[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bugs Bunny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 1468749414557.jpg (20KB, 600x331px) Image search: [Google]
1468749414557.jpg
20KB, 600x331px
Was Bugs Bunny the first gender fluid celebrity? They definitely don't seem to be cis, and I don't recall seeing them sexually attracted to any females in the classic cartoons, so add homosexuality in there too. There are of course lots of problematic aspects to these cartoons as well, but I think they were ahead of their time with this.
>>
File: Bugs.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Bugs.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>gender fluid
Cross-dressing for the sake of comedy is not being "gender-fluid". He's a straight cis-male who humiliates his opponents through trickery, which sometimes involves dressing up as a woman.
>>
>identity politics
was mowgli the first furry wolfkin celebrity? he doesn't seem to identify as human, and i didn't see him act sexually attracted to the human girl until pressured to by his peers. There are of course lots of problematic remarks from Disney to the furry / wolfkin / otherkin* community, but i think they were ahead of their time with this.
>>
File: 1413515999660.png (24KB, 278x172px) Image search: [Google]
1413515999660.png
24KB, 278x172px
Was Martian Manhunter the first racially fluid celebrity? They definitely don't seem to be caucasian or black, and I don't recall seeing him feel comfortable in any one of his disguises. There are of course lots of problematic aspects to these comics as well but I think they were ahead of their time with this.
>>
File: at long last!.png (363KB, 459x323px) Image search: [Google]
at long last!.png
363KB, 459x323px
Was Bruce Wayne the first Elementally-fluid celebrity? They definitely dont seem to identify as being composed primarily of carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen, and i don't ever recall seeing them talk about how comfortable they are in their human form. THere are of course a lot of problematic chemical formulas as well, but I think they were ahead of their time with this.
>>
File: someone thought this was okay.jpg (90KB, 622x288px) Image search: [Google]
someone thought this was okay.jpg
90KB, 622x288px
Was Billy Batson (Shazam as his safe word) the first Age-fluid celebrity? He definitely didn't seem to be just one age, and I don't recall him prioritizing exclusively in just one age level. We also see him experimenting with his self-identified racial and cultural state, and while it was considered controversial at the time, I think they were ahead of their time with this
>>
>>89832162
This. He's the trickster archetype, so if you're comparing him to Loki you're on the right track. Loki wasn't gay or "genderfluid" but he had no issue becoming female for the sake of a con.
>>
>>89832123
>I don't recall seeing them sexually attracted to any females in the classic cartoons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czRsltWGhw0
>>
>>89833903
Clearly he's attracted to traps
>>
>>89832123
>don't seem to be cis
Are you assuming somebody's gender Tumblr?
>>
File: Swedishchef-myspace.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Swedishchef-myspace.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>89834000
>>
>>89832123
He uses a lot of what was called camp humor, which was behavior that was kind of gay, that was so over the top and ridiculous obviously want mean to be taken at face value.
>>
File: bugs.gif (2MB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
bugs.gif
2MB, 640x464px
quit with the retarded political shit and post more god damn bugs.
>>
>>89832123
Literally every time bugs became a trap it was done as joke.
>>
>>89832123
>Tumblrina, Ph.D
Go to fucking school instead of pretending to learn about this shit from the internet.
>>
>>89832123
Who is the first semen fluid celebrity?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.