[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they the closest siblings in the family?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 67399937744438834.jpg (314KB, 1435x797px) Image search: [Google]
67399937744438834.jpg
314KB, 1435x797px
Are they the closest siblings in the family?
>>
>>89812694
Did you forget there are twins, no matter how much they fight twins are closer
>>
>>89812740
Wait.. I thought Lynn was 2 years older than Lincoln.
>>
>>89813621

He didnt mean the two of them u tard
>>
The one closest to his dick is the closest to him
>>
Savino said it was Luna and Lincoln, although it doesn't seem to have worked out that way.
>>
>>89812694
I can't recall exactly where, but Savino said somewhere that canonically Lincoln is the closest with his sister Luna.
We don't see much interaction between them, but from what has been shown it's always positive and they almost never fight, so I believe it.
>>
>>89814885
>>89814832

I always felt Lincoln had the best connection with Lucy. The clogging episode and the hotel episode,ect.
>>
>>89812694
QUICK, POST THAT PICTURE OF LYNN TEMPTING PURE LINCOLN WITH HER PERFECT LIPS
>>
>>89812694
Is Lynn Jr. a tranny?
>>
>>89816084
kys
>>
>>89815207
>>89812694
Lynn and Lucy always seem to be the closest to Lincoln. The older girls treat him like a little brother, and the younger girls treat him like an older brother. Lynn and Lucy just treat him like a brother. Makes sense since they are the closest in terms of age.
>>
>>89812694

I thought Lincoln was closer to Lucy
>>
>>89812740
Which twin is closer to Lincoln?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.