[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will DC ever make a movie as good as this again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: file.jpg (941KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
941KB, 1200x600px
Will DC ever make a movie as good as this again?
>>
>>89830900

DC doesn't make movies
>>
No, unfortunally. They're stuck with a shit cinematic universe which has no salvation.
>>
>>89830900
Hopefully not, their billion dollar universe being a trainwreck of meddling and experiments is one of the most hilarious and interest things in cinemas this decade.
It is a perpetual turbine of failure and I wouldn't have it any other way. How long will it be before we witness a huge company fuck up as many times in a row as WB did? This might be a once in a lifetime event: the collapse of a Cinematic Universe.
>>
>>89830960
>the collapse of a Cinematic Universe.

To bad they all keep making money, huh?
>>
>>89830900
Nope
>>
>>89831002
Still making much less that would make if they actually released good films.
>>
>>89831049

They're still in profit so they wont collapse anytime soon.

It's going to be very interesting to see how Lego Batman does
>>
Could a proper live action Under the Red Hood perhaps come close to that legacy?

>>89831135
They have to get product placement deals and shit, which also expects a good return on investment, I imagine most companies are now hesitant to help fund the next potential disaster, whereas if Marvel even looks in their direction, how quickly do you think they'll be sending all sorts of goodies and representatives over to cut a deal.
>>
>>89830900
They already have, though.

DK/DKR are pretty fucking terribly written in retrospect and Bale's Batman was actually worse than Batfleck; the hurdle isn't as high to clear as you remember it.

>inb4 Snyderfag
I didn't really like BvS either, but at least I can recognize how much the NolanBat films fall apart under repeat viewings.
>>
>>89831296
Yeah, tried watching them this year. They just don't hold up.
>>
>>89830924
/thread
>>
The Nolan movies are bad
The Avengers was also bad
I want the memes about these being good to end
>>
>>89830900

Matt Reeves on Batman could be great. He co-rewrote the script for the last Apes film, and shot it with an "impossible" deadline and it turned out excellent.
>>
File: approved bat.png (93KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
approved bat.png
93KB, 300x300px
>>89830900
yes, and it is out right now
>>
Lego Batman and BvS exist anon
>>
>>89830900
No. They had the right director with the right mindset for the character. And with a shared universe it is harder to deliver something more personal.
>>
>>89831159
>Could a proper live action Under the Red Hood perhaps come close to that legacy?
Yes, If it's done.

UTRH has a very big potential to be a hit with the GA and the critics.
>>
>>89833340
*If it's done RIGHT
>>
>>89833152
Even Lego Batman recognizes how BvS is shit.
>>
>>89831690
3% less good
>>
>>89833399
That good huh? I'm probably gonna have to go watch it then.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.