[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /co/'s opinion on Renew Your Vows?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: RYV.jpg (701KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
RYV.jpg
701KB, 1000x1537px
What is /co/'s opinion on Renew Your Vows?
>>
>>89823995

It's cute.
>>
>>89823995
Comfy as all get out.
>>
Honestly, masterpiece.
>>
>>89823995
eh
>>
Shit & pointless. Utterly without worth. I do not like it.
>>
You mean literally the best Spider-title right now?
>>
>>89823995
It's good fun, and makes me smile.
>>
retarded and patronizing
>>
>>89823995
I'd like it to pick up the pace a little, but it's pretty fun.
>>
>>89823995
It's cute. I like the family dynamic. It's the same reason why I like Tomasi's superman
>>
>>89823995
Kind of boring so far. Did the fight with mole man really need to be four issues long?

I dunno, it feels like they're making this because the miniseries was popular, but they don't have any actual ideas for what they want to do.
>>
>>89828227
I agree with this Anon. It's a lot of fun, it's down-to-earth, and Stegman's art is so fucking good.

>>89828665
Unfortunately Conway seems to be really bad about that. Spiral and Carnage both had really bad pacing issues that destroyed both those books. I hope the next few issues are some classic one-and-dones to really ramp up the old school feel this title seems to be reaching for, otherwise I don't really see this ever matching the lightning pace of say, the first few issue of Spider-Man/Deadpool.
>>
>>89829787
>Did the fight with mole man really need to be four issues long?

Conway was clearly fleshing out the characters, which is really important to maintaining interest in a title over the long term. It wasn't executed flawlessly, but I think it was necessary to give the 4th issue the impact it had.
>>
>>89823995

Boring shit
>>
>>89829617

It feels like a poor mans Tomasi Superman to me. I really just don't care for whats going on
>>
I think it's decent so far. Now that we've got the introduction out of the way I'm looking forward to comes what next.
>>
>>89828133
Sad, but true.

It's overwhelmingly mediocre, but it's better than fecal matter like CC or Amazing.

Once Silk gets rid of its CC tie-in, hopefully that'll reclaim the best spider-book crown.
>>
>>89827515
Sleep Slott
>>
>>89830880
It's not mediocre at all...Mole Man's depiction was ridiculous, but the characters have been far more sincere than anything Slott's ever written in the last several years. What some call snail-pace storytelling I call world-building
>>
>>89829873
>boring shit

What is Silk, Spider-Gwen and Miles Morales Slott?

RYV>all of them
>>
>>89830918
Maybe to you, but it just feels like it drags on to me. The characterization and fuel for a compelling story is there, but it just takes so fucking long for anything to happen, that I get bored. 4 issues on a Mole Man arc shouldn't exist.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.