[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinity Train

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: why is this thing on my screen.png (355KB, 690x346px) Image search: [Google]
why is this thing on my screen.png
355KB, 690x346px
Who watched this in the morning?

Will this ever get a full TV Series?
>>
>the first pilot out all the ones on CNs youtube channel excluding OK K.O to get some further attention

yeah, probably
>>
The very fact that it was given any actual tv airtime does seem to show that CN is at least THINKING about it.
>>
>airs a pilot everyone asked for
>puts it on a timeslot no one asked for
>no promo or even a "NEW" banner on the logo
>doesn't even bother to rerun it again

God, do they want people to stop watching their channel?
>>
I would prefer Forever 12, but this one's alright too. At least it's not Butte's Butt or whatever that shitshow was called.
>>
>>89834199
I live in Canada so no.
Also, I thought the characters were dumb.
>>
>>89834199
Naw. No cable. Watched it on jewtube again just in case they care. Whenever adventure time dies or maybe sooner since RS died they'll start the series.
>>
>>89834199
No and never.
>>
i don't love this show enough to commute to my parents' house and arrive before 6 am, sorry

>>89834352
b2b > it > 412
>>
i like the art and mystery and um the red hair !! XD what a good show better than even uniworse..
>>
>>89834199
This shit has tumblr written all over it
>>
>>89834708
We've reached the point where calling something tumblr is meaningless.
>>
>>89834753
Every time /co/ uses Tumblr as an adjective it's meaningless.
>>
>>89834794
It has some semblance of meaning.
Tumblr likes to shove a message of equality in your face, but then they'll turn around and bash "normal" people.

I've seen plenty of cartoons with that message; but Infinity Train is not one of those shows.
>>
is this from the same team of "we bare bears"
cuz that girl sure does look similar to chloe
>>
Finally watched it. This was pretty neat. I hope it and 12 Forever get picked up.
>>
>>89834939
That might have been the case at some point in time, but now the only meaning it has is "I don't like it!".
>>
Is this really supposed to be a poster? It's literally a frame from Google Images.
>>
>>89834368
They were, I was hoping it'd be more like Hitchhiker's Guide. Maybe it will get that way later on.
>>
>>89835268
Shut up Reddit! How dare you have an opinion that I dislike!
>>
>>89834199
I got up at 5:50 AM and set it to record. Still have yet to watch it.

Does that count?
>>
>>89834199
Only a matter of time honestly. The interest was so big even the thickest and blindest suits should have got a memo on it.
>>
>>89835576
Yes
>>
>>89834199
>premise concieved from AT episode
>meh execution
>no promotion

Yep, this is probably going to be CN next hit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.