[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>QC: Tying up loose ends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 3414.png (172KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
3414.png
172KB, 800x1160px
Also known as "Jeph is bored with this storyline and wrote himself into a corner, so here's a stupidly overpowered Deus Ex Machina character who solves everything".
>>
Does anyone else see this shit, start to intensively rewrite the plotline in their heads, and then stop after three minutes because it's such a waste of time?
>>
>>89779210
That's the big draw of QC; taking all of the decent ideas the author squanders and actually doing something interesting with them.
>>
>>89779198
Why is corpse cutie lying on the ground?
Did the machine god stun her?
I bet he/she can make you cum on command while whispering sweet nothings in your ear.
>>
>>89779198
I'd like to think that the David Bowie Looking Motherfucker will come back as an antagonist later on, everyone's response will be 'oh shit', and Pintsize will end up defeating them, sacrificing his worthless /b/ loving life to do so. On the other hand, that means we'll lose a valuable oldfag at /b/, but hey, it is what it is.
>>
>>89781788
/b/ros before hoes nigga just throw the mentally ill man at the enemy
>>
>>89781939
Nobody is equal parts likable and has massive balls enough to deal with it. At best we could throw a joke character at it at worst we'll lose Hannalore.
>>
>>89779198
What gender is satan? I need to know for my next blog.
>>
A literal Deus ex MACHINA...

Bravo...just...
>>
>>89782043
Legion, for they are many.
>>
>>89779198
Y'know what... I don't care. Looks like Desire, deus ex machina, whatever. I just want one question answered. A single question.

How did she get into the shop in her first appearance?

She didn't walk in the door; literally in the next panel, she was suddenly there through some mechanism. Tell me how she did that. How.
>>
>>89779198
What's a cpa?
>>
>>89785273
certified public accountant
>>
File: QC badend.png (389KB, 593x768px) Image search: [Google]
QC badend.png
389KB, 593x768px
welp, this was so bad I no longer care if she fucks the robot. That's impressive
>>
>>89784881
Science magic
>>
>>89779198
Literally Jeph's thought process right now.

Also I came up with an idea for a single panel conversation:
FAYE: "Hey Bubbles, want to start a legitimate robot fighting circuit up? There's obviously a demand for it and it'd make filling out our tax returns easier"
BUBBLES: "Yes. I'll quit tomorrow"

There, we get to the same point we are now, and it's saved us all weeks of this shit.
>>
File: nlp.png (857KB, 839x1124px) Image search: [Google]
nlp.png
857KB, 839x1124px
>>89785527
Fuck. Forgot to attach pic related
>>
>>89785408
Surprised there wasn't another Panel of Robo Maguffin just marrying them.

There I saved everyone another six months of plot.
>>
>>89779198

Jeph, I can still sell t-shirts to people who will call me names on tumblr and make me stab myself in the hand, Jacques, the hero we didn't deserve or need.
>>
>>89779198
Why does she look like Marceline wearing a suit?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.