/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you gonna watch it, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ol4p9bp05f1s44y43o1_1280.jpg (182KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol4p9bp05f1s44y43o1_1280.jpg
182KB, 1280x1280px
Are you gonna watch it, /co/?
>>
>>89811366
>6:00AM

I'll wait for the MEGA.
>>
>6am

DOA?
>>
>>89811366
>6 am
for what purpose
>>
>>89812878
That's immediately what I thought too. WTF, why would they greenlight a show just to kill it?
>>
>>89813418
They're airing the pilot at 6am so they can point to its low ratings to justify not picking it up as a show, a decision they have already come to.
>>
Nope, because I don't have cable
>antennae + internet master race
>>
File: IMG_1941.jpg (143KB, 579x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1941.jpg
143KB, 579x519px
>>89813632
>"we're going to air this pilot we probably didn't even greenlit yet on a dead slot to justify not making it a full blown series when we can simply just say "no" "
>>
>>89812893
Getting real feedback instead of unreadable hype. As long as a few normal people outside of tumblr, reddit, and 4chan watch it, CN can confirm it's actually what people want instead of what a bunch of hyperbolic internet manchildren want.
>>
File: tumblr_m6mcvpKAav1rar0yio1_500.jpg (16KB, 476x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6mcvpKAav1rar0yio1_500.jpg
16KB, 476x300px
Is it gonna be any different than on yt, cause otherwise that'd be the first time in a long time I've woken up that early to watch cartoons on Saturday... *sighs*
>>
>>89813632
>Cardassian Network
>"The verdict is decided in advance, the trial is to show you why you're guilty"
>>
>>89811366
it looks okay. style's a little ugly.
>>
So spic shota show got BTFO?
>>
>>89813877
>>89814266
This is, annoyingly, a common practice.

The most infamous of all could be Firefly. Fox really didn't like that show, but Wheedon was a fuck-hueg name in writing. So they kept airing it on shit time slots to justify not renewing it.
>>
>>89816665
You sure its not because wheedon is a fuckoff sjw loving dipshit that was a huge shithead?
>>
>>89816665
CN wouldn't be giving it air time at all if they hated it so much they'd sabotage it before it even aired

They're the network, they can say "no we're not greenlighting this" whenever because they make the final decision and you don't

Pretty sure CN to an extent likes the show and knows lots of other's do too, so they're giving it a chance. I'd also like them to give the pilot a better time slot as well but at least it shows they're still searching for good cartoons
>>
>>89816609
Barebones is the more accurate word to the artstyle.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.