
>witch in shadows
Oh come on, don't act like that's not Hela.
>>
>>89840984
>killing iron man's black friend

Is Thanos /ourguy/?
>>
>>89842206
Why couldn't it be enchantress?
>>
File: 1483987423281.jpg (52KB, 587x663px) Image search: [Google]
1483987423281.jpg
52KB, 587x663px
>>89840521
Carol Danvers
>>
>>89840521
Jane shows up, and she, Thor, and Bill triple team him
>>
Just so we are clear on the Ultimate hammers...

> British super soldier program hammer
Built at the end of the Thor mini and used in Ultimates 1-2.

> Agardian hammer...
Built by Odin, looks just like the 616 hammer, looses it in Ragnarök in the ultimate Thor mini.
He gets it back after Ultimates 2, Magento takes it in Ultimates 3 and uses it in Ultimatum. Thor gets its back after that only for him and it to be fully depowered in Hickman's Ultimates.

> Tony Stark built super soldier hammer.
Upgraded version of the British built hammer, Thor uses in Hickman's Ultimates after the Asgardian hammer is lost.

> Doom built hammer.
Looks like the human made hammers but is enchanted by God Doom during Secret Wars.
That is what we have here however it holds the collective memories of the previous 3 hammers in it.
>>
>>89841842
Anon where do i start this Thor run? Last i see was Whor first 2 caps.
>>
>>89844901
Thor God of Thunder 1-25
Original Sin (main event)
Thor v4 1-8 (fem thor)
Secret Wars - Thor mini
Mighty Thor v3 1-15 (fem thor - still ongoing)
Unworthy Thor mini
>>
>>89841842
>doom made a stronger hammer than odin
>>
>>89845294
Its not clear how powerful it is compared to the other hammers.
>>
>>89841842
>Literally everyone wants it.
I'm pretty sure that everyone wants the main universe hammer as well, but they already know that they can't use that one.
>>
>>89845274

you dont actually need to read Original Sin, it was a crap event (i should know i have the floppies) and the only relevant thing to thor is the Nick Fury whisper that everyone knows about by now.
>>
>>89840521
New Thor looks like a fuckin bro. And the New Hammer is dope too.
>>
>>89845294

Not really, he just kept Ult. Thors hammer around and plunked it down in the new 616
>>
File: i won't rage.png (708KB, 543x576px) Image search: [Google]
i won't rage.png
708KB, 543x576px
>that hair
>that red hood
W H Y

H

Y
>>
>>89840968
Thor was knocked down, but the fight wasn't over, he wasn't even KO'd
>>
>>89845274
thanks anon
>>
>>89845605
What was it again i don't even remember?
>>
>>89849461
Not even we know what was said, perhaps it will be answered in this series.
>>
>>89842319
Because she showed up in Totally Awesome Hulk relatively recently. That, and Thori wouldn't have implied she's a former master of hsi.
>>
>>89840521
Racoongirl
>>
Thor lost in the past, when he went crazy, he'll lose again.

Of course, nobody remember this, no one here really reads comics.
>>
>>89840521

Why is Thunderer trying to take on Darkseid?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.