[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malibu/Ultraverse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Ultraforce.jpg (112KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
Ultraforce.jpg
112KB, 736x552px
So is Marvel ever gonna get off their asses and incorporate these guys into 616? Because DC managed to do that for WildStorm.
>>
>>89808818

there are creator-owned issues for the ultraverse characters IIRC. marvel bought them up just to kill them off.
>>
>>89808818
No, they straight up said they're never going to do it.
>>
>>89808886
>>89808901
Ah fuck. I'd kill to see Ultraverse adapted into the MCU.
>>
The Malibu creators have a favorable deal when it comes to royalties when the characters are used so Marvel has just kept the Ultraverse on shelf instead of forking out any extra dough

It's pretty much the same deal as when Disney expunged the EU of Star Wars
>>
>>89808932
This, Marvel are cheap cunts who just wanted to take a competitor out of the market.
>>
>>89808919
I'd kill to see the MCU crash and burn.
>>
>>89808932
>>89808983
Not to mention that one of the Ultraverse/Malibu creators, Gerard Jones, is a notorious child predator; so they won't reprint or use his characters.
>>
I just started reading valiant and i love it.

If the ultraverse is gone what other comic universed outside the big 2 should i get into?
>>
>>89809240
Old Valiant when they had Gold Key characters is better than New Valiant

Dark Horse's Comic Greatest World (Barb Wire, Ghost, X ect) is pretty skippable as outside of the initial crossover and so team ups here and there there's like zero continuity

Archie had a Super Hero revival for like 3 months but DC bought them up.

The Original Image universe was probably the most ambitious challenger to the Big 2, it's pretty cool from a comic fan perspective to see them go off the rails and take Valiant with them.

Malibu's original Universe is also pretty good, but they're a bunch of non traditional Super Hero books
>>
>>89809403
Any reading orders like this one that makes it easy to follow everything going on ?
https://www.reddit.com/r/valiant/wiki/readingorder/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.