[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jason Biggs or Seth Green?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Leo_ch_pu2.png (158KB, 470x414px) Image search: [Google]
Leo_ch_pu2.png
158KB, 470x414px
Jason Biggs or Seth Green?
>>
I think Seth gives Leo a lot more personality
>>
Were the circumstances behind Biggs' departure ever clarified?
>>
>>89791239
i forget, there was a rob paulsen interview with the whole cast where they talked about it, I think he was just busy?
>>
>>89791286
I thought that they wanted to distance themselves from him after his offensive tweets were brought to light?
>>
>>89791333
Thats exactly it. Especially after Nick started posting links to his Twitter that kids could follow.
>>
>>89791333
>>89791384
This feels like a rumor blown out of proportion, because I've yet to find any sources confirming this was the case.
>>
Wait ... there's a tmnt 2012 thread here?
>>
>>89791775
Fancy that
>>
>>89790439
Jason, Seth sounds too much like someone from Robot Chicken
>>
>>89793053
No way, really?
>>
>>89791333
>his offensive tweets

What tweets?
>>
>>89793053
This.
Seth is doing better than I expected, but after a decade of Robot Chicken straining the limits of his vocal range, it's hard to not associate anyone he voices with Robot Chicken.
>>
File: jason-biggs.jpg (24KB, 750x366px) Image search: [Google]
jason-biggs.jpg
24KB, 750x366px
>>89793827
It was specifically this tweet that got him fired.
>>
File: SfyuN.png (46KB, 536x268px) Image search: [Google]
SfyuN.png
46KB, 536x268px
>>89795366
It is worth noting that wasn't the first time he got in trouble with Nickelodeon over his tweets. This tweet actually had them issue a public apology for his behavior.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/nickelodeon-apologizes-jason-biggs-vulgar-368267
>>
>>89795366
I don't get it.
>>
>>89795566
There was a Malaysian airline plane that went missing and news networks, mainly CNN went out of their way to talk about it every chance they got
>>
>>89795666
...I don't see how that's racist.
>>
>>89796184
And I don't see how that's a fireable offense.
>>
>>89795366
I could have sworn it was the bleached asshole tweet that got him the boot.
>>
>>89797117
Me neither.
>>
>>89796184
That wasn't the point i was trying to make

>>89797117
Because lots of people are most likely dead and Nick didn't want backlash from the victims families
>>
>>89796184
>Offensive only means racist now

This fucking country.

It's offensive because a whole lot of people were scared shitless that their friends and family were dead, asshole, and nobody could even tell where they were or what happened to them exactly, and just by sheer law of averages it's possible that one of the people reading these had a friend or family member missing. Imagine being a little kid and seeing that shit.

It's like if he suddenly said "Oh wow, what a bad time to buy a new bike!" Right after a whole load of people got ran over. It's just asking for a pissed off group to come after them because of it, and you'd better believe he's expendable enough they'll shitcan him faster than they can form a single angry letter.
>>
>>89797842
It's Nick's own fault for linking to his Twitter. I've never seen Disney can someone for a bad tweet.
>>
>>89797117
Nickelodeon is a kid's channel.
>>
>>89795366
Getting fired over a tweet seems too ridiculously trivial to be true.
>>
>>89790439
Biggs is my favorite Leo voice to date. I think he gave Leo a great sense of leadership, yet naiveness. His replacement was good too.

Seth Green just sounds so out of place and like a person playing a character.
>>
>>89799132
Seth Green was his replacement though.
>>
>>89799188
I'm talking about Dominic Catrambone
>>
Either one is fine.

The problem is dropping his "emulating Captain Ryan" shtick and making him the same old boring leader archetype as every other version of Leo.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.