[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does your favorite hero fall on the scale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: scale of heroic brutality.png (3MB, 808x4296px) Image search: [Google]
scale of heroic brutality.png
3MB, 808x4296px
>>
Wander's definitely at the very top end of the scale.
>>
My favorite hero is Superman, so, Superman.
>>
You need to switch Superman and Batman.
>>
>>89821490
>Supes above batman
Every
fucking
time
Supes and WW kill more people than bats in every iteration. Supes is willing to kill the big villains if he feels the need to. Bats will actively try to save his worst enemies from killing themselves.
And pete isn't that high either. He's tried to murder Norman multiple times.
>>
>>89821490

Believe it or not. The Shadow. I listened to a lot of old radio drama as a child and I was way into the shadow before i was into any other pulp hero or super hero.
>>
>>89822221
I came here to post this, but was beaten to it.
>>
>>89821490
Are there any comics where one of the villains has enough of constantly getting beaten and caught and commits sudoku?
>>
File: meanwhile.jpg (2MB, 1988x1538px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile.jpg
2MB, 1988x1538px
>>89821490
Right around Dredd.
>>
>>89822819
>>
>>89822465
This, 100 times this.
>>
I think Brainiac 5 is somewhere around Spider-Man but that the Legion in general is supposed to be Batman due to their code.
>>
>>89823008
Is it good?
If it's good I may read it
>>
>>89823213
Animal Man is only one of the greatest comics ever written, anon.
>>
>>89823235
Okay now these are just getting silly.
>>
>>89823213
Seriously? How have you not read Morrison's Animal Man?

>>89823235
Delano's run is better.
>>
>>89821490
>No one dies on my watch
Except his dad at least twice

LMAO
>>
>>89821490
Who's the purple guy on the bottom?
>>
>>89826882
Stardust, a guy who frequently does shit like this
>>
>>89826882
Stardust the Super Wizard.
>>
The Shadow doesn't really apply to the same scale other heroes are measured under as when he has his powers he genuinely factually knows who deserves what level of justice.
>>
>>89826564
i dont read capes
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.