[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE DCW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1485918469592.jpg (141KB, 777x950px) Image search: [Google]
1485918469592.jpg
141KB, 777x950px
New round of synopses.

13. Attack on Gorilla City (February 21, 2017)
>BARRY AND TEAM TRAVEL TO GORILLA CITY AND FACE GRODD – When Jesse Quick informs the team that her father has been abducted, Barry, Caitlin, Cisco and Julian voyage to Earth-2 on a rescue mission to save Harry from Gorilla City. As they trek through the forest, Barry and the team are immediately captured and brought to Grodd (David Sobolov), who tells them he needs their help to stop Solovar (Keith David), the leader of Gorilla City, from invading Earth-1. Meanwhile, back on Earth-1, Jesse and Kid Flash race to stop a metahuman that can control gravity, with H.R. and Joe guiding them from S.T.A.R Labs.

14. Attack on Central City (February 28, 2017)
>THE BATTLE AGAINST GRODD CONTINUES - When Grodd and his army of gorillas bring the battle to Earth-1, Barry and his team must find a way to stop them before they destroy Central City. Gypsy returns to join the fight, while, Jesse Quick decides she wants to stay with Wally on Earth-1.

15. The Wrath of Savitar (March 7, 2017)
>Savitar escapes from the Speed Force hellbent on revenge, and sets out to destroy Barry by corrupting his loved ones.

17. Duets (March 21, 2017)
>Barry joins forces with Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) to battle the Music Meister (Darren Criss), a meta-human who can control people's minds through song, before the entire world falls under his spell.
>>
File: 1474595410497.jpg (513KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474595410497.jpg
513KB, 640x800px
12. Camelot/3000 (February 21, 2017)
>ALL FOR ONE — The Legends continue their quest to hunt down the Spear of Destiny before the pieces fall into the hands of the Legion of Doom, and discover that pieces of the relic are each being guarded in different time periods by members of the JSA. Their first stop is the future where they find Dr. Mid-Nite (Kwesi Ameyaw) which eventually leads them to the past and King Arthur’s Camelot, where Stargirl (Sarah Grey) is protecting her piece of the Spear. In order to protect the Spear shard from the now evil Rip Hunter, the Legends must join forces with the Knights of the Round Table.
>>
File: 1474594091558.jpg (303KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474594091558.jpg
303KB, 640x800px
13. The Spectre of the Gun (February 15, 2017)
>WILD DOG’S HISTORY IS REVEALED — A traumatic attack on City Hall triggers painful memories for Rene about his family. Oliver must deal with the perpetrator behind the attack and realizes the best way to do so is as Mayor Queen instead of the Green Arrow. Tensions run high in the Arrow bunker. Flashbacks reveal how Rene went from simple family man to the hero named Wild Dog.

14. The Sin Eater (February 22, 2017)
>CHINA WHITE, CUPID AND LIZA WARNER BREAK OUT OF PRISON — China White (Kelly Hu), Cupid (Amy Gumenick) and Liza Warner (Rutina Wesley) break out of Iron Heights and head to Star City for revenge. Oliver tries to bring in the newly-formed girl gang but the ACU intervenes mid-fight. To his surprise, they are there to arrest the Green Arrow for the murder of Billy Malone. Meanwhile, Lance feels responsible for the prison break after Warner tells him she heard about him working with Damien Darhk.

15. Fighting Fire With Fire (March 1, 2017)
>VIGILANTE ATTACKS MAYOR QUEEN — Oliver faces his biggest challenge yet as mayor. Felicity continues down her dark path with Helix. After Vigilante attacks Oliver while he’s acting as the mayor, Diggle leads the team in a mission to stop Vigilante once and for all.
>>
File: Grodd is Godd.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Grodd is Godd.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>89839614
>Gorilla City 3 parter
>>
File: 1474594643150.jpg (294KB, 866x1297px) Image search: [Google]
1474594643150.jpg
294KB, 866x1297px
12. Luthors (February 13, 2016)
>LENA IS ARRESTED – After Metallo (Frederick Schmidt) breaks out of prison and frees Lillian Luthor (Brenda Strong), the police blame Lena for his escape and arrest her. Despite overwhelming evidence, Kara refuses to believe her friend is guilty and fights to clear Lena’s name. Flashbacks reveal how Lena was adopted by the Luthors.

13. Mr. and Mrs. Mxyzptlk (February 20, 2017)
>MR. MXYZPTLK HITS NATIONAL CITY – When Mr. Mxyzptlk (Peter Gadiot), a magical imp, shows up on Earth and declares his love for Kara, she tries to let him down easy, thinking him harmless. However, he decides it’s a challenge and starts to wreak havoc on National City. Mon-El has seen beings like Mr. Mxyzptlk on Daxam and knows how dangerous they can be. He and Kara argue over how to get rid of Mr. Mxyzptlk, further straining their relationship. Meanwhile, Alex and Maggie celebrate their first Valentine’s Day together.

14. Homecoming (February 27, 2017)
>JEREMIAH RETURNS – When Jeremiah Danvers (Dean Cain) is rescued from Cadmus, Kara and Alex are thrilled to have their father back. The Danvers arrange a family dinner to celebrate but things go awry when a suspicious Mon-El starts to question Jeremiah about his sudden return.
>>
File: 1486695827072.jpg (102KB, 620x775px) Image search: [Google]
1486695827072.jpg
102KB, 620x775px
Bonus.

4. The Last Picture Show (February 16, 2017)
>HOLDING ON — When Jughead learns that an anonymous buyer has plans to tear down the local drive-in, he fights desperately to keep it open. Betty finds her friendship with Archie on the line after stumbling upon startling information she’s uncovered about Miss Grundy’s past. Veronica confronts her mother Hermoine about a suspicious meeting she witnessed between Hermoine and the leader of a local gang, the Southside Serpents. After uncovering Betty’s diary, a vengeful Alice finds the perfect opportunity to destroy Archie’s golden boy image.

5. Heart of Darkness (February 23, 2017)
>THE HOUSE OF SECRETS AND LIES — With Jason’s funeral around the corner, the Blossom family moves forward with last minute preparations and a secret agenda. Archie’s attempt to refocus his energy on football comes to a halt when an opportunity to work with a new music mentor presents itself. Betty dives deeper into her investigation of Jason’s death and unearths some dark revelations about her family. After uncovering secrets about her own family, Veronica forms an unlikely friendship with Cheryl, who is having a tougher time with Jason’s impending funeral than she lets on. Hermione turns to Fred for help after receiving a cryptic message from the Southside Serpents.

6. Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill! (March 1, 2017)
>ROMANCES AND RIVALRIES - With Riverdale High's annual variety show around the corner, Valerie (Hayley Law) helps Archie prepare for his performance, leading to tensions between her and Josie. Betty and Jughead's investigation brings them to a home for troubled youth where they meet Polly (Tiera Skovbye). An unexpected betrayal sends Veronica spiraling, while Josie deals with her own pressures at home after her overbearing father Myles McCoy (Reese Alexander) returns for her performance at the variety show. Hermoine's first day at Andrew's Construction finds her and Fred growing closer.
>>
File: 1460209221362.png (142KB, 299x252px) Image search: [Google]
1460209221362.png
142KB, 299x252px
>>89839871
>now evil Rip Hunter

What is the deal with that shit anyway?
>>
>>89840084
Some JSA riffs this season, so it seems like Rip is kind of a psuedo-Per Degaton.
>>
>>89839614
I really want to know what that missing episode on the 14th is, ordinarily I'd say a huge spoiler happens like dies or something. But would they really follow that with a lighthearted musical episode?
>>
>>89840177

Iris gets raped and then decapitated, Wally disappears into the Speedforce
>>
>>89840177
They just haven't release the synopsis yet.

The musical's was issued earlier than usual.
>>
>>89840084

It's pretty neat. He shot George Washington. I think it's my fav of the CW shows this season.
>>
>>89840234

The redcoats with M-16's was pretty hilarious. I love seeing moments like that
>>
>>89839871
Please, please let any of the Demon Knights have a cameo. Even just a glance or name drop at this point
>>
>>89839995
2-parter, not 3-parter.
>>
Is anyone even watching any of this? I havent seen their respective generals nor talkback threads in a while.
>>
>>89839614
>while, Jesse Quick decides she wants to stay with Wally on Earth-1.
Wuh? Isn't she like the only hero on her Earth?
>>
>>89840084
So have you just not been watching, cause they explained how it happened
>>
>>89840677
Obviously getting the BFBC is more important than protecting the earth where all the metas are evil
>>
>>89843202
>So have you just not been watching
Can you blame them?
>>
>>89843596
I mean I get that between Zoom's army invading Earth 1 and getting imprisoned there, and most of the leadership dying aren't as many metahuman threats as on Earth 1

But still kinda selfish
>>
>>89843605
Are you trolling? LoT has been the strongest of all 3 this season. Every episode has been better than the last.

Evil Rip reminds me heavily of Wellsobard, here's hoping he stays evil.
>>
>>89840623
There's almost always an LoT talkback thread. Those are so much fun combined with the fun of the show.
>>
>>89839614
I thought the musical episode was a twofer with Supergirl for that week?
>>
>>89845667
If it's anything like the last Supergirl-Flash crossover Barry turns up in the last 30 seconds opens his mouth to start singing and then the credits roll.
>>
>>89845487
It's spoiled by some of the main characters being absolute trash, shoddy continuity and

I mean, Rory is really the only hero I actually like at this point. The episode about the villains was great, but the main characters just fucking suck. The new heroes aren't terrible, but they're nothing on Cold.
>>
>>89845750
>and
My bad, dunno how that got cut out

Too much forced drama.
>>
>>89845744
I expect very little to be fair.

I also assume Barry is going to show up because he tries to use the speed enhancer thing and dimension-hops instead of stopping Savitar.
>>
>>89845744
Nah, he was a Glee faggot so he'll want lots of screentime singing.
>>
>>89840318
There won't be any. I can tell from the description they will be focusing on Stargirl and JSA and then secondary will be knights and Arthur myth. No place in there at all for Demon Knights or the DC Camelot.
>>
>>89839871
I definitely need to pick this back up, finish up season 1 and continue to season 2.

>>89840025
I might pick this up again too. There has been and seems to be upcoming some stuff I want to see.
>>
>>89840177

There is no episode because valentines.
>>
>>89850238
I think anon meant March 14, you can see theres a missing episode between The Wrath of Savitar and Duet
>>
>>89839871

that fucking / before 3000 making me think Legion is coming

:(
>>
>>89839614
Savitar is garbage.
>>
>>89851557
Making him a monster was a mistake

>b-but then it's just a another normal evil speedster

Another fucking speedster villain was a mistake too
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.