[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arrow sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: LadyShiva.jpg (41KB, 380x599px) Image search: [Google]
LadyShiva.jpg
41KB, 380x599px
Why not use Shiva instead of Talia?
>>
>>89792981
Stop shitposting, Judge.
>>
>>89793010
Judge Anon loves Shiva too much to ever wish Arrow upon her.
>>
>>89792981

Because they realize her part of the League of Assassin sucks and think Talia adds better plot.
>>
Why is Wild Dog allowed to kill people without anyone calling him out on his hypocrisy like the cw shows are so fond of doing
>>
Shiva really doesn't get enough love these days.
>>
>>89792981
So they finally upgraded from Nyssa to Talia? Also, you don't want CW to butcher Shiva. Trust me.
>>
>>89794780
Not that it could be much worse than what the comics do to her.
>>
They keep using Hub City. Live action Question when

Then again they would RUIN him
>>
>>89792981
Because it's a show about Batman. They aren't allowed to call him Batman, but it's Batman.
>>
>>89792981
Because they have to. They made Ollie brooding and dark so they could have a Batman show without Batman. They included the League of Assassins, who are traditionally Batman villains, they added Bruce's babymama, ARROW IS BATMAN and /co/ needs to wake up and stop watching it.
>>
>>89795438
But it's fun.
>>
File: Arrow - Uh-Oh.png (37KB, 628x362px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow - Uh-Oh.png
37KB, 628x362px
>>89792981
They actually did tease that a couple of years ago, but mercifully they've yet to pull the trigger on that one so far.
I'm not big on Arrow, but I feel like they would make it yet another LoA plot, and while Shiva could use some love, she could also use proper characterization and plots that don't involve the motherfucking LoA AGAIN.
>>
>>89793925

Season 5 arrow has Ollie abandon the no kill rule that was in effect for season 2-4, because in the end, he still killed Dahrk, and if he'd done it sooner, lots of people would have still been alive.

Ollie has killed more people than Wild Dog this season and the question of whether he can do that and still be a hero is the central theme of the season. Try and keep up.
>>
>>89792981
Because they can't stop aping Batman
>>
>>89795693
I just watched last weeks episode and he shot an arrow into a helicopter and it exploded. Those guys died
>>
>>89792981
>Why not use Shiva instead of Talia?
Because the showrunners are afraid of getting too much flak for Ollie beating yet another person way, WAY out of his league.
>>
>>89792981
Because Shiva won't give us a Damian Queen
>>
>>89792981
Why is Talia on Arrow?
>>
>>89798318
Why aren't you?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.