[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: ch12_14.jpg (330KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ch12_14.jpg
330KB, 600x900px
>Lean proteins are excellent for bodybuilding, Lem, don't complain.
>>
>>89800811
http://unsoundedcomic.tumblr.com/post/157048802300/gosh-i-hate-to-be-annoying-again-but-i-gotta

He names his swords.
>>
>>89800811
So, panel 8 I think, the one witht he "HYEARGH!" in it at least. Is the plod pushing past her family member to attack Lemuel or is she pushing the family member out of the way?

Looks like she's advancing by the foot placement but I'm not sure.
>>
>>89800811
That's a Bronze I think, and so is the plod. Is that woman trying to pull a Bastion Winalils on her sister with a plod mask? And why is the plod going crazy, I thought only Duane hungered for flesh
>>
>>89800851
Hey Snowy, haven't chatted at you since MegaCon, how's it going?
>>
>>89800891
Apparently all plods hunger.
>>
>>89800852
She might be lunging at Lem? It looks that way.
>>
>>89800923
It's a good thing Duane wasn't a corporate manager type of guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjMiDZIY1bM
>>
>>89800891
According to the wiki, hunger is a driving force behind their reanimation.
>>
>>89800921
Hey! Going pretty well! Super busy at school.
I didn't mean to put my name up there but forgot to take it off, hah.
How're you?
>>
>>89800965
School and work have got me pretty busy too. I really need to get around to putting together the Duane cosplay for some convention at some point. Ashley isn't going to MegaCon again this year is she? I seem to recall she didn't like how big it was.
>>
>>89801039
Yeah, she said it was a trainwreck. It was pretty messy. Maybe she'll do metrocon again, though? That's a smaller one in the Tampa area, IIRC. I'm considering doing a Vienne cosplay next year, if there is a con. Did you ever talk your friend into that Lem cosplay?
>>
>>89801078
Yeah MetroCon is much smaller, that's where I met her the first time, it's a hell of a lot more chill than MegaCon that's for damn sure. Though that was 2 or 3 years ago at this point, I'm sure it's only gotten bigger since. Would you fly out again for Metro?

As for Lem, I'm pretty sure my buddy would be on board cosplaying the two Adelier brothers. It's just too good of an opportunity to pass up.
>>
>>89800811
Is Flaut a word, or is there a typo in panel 7? It should be flout, shouldn't it?
>>
>>89801187
Yeah. I'd be up for that. I know a few other people who will probably go, too. (They're all Floridians though)
You should totally do that Duane cosplay, dude. You've got the height for it.
>>
File: ch12_14.jpg (330KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ch12_14.jpg
330KB, 600x900px
>>89801248
Yep, looks like she fixed it and reuploaded.
>>
Did I miss the bit of the comic where it previously mentioned that Alderode had a problem with zombies running round the streets?
>>
>>89801259
I think there were about 10 of us when I went though we had some far ranging people. One from Ohio I think, one from I wanna say Austraila, in Florida for other stuff but the timing lined up. Pretty fun though, Ashley let us each ask a spoiler about just about anything, it was really cool.

MetroCon is August 3-6 this year, we should totally get a good meetup planned out, I need something to push me into actually getting the cosplay put together.
>>
>>89801304
Apparently sometimes people acquire a plod mask and stick it on their departed loved ones. Its not legal but they think it'll bring them back. It looks like that's what that lady did.
>>
>>89801293
Huh, I just assumed it was an archaic version of flout and gave Duane the benefit of the doubt for using old timey words and having a bigger vocabulary than I do.
>>
>>89801304
http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch10/ch10_52.html

Yes.
>>
>>89801376
Ohio? Were they Forumcat?
I think she mentioned wanting to go in the future, if more cons happen.
>>
>>89801426
Too soon
>>
>>89801377
Wait the mask does the reanimating? I thought that was just used to keep them in check.

Also this might be an experiment leading up to whatever Duane is. She pushes her family member out of Lem's way.
>>
>>89801485
Yeah ForumCat was there! Had a fun group chat with everybody. Ashley brought donuts, what a sweetheart. I hope she goes to MetroCon again, I remember her talking about they changed something or other with the format, I can't recall if it was good or bad.

It'd be awesome if the next volume Kickstarter up and shipped by then so I can keep the combo going of getting each volume signed. Playing the long game with that collector's value.
>>
>>89801810
Yeah! It's the pymaric coding in the masks that reanimates a corpse/ eventually gets infected with ghosts. And dang. I wonder if. How many experiment duds did Bastion have to go through.

Duane and maybe Murkoph ?? (?) not requiring masks are exceptions , not the rule.
>>
>>89801841
I think she said it was something about a price hike for a smaller table? Something like that.

I hope she does another con. It was fun hanging out with yall.
>>
>>89801949
Yeah, cons are fun. I'm just worried she'll be too busy this year. There's the Kickstarter for the next volume that hopefully will be coming out this year and on top of that a convention? That's a lot of time taken up that isn't working on the comic. Now I for one wouldn't be opposed to another long break, but I'd actually be going to a hypothetical convention while a lot of other readers would not be, so my views are probably a bit biased.
>>
>>89802211
I guess we could ask her if she's considering another con.
>>
>>89800811
>chase down a weird plod being protected by her still living sister
I bet Lemuel is thinking "how tragic, good thing I'll never have to deal with that!"
>>
Was there a thread about the previous page? I wanted to talk about it but didn't know if I had missed the thread or if there wasn't one
>>
>>89803237
You missed it. Was one of the shorter threads that gets bumped off early.
>>
>>89802273
Went ahead and did this over on her Unsounded Tumblr. Hopefully she'll see it some time tomorrow.
>>
>>89803237
If you don't see a thread feel free to make one. Typically threads get made right as the page comes out and rarely last more than few hours. Unsounded discussion is pretty niche nobody will mind more than one thread.
>>
>>89803433
That's surprising, I thought there would be heaps to talk about the flash back and the brother banter.

About the current page, I know by the mask they're referring to the plod masks. But I can't see one on the sister, unless I'm missing something?
>>
>>89804021
Plods are not allowed in Alderode at all, all necromancy is forbidden by the Saelit faith, so it wouldn't make sense for her to even have such a mask.
>>
>>89804041
But how come Duane asks about "the mask"? Or does he think any plod can only be reanimated with a mask, so even though she doesn't currently have one she must have had one before?
>>
>>89800852
Yes.

That's the whole point, you don't know if it's protecting or attacking, but each party will see differently.
>>
>>89804041
So Lemuel has had direct contact with plods. And he agreed to help Bastion trap his brothers soul inside of his own dead body possibly for eternity.
>>
>>89804455
While it doesn't have a muzzle like the ones we've seen used in Ulestry and on Duane, the one here does have that same kind of yoke that the others had as part of the overall ensemble. I assume that's what's Duane means, even if calling it a "mask" doesn't seem to fit.
>>
>>89804907
That's a point I hadn't considered. That really does make it worse.

Also I wonder if Duane can still "smell" plod corruption of the khert or if it's like the situation where you can't smell how you smell yourself because you always are smelling it.
>>
>>89804988
Thanks, I totally just assumed that was part of her dress.

I think I need to become a paetron so I can see these pages higher quality. Does anyone know if you get access to stuff already posted or only stuff since you started donating?
>>
>>89805204
I don't understand how any of Duane's senses work except for sight. How much can the pieces of your ears decay before they stop working? My guess would be "not very much".
>>
>>89805359
Ashley talked about that on the unsounded tumblr. Hearing is one of the senses attached to souls over the body, so even if the ears entirely decomposed he would still be able to hear. It also means there's essentially no such thing as deafness on Kasslyne
>>
>>89805655
Isn't feeling vibrations through their whole bodies directly how like. cobras and stuff. hear.
>>
>>89804907

Oh yeah, this could fill in the back story as to how Lemuel was able to arrange Duane's resurrection in the 1st place.
>>
>>89800852
Obviously she's pushing past to attack, consider that the women was pushed sideways, and then look at the penultimate panel for how much further forward the plod is towards Lemuel and away from the woman.
>>
File: brothers.png (493KB, 1245x903px) Image search: [Google]
brothers.png
493KB, 1245x903px
>>89803035
Well, he doesn't have a sister, so . ...

*sad sigh* But, yeah.
>>
>>89805223
P sure you get access to all the pages.
>>
Dang. Seems like Cope isn't gonna do Metro again. Shadowcon, though.
I'm still up for visiting and cosplaying.
Are you?
>>
>>89808157
Yeah I'll be down, all the way in November so I'll have no excuse for not getting my cosplay together.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.