[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It took the Inhumans this long to realize why the X-Men were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 46

It took the Inhumans this long to realize why the X-Men were mad. Are we the baddies?

Also, friendly reminder that Cyclops is still considered a genocidal maniac on the level of Hitler.
>>
>>89776507
GEE KAMALA, I MEAN, YOU'RE FIGHTING TO PROTECT A GIANT FART CLOUD THAT'S KILLING THOUSANDS AND INVOLUNTARILY RECRUITING OTHERS FOR THE INHUMAN NATION

WHAT DO YOU THINK, KAMALA
>>
>>89776507
fucking marvel draged kamala and moon girl to this shit show
>>
>>89776574

This

It always bothered me that when you're forced to be an InHuman their entire culture is forced on you. What right does Medusa have to call herself anyone's queen? It's like a cult and I can't believe Marvel thought people would take to these guys
>>
>>89776605
I just don't like Moon Girl. She's a straight up eyesore. I mean, look at her standing next to those other heroes. She's wearing suspenders and Marge Simpson hair.

I just don't like her.
>>
Jesus why did they draw kamala so bad in the bottom left portion.
>>
>>89776721
>>89776721
>It always bothered me that when you're forced to be a Mutant their entire culture is forced on you. What right does Magneto have to call himself anyone's ruler? It's like a cult and I can't believe Marvel thought people would take to these guys
>>
>>89776507
>that fucking face on Kamala

L M O A
>>
>>89776721

Marvel editorial is always on a rush to do these events. Which is why they are full of plot holes and production has logistic problems.

They were in such a rush to get rid of the XMen and promote the Inhumans that they fucked up on how to actually market that idea.
>>
>>89776507

Is that Mosaic? He's been around for all of five minutes and he's already talking like a seasoned vet
>>
File: Nazis.jpg (31KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Nazis.jpg
31KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>89776791

Except Magneto is treated like a villain you idiot
>>
File: 1418272511412.jpg (16KB, 226x207px) Image search: [Google]
1418272511412.jpg
16KB, 226x207px
>>89776507

I don't understand how this plot even got approved in the first place without everyone involved realizing how stupid it was.
>>
>>89776820

Came here to post this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
>>
>>89776780
I know it sounds racist as shit, but she looks like a monkey in that last panel.
>>
>>89776747
You remember when Kitty Pryde made her own costume and it was tacky as hell? That's Moon Girl. Hell, she has the same fucking roller skates.
>>
>>89776855

It doesn't sound racist if she actually does look like a chimp
>>
>>89776839
Marvel has done the hero vs. hero shit for fucking ever. It's almost always fucking retarded and based upon something that could've sovled with a conversation between the two forces.
>>
Playing Devil's advocate: Hank could've brought both parties together so he could tell each of them the situation simultaneously instead of just telling the X-men.

It probably wouldn't have prevented the war, but at least it might have kept it from escalating as bad as it did.
>>
File: terrigen mist.jpg (119KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
terrigen mist.jpg
119KB, 960x720px
>>89776507
Why didn't they read the pamphlets?!?!?
>>
Those weren't the random amateur inumans who haven't had any major role so far. All the important inhumans that pose a threat are stuck in limbo.
>>
>>89776917
Hank has been a worthless petty bitch since 2009

he broke the time space continuum to spite Cyclops

he'd probably make more Terrigen mist clouds while pissing on his grave
>>
>>89776935
How do you make a sequel if the first one killed everyone?
>>
>>89776507
>>89776574

One of your leaders murdered a man for destroying a cloud to save lives.

I DON'T KNOW KAMALA WHO ARE THE BAD GUYS.
>>
>>89776507
Why would they even assume the X-Men were evil?, is not like they have never meet them, or had issues with with them before this, Kamala is even currently in team with one of them.
>>
>>89776905

A conversation wouldn't do it this time. The In-humans can't contain the cloud and they wont destroy it either. The X-Men are completely in the right
>>
>>89776968
Bendis wrote it
>>
>>89776985

Yeah and they treated him like "Literally Hitler" because "Cyclops" destroyed the genocide cloud. Turns out keeping why Cyclops is hated a secret from your writers is a dumb as fuck thing to do
>>
>>89776968
It didnt get the job done
>>
>>89776968
Have it kill everytwo
>>
>>89777021
They didn't keep it a secret. They just hadn't figured it out yet.

They wanted him to be hated and villainized as the status quo, and then had to scramble to figure out a reason why afterwards
>>
>>89776985
They're just doing what they're told.
>>
>>89776507

i don't even bother reading inhumans because i don't even know who half these people are.

i know mosaic, kamala, and synapse. that's it

why can't i just have an inhumans royal family book where they fuck around on atilan and deal with cosmic shit again?
>>
>>89777056
>They just hadn't figured it out yet.

That's even worse
>>
>>89777021
>Turns out keeping why Cyclops is hated a secret from your writers is a dumb as fuck thing to do
That was the reason?
>>
>>89777105
Nevermind
>>89777056
That's so stupid, and destroying the cloud was the best they could do?
>>
>They leave the Earth or die

Ok for serious here, why don't they?
Surely Earth has some interstellar craft by now.
Or they can contact the Guardians and ask for space-bus.
There must be some empty worlds somewhere.
Or just become a diaspora in the greater galactic community. Aliens won't give a shit.

Of even if that isn't possible, why not just go to Mars?
With all the mutant powers, surely there's some who can help terraform.
Get some alchemical dude turning iron into nitrogen to fluff up the atmosphere
Have the various flamers (e.g. Sunspot, Pyro) on the poles just going apeshit

I mean didn't the original Inhumans do that shit on the Moon?
>>
File: 1468953817112.jpg (86KB, 463x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468953817112.jpg
86KB, 463x480px
>>89776967
>Hank could've gone back in time to snatch Trask seconds before his death, and convince him to be a powerful spokesperson for Mutant rights.

>Instead grabs his past self along with his old classmates, and just expects things to work out.
>>
>earlier in the issue they acknowledge that a perfectly sealed bubble will eventually suffocate anyone inside
>medusa later gives the order to seal the school with a bubble of flames
>said flames will accelerate the depletion of oxygen
>"lol but she said don't burn it down so it's ok"

Which student is going to suffocate to death?
>>
>>89776574
>>89776971
"I MUST FIGHT THE BAD GUYS"
"NO KAMALA YOU ARE THE BAD GUYS"
And then Kamala lost a poll to Magik.

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/807993354235629568
>>
>>89776855

I know what you mean but you're cool, it's not racist.
>>
File: spookie.jpg (47KB, 600x537px) Image search: [Google]
spookie.jpg
47KB, 600x537px
Inhumans are the most spooked fictional group ever created.
>>
>>89776507
>a genocidal maniac on the level of Hitler.
But...Hitler did nothing wrong...
>>
>>89777218

How was Kamala ever a chance against Magik?
>>
>>89777070
apparently that will happen after this shit show

Ewing is writing Royals
>>
>>89777338
Neither did Cyclops.
>>
>>89777356
She's the most popular inhuman and yet she still looses. Marvel's push for them to be the new x-man really isn't working,
>>
>>89777356
probably a test to see how many characterfags exist for her
>>
>>89777133
I thought they all tried fucking off to space once. It didn't work.
>>
>>89776791
>Mutant culture
besides trying to not get your ass killed mutants dont have any fanatic tedency
>>
>>89777133
They shouldn't be forced to leave their homes just so shithumans can breed more. Though if they're current school is in Limbo it's not affected by the cloud so they could just hang out there.
>>
>>89776507
>>89776574
They didn't know that the cloud had gotten that out of hand
>>
>>89777384
I don't think any of their pushes are working.
>>
>>89777406
Limbo is literally a fiery Hell. Since the school's been there they've had several demonic attacks

Every time Magik gets hurt the mystic protections around the school fall and they get invaded by demons.
>>
>>89777426
A roving mutagenic death cloud wasn't already out of hand?
>>
>>89777067
like the nazis
>>
>>89776574
>Muslim confused about whether killing thousands of civilians to help her own people is wrong
Shocker!
>>
>>89777133
>Ok for serious here, why don't they?

Because being forced from your home is wrong
>>
>>8977680>>89776804
He's surprisingly fun.
>>
>>89777626
That type of thinking is why the Middle East will never have peace
>>
>>89777426

It was bad enough before it was about to make the atmosphere toxic and none of them cared. It's hard to take Kamala's soap box Champions shit seriously when she conveniently ignores her own peoples atrocities
>>
>>89777626
>Because being forced from your home is wrong

Tell that to the jews. Or was it tell that to the Palestinians?
>>
>>89777676

It's the Israelis right now
>>
>>89776804
To be fair whenever Mosaic takes over someone's body he often gains some new knowledge or information and one of the people who took over was Peter Parker, who is pretty damn smart to say the least.
>>
>>89777710
why dont they stay and figth?
>>
>>89777676
If Jews want to stop being kicked out of countries, they should stop allying with Muslims to re-conquer Spain.
>>
>>89777717
And Magneto recently too.

I wonder how seeing concentration camps was like for him?
>>
>>89777133
>Inhumans decide to do something that they didn't have to do in the first place, it wasn't the proper way to do it, it was just something they decided to do on a whim
>Most of them were against it
>It has a high death rate and failure rate.
>But you're racist if you stop us from doing it, so how about you get the fuck out of your homes. Because this is something we suddenly decided we had authority to do, and we have authority over you for it.

You have to remember, Terrigan cloud wasn't originally a cloud. It had a safe prosedure way to do it as a crystal. They decided randomly this wasn't good enough and that they could spice it up, so they made it a cloud

and despite this not even being the right way to use it, and this being just a random decision they made when they probably don't have the rights to unleash murder transformation gas on the planet.

For some reason they're treated as the heroes for doing it, and the X-Men are the villains. The entire thing is damn stupid. X-Men have a dozen reasons why they shouldn't have to leave, but topping the list is "Why they fuck should we have to leave? You're the ones who suddenly decided to do this, as though you had some right to do it. This is our home, fuck you". Other reasons include "More mutants can pop up, or more kids with X-gene might exist, and you'd kill them all instantly with your plans, you assholes".

Everything about the Inhumans here is stupid and wrong. Everything that they've done that's been treated as correct is fucked up. Even worse is they've doubled down on "Cyclops is Hitler for stopping us" since the reveal of why this is all happening.

Someone suddenly decides to build a pipe-line in your house, its releasing toxic waste into your home, and they didn't have the authority or right to do it in the first place, it was just something they decided to make it easier on themselves. Are you obligated to move?
>>
>>89777720

You should ask that of all the male Syrians of fighting age
>>
>>89777767
>Syrians
Aren't a lot of them not from Syria?
>>
Is the whole inhumans vs x men thing ok at least? I like the variant covers so i'm tempted to get em from the dollar off section.
>>
>>89776507
doesn't lunella hate the inhumans and is trying to reverse her terragensis? why would she even show up
>>
>>89777761
Yeah it's fucked up and wrong, but there has to be a point where you admit it's not worth it anymore

A giant murder cloud is pretty high up on "You know what? Fuck it."

A new home where there's peace is better than an old one where you need to fight tooth and claw over
>>
>>89777789

It started as the "Refugee Crisis" then it became the "Migrant Crisis" and now it's swung back to "Refugee crisis"

Whatever plays well at the time is what the media goes with
>>
File: akbar.jpg (75KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
akbar.jpg
75KB, 550x366px
>>89777767
witch are like 90% of the refugees
>>
>>89776917
He couldn't. He knew that Medusa would soon as kill the X-Men to ensure the cloud's survival even before Hank realized the cloud was days away from the point of no return. When he learned that it was days away from the point of no return, he knew damn fucking well Medusa would have the X-Men killed than even CONSIDER destroying the cloud.

Hence why he pushed the idea of running, rather than fighting. Hank knew Medusa would kill them all and allow the cloud to genocide what was left of mutantkind without batting an eye. Running was the only option they had unless they were willing to fight and fight dirty, to stop the Inhumans long enough to destroy the cloud
>>
>>89776917
Hank overheard Medusa saying a few days prior "Well if Hank fails, be prepared and get the armies ready to deal with the X-men" or something similar. She's putting on a show acting like diplomat, but she's ready to wipe them out for her own people's "happiness" if it comes to it. He knows when push comes to shove what will happen, may as well stick with his people then. Otherwise you fucking die first.

Then we have Kid Cyclops in a recent issue going "Maybe we're wrong for trying to stop the Inhumans. My older self tried to commit pre-emtive genocide on them, maybe they were right all along". Maybe they were right all along for unleashing a genocide cloud that's killing dozens, and you were wrong for trying to stop them? This shit is so damn stupid and we all know it. I want to find the writer and shake him, make him realize what he's writing, but I'm at least hoping he's being slightly forced to do it and can't help it since that's the narrative.
>>
>>89777830
Sweden is cucked beyound all belief, the only good thing is that the population is slowly waking up, but I don't know if they can do it in time.
>>
File: sweden.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>89777968
It's your kids, Marty! Something gotta be done about your kids!
>>
>>89777647
Man. Fuck Israel.
>>
File: 731.jpg (55KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
731.jpg
55KB, 486x409px
>>89777993
>the last one
>>
>>89777993
Making fun of Sweden is not funny anymore. It's sad, really sad.
>>
>>89778048
It's like it's a designed parody
It's literally perfect
>>
>>89777993
The 1st and 3rd kids are boys, right? They look like boys, but they lack a certain something boys need.
>>
I thought the little black girl was supposed to be the smartest person in the world.
How the fuck is she acting surprised?
>>
How did the inhumans get out of limbo anyway
>>
>>89776507

I don't get why Moon Girl is involved. Isn't her entire fucking deal the fact that she doesn't want to be exposed to the mists?
>>
>X-Men have been huge since fucking forever
>the Inhumans are a bunch of literally who faggots that only have a niche audience
>try to force the Inhumans into being relevant because BLUR HUR MUH MOVIE RIGHTS HURTASS
>do this by making them responsible for mutant genocide
>they think people will like these dumb fuckos by having them kill the X-Men with their own stupidity

Marvel is full on shit sometimes. Between this and the overwhelming SJW cancer I can't be bothered to follow them any more
>>
Is this event before, after, or during civil war?
>>
>>89778293
yeah but she's easily impressionable and looks up to Kamala-sempai
>>
>>89778284
They're still there. They just escaped the forcefield prison.

>>89778325
>sometimes

>>89778370
Yes
>>
Wait, are you telling me they JUST figured this out? Nobody fucking notified them why the X-Men were angry?
>>
>>89778284
The Royal Family is still in Limbo

The X-men just didn't account for the various Nuhumans running around who weren't in Attilan at the time.

Of course who would have thought that Psynapse, Moon Girl and Quake would join in Kamala's Krazy Krusade when they've had little to no dealings with Attilan directly and haven't shown any loyalty to Medusa in the past
>>
>>89778406
The X-men attacked basically as soon as they found out they only had 2 weeks left on Earth
>>
>>89778325
>I can't be bothered to follow them any more

yep. my marvel pull list is down to captain hydra and unworthy thor.
Feels bad man.
>>
File: googly eyed secret warriors.jpg (324KB, 900x1384px) Image search: [Google]
googly eyed secret warriors.jpg
324KB, 900x1384px
>>89776747
Here, I improved her.
>>
>>89778406
as soon as Beast realized they were out of time he ran straight to Storm without letting the Inhumans know, because despite all his pussy-footing even he realized they needed a surprise attack ASAP if they didn't want to die horribly to fart aids. Apart from this group the Inhumans just think the X-Men ran out of patience
>>
>>89778413

They couldn't put in a call for an emergency meeting?
>>
>>89776507
>It took the Inhumans this long to realize why the X-Men were mad. Are we the baddies?
Haha, no. The mutie scum are the baddies.
>>
>>89778432
ANOTHER book with Kamala?

She is not even an attraction anymore, She is straight up poison.
>>
>>89778432
so quake destroy half of latveria killing a shit ton of inocents but now she is in the front center of a comic just because sinergy?
>>
File: notthebees.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
notthebees.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>89776721
>be me
>get caught in a giant magical cloud and gain the ability to shoot bees out of my eyes
>cool i'm gonna start my own beekeeping business and make lots of money
>gets kidnapped by some other superpowered dudes and forced to live on an island and acknowledge some hairy bitch as queen
>get attacked by another group of superpowered dudes and crushed by rubble

>all i wanted wa THEY'RE IN MY EYES! MY EYES! RAAARRREEAAGGGHH
>>
>>89776574
I'm confused why anyone would like Kamala at all anymore, regardless of this action anyways
she's been shit in every story for over a year
>>
>>89777133
Because if the GOTG can't get a ship offworld, the x-men damn sure aren't.
>>
why is Moon Girl associating with Inhumans? this goes against her principles
>>
>>89776721

Its actually kind of fitting Kamala is an Inhuman.She can be part of 2 cultures that force their values onto others or you get death.
>>
>>89778492
this
she's not interesting on teams at all
it's kinda awkward watching her go against real threats
she's a kid, doesn't even have a dinosaur
>>
>>89778432
After reading his solo, Karnak working together with anyone for more than 1 issue seems weird.
>>
>>89776507

NOT! YOU!!
>>
>>89778582
She some kinda racist or what`?
>>
>>89778655
She doesn't want to get Terrigen'd and potentially mutate horribly.
>>
>>89778690
She already got Misted. Her power is that she can switch minds with others, though it only seems to work with Devil Dinosaur.
>>
Has Bobby's spic lover died yet?
>>
File: Disgusted man.jpg (10KB, 211x152px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted man.jpg
10KB, 211x152px
>>89777878
>>89777939

>would rather kill the entire mutant race rather than destroy the cloud
>would seriously commit genocide in order to protect a cloud

jesus fucking christ, how is Medusa and the rest of the inhumans supposed to be considered good guys?

Like, this is seriously some Dr.Doom type of shit. What kind of "hero" is willing to do this shit? It's not even like the Inhumans need the cloud to create more inhumans. Terrigen still exists even in other forms doesn't it? It was originally a crystal, wasn't it? They can still make Inhumans with those.

Jesus, this whole thing is so horrible. I don't get why I'm supposed to like an entire group that is willing to commit genocide. That's horrible. I'd be terrified of them even if I was a normal human living on Marvel's Earth. I mean shit, if they killed all the mutants, what'd stop them from killing us?
>>
So the Ms Marvel title is made for villains pretending to be heroes? Because that's both Carol and Kamala now. Fuck Kamala I hope she gets killed off for being a preachy stuck up cunt.
>>
>>89778794
Peter Parker would not approve
>>
File: 1485362194029.gif (339KB, 213x199px) Image search: [Google]
1485362194029.gif
339KB, 213x199px
>>89778519
I'll allow it to be funny
>>
>>89777133
>The Summers family all go to live with Daddy Corsair on his ship. It cramps his freewheeling style and the whole thing devolves into a cheesy sitcom.
>>
>>89776791
From my understanding Charles and Magneto always took similar but diametrically opposed approaches to recruiting. Both said that they were a support group and that they could teach them to control their powers...but Magneto was more interested in retaliating against normies and Charles was interested in bridging the gaps.

Inhuman culture is literally fuck you go to the tower, you're ours now. Sometimes even worse because you could be a lower caste. Imagine, that fucking gas cloud hits and you go from a normal faggot into an alien-gimp.
>>
>>89778568
The X-Men have teleporters such as Lila Cheney, Magikbus, and Pixie. They all mutant powers that allow long range teleportation of large groups of people. There is no reason relocating Mutants isn't viable. Lila Cheney can teleport between planets. I'm sure if Beast were allowed to, he could set up a device and system to allow all the teleporters to piggyback all mutants off of Earth within a matter of days. Once mutants are safely off planet, then The X-Men and Inhumans can have it out over the fucking cloud, without the whole deadline of looming over them. Beast can inoculate mutants against the cloud without worry.
>>
>>89778794
>It was originally a crystal, wasn't it?
They were all gone. The last one was used...to make the cloud.

Nobody in the universe can reverse engineer Terrigen. Nobody has crystal powers, or reality warping...nobody.
>>
>>89777993
You niggas act like you weren't incredibly gay at the age, which is bullshit because every little boy in the world acts like a flaming queen.
>>
>>89777338
Yes he did.
He killed Hitler.
>>
>>89777133
>mutants leave
>Celestials go batshit and destroy Earth
>>
>>89777338
>>89777364

Except lose the war.
>>
>>89777823
it's always been a refugee crisis. fox news just likes to call them migrants because you dont feel as bad kicking migrants out rather than refugees who are running scared from a warzone.

even most south american migrants are refugees fleeing violent crime. crime, which i might add, that is being completely fueled by america's war on drugs.
>>
>>89778519
I want this to be how the event ends. The inhumans win, they steal the mutants' plan b machine that Forge built, Beast is condemning his fellows for their 'warlike ways' and saying it's what they deserve, Medusa is gloating and talking about political prisoners and decimation, and while everyone's back is turned the hideous lizard man with an oyster for a dick hits the button.
>>
>>89779419
>who are running scared from a warzone.
How many safe countries did they skip, again?

>america caused it!
Yeah, drug dealers were perfectly pacifist before that, I'm sure.
>>
>>89779236
Except for the fact they shouldn't have made the fucking cloud to begin with.

>inb4 they didn't know it would kill mutants!
It kills normal people sometimes, and that's enough. Not every inhuman metamorphosis from the cloud is safe or nonleathal... to those that change or to bystanders. Inhumans knew this ahead of time. Shit, it's been brought up in the comic already several times.

I'll just gloss over the fact you're treating the idea of dropping a NBC/WMD on land you don't have any sovereignty over is fucking villainous as fuck.
>>
>Badguys drop a NBC/WMD on the planet.
>Hail them as the good guys and condemn anyone resembling a straight white male.
Yup, it's SJW rhetoric. This is why I stopped buying comics.
>>
>>89779440
drug dealers' biggest market is the US. and the main reason drug dealers are violent is because they can't run to the cops or the courts to settle disputes, and immediately go to murder to settle shit.

look at prohibition era booze markets compared to modern bars.

and don't even pretend western meddling isn't what set the middle east on fire. Iraq collapsing literally caused ISIS.

the sad part is idiots like you help keep the very system that you hate from changing for the better.
>>
>>89779511
>If only violent criminals could get the cops to help them they wouldn't be violent!
This is 100% WTF.

>But... ISIS!
Yeah, it had nothing to do with people crashing planes into buildings. Totally not that.

>But it was a different country!
Same fucking religious ideology. And Iraq was on our shitlist for a while for, you're probably to young to remember, INVADING FUCKING KUWAIT. They weren't innocent by a long shot.
>>
>>89776507
Do Marvel's writers really have their heads so far up their own asses that they think the audience is conflicted on which side is the good guys?
>>
>>89779548
If a drug dealer gets his shit stolen do you think he's gonna call the cops and risk going to jail?
>>
>>89779572
probably
>>
>>89779548
you're an idiot too stupid to understand basic cause and effect, i feel sorry for you. i hope your ignorance makes you happy at least, but i really don't see the point in arguing with tangentially-related talking points.
>>
>>89779511
>Iraq: Yo. We're invading Kuwait.
>US: No. No you are fucking not.
>I: Well, too bad.
>US: Godfucking damn it. *war happens*
>I: Okay, look, we're gassing our own people.
>US: Fucking hell.
>I: We might have WMDs.
>US: No. Fuck it. You're done. We're kicking you're shit in.
>I: US WHY YOU SO BULLY?!?!?!
>>
>>89779548
>Same fucking religious ideology.
Freedom of religion.
>>
>>89779600
>We might have WMDs.
Only they didn't.
>>
>>89779604
Opposite of it. The hardcore Islamist (the majority) are about denying freedom of religion.

>>89779593
>I'm BTFO. Better be pedantic.

>>89779583
No? He's a violent piece of shit.

>>89779612
Only they did?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
They used them against the people living in their own country, ffs.
>>
>>89779600
Couple things.
>United states had no business in interfering middle eastern affairs.
>Iraq had no WMDs
>you can't bomb a country into compliance.
>>
>>89779600
>>89779511
Oh boy here we go
>>>/pol/
>>>/tumblr/

just get the fuck out and let us talking about comics and cartoons for fuck's sake. Not everyone here is a fat american.
>>
>>89779629
>hardcore islamist are the majority.
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>89776605
As if anybody cared about Moon Girl
>>
>>89779640
>United states had no business in interfering middle eastern affairs.
Kuwait is an ally.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwait%E2%80%93United_States_relations
So, yes. Yes we fucking did.

>Iraq had WMDs.
Except, yes, yes, they did.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

>You can't bomb countries into compliance.
Except, yes, you can, and world agreed to it.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-National_Force_%E2%80%93_Iraq
>>
>>89777133
Why don't the Palestinians just leave Jerusalem to the jersey and move out somewhere else?
>>
>>89779629
>effectively ending with its near total destruction in the 1990s
Like literally the first sentence.
>>
>>89777545
lmao
>>
>>89776507
Inhumans were a mistake
>>
>>89779674
>Didn't read the whole thing.
You're practically an Inhuman lover at this point.
>>
>>89779641
>Clear parallel between the two.
>BUT I DON'T LIKE IT!
Then tell SJW writers to stop ripping headlines out of current events and making comics out of it if you don't like politics in your comics?
>>
>>89779683
Alright here's the whole thing.
>in 2003 the bush administration lied and said iraq restarted their WMD and that why they needed to invade.
>this was a lie.
>>
File: jews expelling.jpg (162KB, 632x724px) Image search: [Google]
jews expelling.jpg
162KB, 632x724px
>>89777736
quick reminder

nothing at all is wrong with jews
>>
>>89779699
>ctrl+f
>in 2003 the bush administration lied and said iraq restarted their WMD and that why they needed to invade.
>0 results
>>
>>89779694
This.
>>
>>89779704
>Iraq was subsequently accused of having restarted its WMD programs, which was the principal justification for the 2003 invasion of Iraq by the United States and a number of its allies. The accusations turned out to be incorrect
>>
>>89779719
Again, you didn't read the whole thing.

>In 2005, the CIA collaborated with the Army Intelligence Corps in contacting an unnamed Iraqi individual who had knowledge and possession of all chemicals WMD stockpiles and munitions in Iraq.[13] The operation was classified from the public and from most of the armed forces.[13] In addition, chemical specialists and ordnance disposal units were assigned to the task to aid in the destruction of recovered WMDs.[13]

>It is unknown who the individual is who held possession of the weapons, and how they had come into possession. Nonetheless, they cooperated with U.S. intelligence measures and sold all known chemical WMDs to the units heading Operation Avarice. As a result, the CIA and Army intelligence acquired over 400 rockets, missiles, and other chemical weapons in varying states of operation.[13]

>The unnamed Iraqi individual periodically notified the CIA's Baghdad headquarters when they had additional weapons to sell. The sales varied in size, with the largest tradeoff being for 150 separate rockets containing chemical agents. Chemical and demolitions experts then destroyed the weapons. Some of the weapons analyzed indicated a concentration of nerve agents far higher than military intelligence had initially expected Iraq held the capabilities to formulate, with the highest "agent purity of up to 25 percent for recovered unitary sarin weapons", which was considered highly lethal and dangerous.
>>
>>89779629
>The hardcore Islamist are about denying freedom of religion.
Do you think hardcore Islamist are going to change the first amendment?
>>
>>89779719

Oh, here's another.

>In April 2003, US Marines stumbled across a number of buildings which emitted unusual levels of radiation. Upon close inspection the troops uncovered "many, many drums" containing low-grade uranium, also known as yellowcake.

It's just like with the Inhumans. They could literally irradiate you and you'd defend them based on rumor.
>>
>>89779740
There are attempts at this moment to change it. They're just in line.
>>
>>89779733
Russia and America weaponized the bubonic plague so let's not pretend that going to war over a cache of ineffective weapons is justified.
>>
>>89779758
>b-b-but you have them!
We used them in war. We didn't drop them on Kurds in our own country. Or use them to invade a neighboring Kuwait without cause for war.

Try again, Inhuman scum.
>>
>>89779754
>There are attempts at this moment to change it.
Like what? Tell me how hardcore Islamist are going to amend the first amendment in our bill of rights.
>>
>>89779776
The same way liberals are restricting the second. It's not a hard stretch.
>>
>>89779774
>We used them in war.
Which makes you war criminals.
>>
>>89776574
Why don't the mutants just move somewhere else?
>>
>>89779790
>implying
I'm sure Geneva would have mentioned it by now, like, you know, they did with Iraq.
>>
>>89779694
>Then tell SJW writers to stop ripping headlines out of current events and making comics out of it if you don't like politics in your comics?
>politics in your comics

Dude do you even Marvel? this time It's not about politics here it's not even about right or wrong it's about a company that's fucking his biggest franchise over petty movie rights. They tried to paint them as evil with laughable results and now it's iting in their asses. Wait Secret Empire to discuss about politics. it will make sense there.
>>
>>89779795
Because Celestials will kill them and the Earth.
>>
>>89779816
>this time It's not about politics here
>this time
Are you joking? This is the most gigantic metaphor for Islam I've ever seen. They try to hide it behind a red-head but this is a religious ideology expanding violently and lethally. And they call everyone opposed to it Hitler.
>>
>>89779786
>It's not a hard stretch
Yes, yes it is.
>>
>>89779832
>They try to hide it behind a red-head but this is a religious ideology expanding violently and lethally.
I don't think they're doing this on purpose. They're just retarded.
>>
>>89779847
>It's not on purpose.
Doesn't change the fact it happened.
>>
>>89779833
>Sharia law zones in England don't exist.
Not unlike a giant fart cloud, too.
>>
>>89779894
>Sharia law zones in England don't exist.
Do you have any evidence that they do?
>>
>>89779894
We're talking about America anon, not England.
>>
File: google.png (19KB, 625x101px) Image search: [Google]
google.png
19KB, 625x101px
>>89779908
>>89779930
You think because it's a different country it changes the modus operandi? Goal is the same.
>>
File: 1458704396622.png (2MB, 1229x1330px) Image search: [Google]
1458704396622.png
2MB, 1229x1330px
>Jeff Lemire is writing this shit

What the hell happened? Is this being ghost written by a higher up or does he think this shit is good writing?
>>
>>89777426
It's the size of Australia. Medusa's idea was to evacuate mutants. What about infants who hasn't displayed any symptoms of X-gene? Elderly, who can't evacuate fast? People who don't know about the cloud?
>>
>>89777761
The only person working to create more crystals so that the cloud can be safely destroyed is FUCKING MAXIMUS. Not Medusa, not BB, they haven't even thought of any of that. Fucking Maximus has to be the one to save everyone.
>>
>>89778794
Terrigen can actually kill humans. Crossbones got infected with it once and gained the power of shooting heat beams out of his face but was melting down
>>
>>89779980
The terrigen clusterfuck is awful for everybody involved and they don't even know how to justify it (peanut allergy, anyone?)
Honestly at this point I don't think it can be anything else than editorially mandated because god DAMN the entire thing is amazingly stupid even by Marvel standards
>>
>>89780056
People should be fired. Straight up.
>>
>>89779246
All it took was Maximus breaking a few people out to combine their powers. Really fucking simple.
>>
Writers are getting red pilled from Milo riots.
>>
I honestly don't get how this event even made past concept the way it was laid out. How can so many people be so tone deaf. Its not like its one guy doing all of this in a bubble
>>
>>89780096
Seriously, they should have laid it out
>totalitarian regime genocidally gasses minority to take their land
>we are treating this as good, morally ambiguous at worst
The entire thing should have been scrapped right here and there
>>
We were literally discussing a comic and now people are just flat out discussing politics. You two can make a thread on pol link it in this thread and take it there so you don't have to derail this thread.

Of course are you that courteous to your fellow /co/mrades who want to discuss the comic, nope.
>>
>>89780143
The tangent about muslims is over, we went back to bitching about inhumans a while ago
>>
>>89780035
>FUCKING MAXIMUS
the madman? The fuck gone wrong with the inhumans for god's sake.
>>
>>89780154
>gone
Fuck I meant went.
>>
the ayylmaos will leave earth after this right?
>>
>>89780163
According to solicits they leave and some of the nuhumans join them
>>
>>89777993
Ellinor is adorable. I wish she was my imouto.
>>
>>89779511
you ain't wrong. uneducated /pol/tards just don't want to face the truth. We're the baddies.
>>
>>89780143
Get over yourself. As long as comics continue to ham-fist in politics and political themes this is going to happen.
>>
>>89780187
as long as those inhumans finally leave earth, I'll be happy
>>
>>89780217
See that's the thing tho. Comics ahve always ham fisted politics and political themes. That doesn't make derailing an entire thread any more justifiable when another board is a click away. Just go there.
>>
>>89779600
iraq ASKED us if they could invade. Bush's people gave him the go ahead to invade. Next thing you know, whoops likes like war. Weird how that works out that the "wimp" president who needs a war creates one.
>>
>>89780269
>Just don't talk about things in comics on a comics board!
No.
>>
>>89780284

>According to Richard E. Rubenstein, Glaspie was later asked by British journalists why she had said that, her response was "we didn't think he would go that far" meaning invade and annex the whole country. Although no follow-up question was asked, it can be inferred that what the U.S. government thought in July 1990 was that Saddam Hussein was only interested in pressuring Kuwait into debt forgiveness and to lower oil production.

Before shooting your mouth off at least do a little research.
>>
>>89780287
The iraqi and American war has little to nothing to do with the comic at hand. Islam in general doesn't. The same goes for the Jews as well as the Sweden immigrant thing going on rihgt now. All those things have nothing to do with the new issue of Inhumans.
>>
>>89776507
So the message is that the inhumans are an invasive species or akin to the spanish encroaching on a native's land and largely not giving a shit about the misery they cause until it's too late?
>>
>>89780316
You'll be fine. Get over yourself.
>>
>>89780351
I will of course. The state of this board won't.
>>
>>89780363
Yes it will. Stop crying.
>>
>>89780287
if you're gonna shitpost at least acclimate to the local culture instead of dragging over the dumb shit from where you came from like some refugee
>>
>>89776507
>YOUR CLOUD IS KILLING US
>i dont speak mutie
>our cloud is killing them
>OH MAN
>>
>>89776855
Pakistanis are caucasian
>>
>>89778432
Who's the chick in the middle?
>>
>>89779743
That's not what yellowcake is. If they can't even get that right...
>>
>>89780450
Quake aka Daisy Johnson. She's an Inhuman now

Coulson calls her Sky
>>
>>89777133
Besides the fact that they shouldn't have to, there are lots of mutants who aren't a part of the "super-hero" mutant community or friends with guys who have access to interstellar travel. There are homeless mutants and kids who haven't expressed their x-gene yet. And that's not considering that there are lots of mutants who have human friends and family who would be permanently cut off from them.
>>
>>89780583
>Quake aka Daisy Johnson. She's an Inhuman now
>Coulson calls her Sky
for fucking real?
>>
>>89779246

>reality warping

is that still a thing in comics?

always seemed needlessly OP for a super power.
>>
>>89780668
Reader, one of actually good Inhumans, can make anything he reads happen. Needs to be in Braille though.
He brought Auran from the dead by reading a book about her, written by her daughters. Surely he can turn a cloud inert or create a few crystals.
>>
>>89780686
And he's standing right there, between Moon Girl and Quake.
>>
>>89776507
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE HOLY SHIT

NO SERIOUSLY, WHAT HAPPENED DURING PRODUCTION TO FUCK THAT UP?
>>
File: 1478134243006.jpg (708KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1478134243006.jpg
708KB, 1988x3056px
>>89780668
once you get over whatever caveats were limiting you, you graduate to upper cosmic where Molecule Man gives you a wedgie and stuffs you in the locker of eternity
>>
>>89780686
By the way this whole thing unfolds he would read a story how the mutants all die
>>
>tfw you could salvage all of IvX if you just had Medusa do a wicked heel turn and reveal she's intentionally genociding the mutants as a first step to taking total control of earth
>>
>>89779832
islamophobes will see whatever they want to see i guess.
>>
So if the cloud is going around, killing mutants, and is about to turn the entire Earth to poison for mutants. Does that mean mutants are in a position to be avenged? Or is Ghost Rider too busy for that shit?
>>
Do the powers of mutants like Leech work on Inhumans or just other mutants?
>>
>>89777067
I'll take 'Most Commonly used Defense at the Nuremberg Trials' for 500 Alex.
>>
>>89780507
Different anon, honestly asking here, not trying to cause or continue any arguments. What is yellowcake?
>>
>>89781374
in the time it took to type that and hit post you could have looked it up for yourself
>>
>>89781310
I like how they got so butthurt over that they made a law just to prosecute the Nazis.

It's okay though.
Hitler is making a comeback because different ethnic groups are slowly realizing he was right. I mean, Black Lives Matter is pretty much just Nazi segregationism dressed up as anti-police brutality.
>>
>>89781201
They have to actually die before they can be avenged. You can't have pre-emptive revenge.
>>
>>89777406
they could at least have it as a back up plan
>>
>>89777426
Ignore for a moment all the M-Pox unsavoryness that the cloud brings. It's problematic because the form terrigenesis it induces is FATAL roughly *50%* of the time. You know what you call 'one nation's leader unleashes gass clouds that drift across the globe, variously mutating and killing citizens of other nations'? An Act of War.
>>
>>89780583
Isn't Quake supposed to look like Hackers-era Angelina Jolie?
>>
>>89781610
>It's problematic because the form terrigenesis it induces is FATAL roughly *50%* of the time.
source on that?
>>
>>89776507
I find this whole Inhuman push funny. If you read back when they were essentially just FF side characters, they worked because they were this bizarre group with their own culture and world, but they weren't really good or bad. They were just another culture, and if anything they were abrasive and aggressive and the FF would have to sometimes keep reminding them that humanity is important.

Now they excessively have the spotlight, and they are such weird and hypocritical dicks that you can't even like them. They aren't heroic or selfless, because while X-Men are a group of their race, the Inhumans is a flat out culture of antisocial weirdos.
>>
>>89776507
Kamalla, you stupid bitch, the inhumans are definitely the bad ones in this.
>>
>>89781734
Not if the "right" people say they're not.
>>
File: Time travelers.jpg (354KB, 1161x828px) Image search: [Google]
Time travelers.jpg
354KB, 1161x828px
>>89776846
>>
>>89780163
No, only Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, Gorgon, Flint, and Swain. The rest of the shithumans stay.
>>
>>89776574
>>89776721

To be fair, FREE POWERS.

If I even thought I had a CHANCE of getting powers, I'd run headfirst into the nearest cloud. In fact, the new cloud doesn't seem to produce mutations, just sexy Inhumans, so your chances are quite good. (I don't recall any really hideous monsters from the new Terrigen cloud.)
>>
>>89781632
Yes, but Agent of S.H.I.T. is a thing so gotta have that TV synergy.
>>
>>89781883
Then why is Robbie's book being co-opted by Chulk?
>>
>>89781897
Because current Marvel is shit, and consistently manages to fuck up and spoil what few good things they have left.
>>
>>89781310
Vae victis.
>>
>>89776507
wait when did mosaic show up in other books?

his solo run is fun, this'll ruin him!
>>
>>89779236
Who is Pixie?
>>
>>89779795
patrick is that you?
>>
>>89782157
it s the x men equivalent of the wasp
>>
>>89782579
I think you are on the wrong board
>>
>>89780202
muslims are literally always the bad guys comparatively
>>
>>89777338
>>a genocidal maniac on the level of Hitler.
>But...Hitler did nothing wrong...
He did everything wrong. Which is kinda the problem.
>>
>>89781773
like the old saying, the history is writen by the winners
>>
>>89779572
Miyazaki was more right than he knew.
>>
one day the Mutants' patience will run dry, and then the Inhumans will have their dirty, lying mouths shut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
>>
>>89782682
>He did everything wrong.
Name one thing he did wrong besides betraying Stalin.
>>
>>89782688
If that was true then we would have a lot more positive view on the mongols
>>
>>89782892
The Mongols didn't write much of anything down, as a general rule.
>>
>>89777133
Because mutants aren't inhumans, one can be born in any family. More than that, you won't even now that you are one untill you hit puberty, unless you get DNA tested or something. Infants, dying in horrible pain in their cribs. That's what inhumans want.
>>
>>89781641
Inhuman comic book, where most of these NuHumans were introduced. Flint, nigger with earth powers, is the sole survivor of his ENTIRE FUCKING TOWN.
>>
>>89782794
oddly inspiring

what has this site done to me
>>
Fuck off already, /pol/.
>>
>>89782979
Flint's town dying wasn't by chance everybody there knew the mist would kill them.
>>
>>89782979
I mean the statistic anon, that town isn't 50% of the inhumans.
>>
>>89783020
And it makes it better how exactly? We've seen thousands upon thousands flock to the cloud in hopes of having inhuman genome. This means that there are lots of people with it that have no clue that they do.
>>
>>89780036
Wait, is there a cure to Terrigen? Can you just depower an Inhuman?
>>
>>89779832
I wish I could remind every faggot like you that Author's Purpose is subjective; just because you see it that way, doesn't mean that's actually what the author was going for.
>>
>>89781632
You mean be physically indistinguishable from Maria Hill?
>>
>>89783341
Ahura's Inhuman company Ennilux developed a cure to Inhuman powers, the Antigen

But no word if it cures Terrigen poisoning or M-Pox
>>
>>89783480
Maria Hill doesn't look like Angelina Jolie
And even if she did, they could just draw her to look more like Cobie Smulders now for SYNERGY
>>
>>89783542
>>89783480
Or - hear me out here - they just have Maria Hill fuck off forever
>>
>>89783516
Antigen was only temporary
>>
X-men are bad because they want to stop a cloud from killing their species through violence.

Inhumans are bad because they want to keep their fuck you cloud around so it can spread forced mutations.

Marvel is bad because they keep making their new heroes Inhumans and forcing them into this stupid drama.

Is this correct?
>>
>>89783435
I've been saying this for a while, but Marvel accidentally fucked up the metaphors and hit it way too close to reality.

Mutants are a metaphor for racial and sexual minorities, especially the latter. They're "born this way", it manifests around puberty, have been fighting for their civil rights for decades.

Inhumans have been a lot of things but now they're a metaphor for Muslims. Based on religion, expansionists, used to be confined but now they're "converting" people all over, react violently to affronts to their religious mandate.

Marvel's muslims are killing or driving out Marvel's gays, but somehow theyr'e portrayed as the bad guys.
>>
>>89777218
Kamala losing to Magik is... a spectacular fail
I mean, kamala is a minority muslim with a solo book that both sjw and /co/ likes

while Magik is a blond blue eye white chick with no book on her own and no shilling
>>
>>89778607
She's already shit at dealing with street level stuff. I mean fuck right now she's struggling with a damn cyber-bully.
>>
>>89782814
Lost war. Didn't kill all the jews
>>
>>89777815
You cannot run away from your problems. Sooner or later they're going to catch up with you
>>
>>89779440
>>89779440
Reminder that the countries with the most refugees are Syria's neighbors like Turkey and Lebanon, not western countries.
For instance Turkey has 2.8 millions of them to France's 40k.
http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php
>>
>>89779508
I guess the X-Men are now a stand-in for straight white males. It has finally gone full circle.
>>
>>89779802
You mean The Hague, Geneva is the name of the treaty.
>>
>>89780686
That seems like a ridiculously easy power to exploit. It's not like you can tell what you're reading before actually reading it.
>>
>>89784351
the power is TOO OP. it's a really bad idea
>>
>>89784381
Reality warping is always OP but usually not as easy to abuse as having the user just read something.
Limited reality warping can work in some contexts, like Longshot's luck manipulation.
>>
>>89776507
Inhumans & NuHumans argument is basically /pol/
>>
>>89784351
That's why he was blinded so that he isn't allowed to read most things anymore.

He has small little braille tablets that let him use different powers like seeing through his dog's eyes, opening portals through time and space, insta-kill people, etc.

Now how he's able to differentiate between which braille tablets before he reads them and accidentally accesses the wrong power I have no idea
>>
>>89784452
can you kindly fuck off?
>>
>>89784478
>>89780686
Why aren't people just going up to him with "I instantly get one bajillion dollars" written in braille and going hey bro read this for a sec
>>
>>89784478
What if someone replaces one of his tablets?
>>
>>89784541
Some Inhuman girls coerced him into resurrecting their mother, they had printed out a whole braille book full of testimonies and memories of their mother.

Brought her back but it was a Donna Troy brought back from Wally West's memories situation. She was incomplete and full of holes because this was all from other people's perspective. And since she was made up of dozens of conflicting memories she was really fucked up. Tried to kill Black Bolt
>>
>>89784541
He can only do about three readings per day. And each subsequent reading is weaker than the last.

He has to sleep to recharge his powers.
>>
>>89784541
He refuses to just read anything
>>
I stopped reading X-men after House of M. After that, there were like, a little over 200 mutants left in the world. How many mutants are there now?
>>
File: uncanny-avengers-planet-x.jpg (230KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
uncanny-avengers-planet-x.jpg
230KB, 940x529px
>>89777133
Well, Remender had a plan, even hinted towards it during his Planet X arc in Uncanny Avengers. But upper-management at Marvel changed their minds about that which was the last straw for Remender causing him to leave.
>>
>>89783840
>through violence.
Because when Cyclops and Alchemy tried it peacefully, Alchemy got shot out of the sky by Inferno. And Cyclops got plastered all over the ground by BB.
Oh. And Inhumans sent their FUCKING WARSHIP to protect the cloud. If US sent their fighter jets to follow something all over the globe and engage idiscriminantly, it would start WWIII.
>>
>>89784601
I really liked how she didn't know anything about sex, because the book was written by her underage daughters.
>>
>>89784838
A lot of new ones were created during AvX, and Scarlet Witch is entirely capable of restoring mutants that lost their powers during M-Day. But all of that is moot since the terrigen cloud rendered all of the mutants that interacted with it sick, terminally ill, and/or sterile.
>>
>>89782794
Why does one of the side links have two girls kissing? That would have gotten you sent to the camps.
>>
>>89784966
Holy fuck, Marvel isn't even a little subtle about wanting to kill of the X-Men and mutants.

I swear to god, ResurrXion is going to end with another BS extinction storyline.
>>
>>89785014
The funny thing is, just like with sending the O5 back there are multiple ways to stop the terrigen crisis. Conflicts in comics don't happen because they're the natural conclusion, they happen because the higher-ups want them to happen.
>>
>>89785128
Yeah, ResurrXion is just a temporary comeback for the X-Men because the higher ups realized they fucked up. So, they're going to try to do a mini-Rebirth thing, and then, 6 months down the line, we can say hello to the next extinction crises.
>>
>>89777133
Mutants are not just X-Men. They can randomly appear all around the world. A terrigen'd world will result in dead babies all around.

And also dead Inhumans. See "Secondary Terrigenesis"
>>
File: All-New Hawkeye (2015-) 003-011.jpg (120KB, 696x1070px) Image search: [Google]
All-New Hawkeye (2015-) 003-011.jpg
120KB, 696x1070px
>>89785259
speaking about dead babies
here are the kids that got terrigened
they were in orphanage where the mists hit them
>>
>>89785311
Are we SURE we're supposed to side with the inhumans?
Also Jesus that art is bad.
>>
>>89785394
Look at this masterpiece
Think about it, this guy got money for that.
There is literally no excuse for drawfags to NOT become pros
>>
File: All-New Hawkeye (2015-) 003-002.jpg (108KB, 696x1070px) Image search: [Google]
All-New Hawkeye (2015-) 003-002.jpg
108KB, 696x1070px
>>89785462
oops, I forgot to add a picture out of excitement
>>
>>89785487
it looks like a colored sketch
>>
>>89785487
I guess cities in the future just look janky as fuck.
>>
>>89779640
>>United states had no business in interfering middle eastern affairs.
Iraq invaded a US ally

>>Iraq had no WMDs
Chemical weapons are WMDs.

>>you can't bomb a country into compliance.
Tell that to Serbia.
>>
>>89785487
The amount of detail in this picture is overwhelming. It probably must have taken like, few weeks to draw this page
>>
>>89785487
I'm convinced Marvel will accept children's refrigerator drawings at this point.
>>
>>89780295
so that changes what about his post?
He asked if he could invade and US said yes.
>>
>>89779952
that's vigilantism and not condoned by the english government.
>>
>>89776507
>genocidal maniac on the level of Hitler.
Why do people talk so much about this German dude? There much greater atrocities in human history.
>>
>>89779980
He's making the best of what he's got.

Poor bastard.
>>
>>89782579
Wrong board, but you are correct.
>>
Marvel is digging a deep fucking hole with IvX. I've pretty much not seen a single person siding with the inhumans. Even fanboys/girls are disgusted by Medusa and BB.
>>
Why are the Avengers not getting involved? Is it ok for them that its just kills mutants?
>>
>>89779465
That's irrelevant at this point and no longer a topic for discussion. It happened. We move on to dealing with it. Again, the relocation would be temporary until mutants can be successfully inoculated and treated against the Terrigen cloud. That will take time that X-Men combatants can then use to battle the Inhumans over being dicks with their cloud.
>>
>>89789741
Last time the Mutants did a "morally sketchy" (and this is NOT morally sketchy despite what marvel is trying to say) the Avengers invaded and attacked the mutants and fucked everything up
>>
>It took the Inhumans this long to realize why the X-Men were mad. Are we the baddies?
I like how the Inhumans who aren't living in New Attilan are the ones realizing this.
>>
>>89776721
It made sense before when they personally turned people into Inhumans who were born in Attilan, but this shit is like spreading Islam in the USA and tell them they are now citizens of Syria.
>>
>>89785487
I put more detail into fucking Swap Doodle drawings.
>>
>>89776917
>hey, meds, forge just shat a machine that can turn the killer cloud into something solid, you want it by mail?
>ssscool m8, just tell when's ready so my 3rd cousin can bring it to attilan
>see ya
Literally a phone call what's all they needed to do.
>>
>>89777993
>the boys were asked to act like girls and the girls were asked to act like boys as a joke
>Americans get triggered because they want to kill all gays

Perhaps learn some context first
>>
File: HYPERCRISIS.jpg (156KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
HYPERCRISIS.jpg
156KB, 600x927px
>>89780962
>>
I want to go back in time and sit in on the meeting where they decided that THIS was the direction to go in to replace Mutants with Inhumans.

Like, the Mutants spent most of the 80s and early 90s in space, travelling to parallel dimensions, and warping reality itself. The whole Inhumans thing started way before they decided to Crisis their continuity with Secret Wars; couldn't they have done something where all the mutants were gone because Franklin finally created a world where only people with the X-gene have superpowers and Inhumans were a new thing to 616-8? Couldn't they have fucked off to space by having the Shi'ar be convinced that corralling Mutants to a barren planet will make it easier to cage The Pheonix? Couldn't there have been an event where the Celestials show up and the Mutants give up their powers to save the Earth? FUCK MAN, COULDN'T RED SKULL'S PLAN WORKED AND ALL MUTANTS WERE KILLED, RESULTING IN AN UNCOMFORTABLE DIVIDE IN THE SUPERHERO COMMUNITY OVER IT?
>>
File: I-dont-believe-you[1].gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
I-dont-believe-you[1].gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>89790930
>>
>>89783869
I thought the Inhumans were an ironic take on Israel, where its the stand-in for the jews gassing the stand-ins for the palestinians.
>>
>>89785311
Oh God. The Terrigen also fucked up Kate's face!
>>
>>89776507
This whole time I thought it was "we know this but these clouds are too fucking important"
Frankly the fact it took this long is quite alarming.
>>
>>89776574

She's a muslim, they're used to think kind of kiddy gloves delusions.

I mean these assholes got people to commit sudoku over cartoons. 72 virgins. Really nigger.
>>
>>89776507
>"Let's jump into a race war without knowing anything about what we're fighting about!"
>>
>>89790930

We want to kill all gays? We toss them off roofs?
>>
>>89776507
It would have been much more aware if she said "Are we the bad guys?"
>>
>>89777939
>>89777878
It doesn't matter what Medusa would do to protect the cloud, Hank still should've gathered everyone together on neutral ground and told them at the same time.

I mean what would she do after Hank told them the bad news? Kill the X-men? The majority of the Inhuman community would flip if she decided to become the aggressor. Especially if they knew that the cloud is going to saturate the earth.

If Hank wanted to be extra cautious, he could've brought in the Avengers as impartial moderators.

There is absolutely no reason why he couldn't have told everyone at the same time.
>>
>>89791307
Why do people think that the X-men were being replaced by the Inhumans when they've always had more books then the later?
>>
>>89792854
>The majority of the Inhuman community would flip if she decided to become the aggressor.

They've been the aggressor's since they unleashed the cloud.
>>
>>89784550

> "No more mutants"
>>
>>89793520
>"Reader...you're gay."
>>
>>89777133
if reed richards and tony stark can send the hulk pan-dimensionally through space, tehy can ship all the mutants off the earth.
>>
>>89793622
That doesn't do any good for the teenagers whose X-genes activate right before dying horribly of an inescapable plague.
>>
>>89793711
are you saying that given an hour the large number of supergeniuses/magicians/people who can literally see the future couldn't make a screening device to automatically flag people with the x-gene and slap them onto the ship too?

really?
>>
File: flawless.jpg (15KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
flawless.jpg
15KB, 640x360px
>>89778600
Underrated
>>
>>89792991
Nobody cared during Inhumanity and when the Inhumans push started.
It was M-pox thing that sparked the rumor that "LITERALLY ALL THE MUTANTS WILL DIE" even though more named mutants died from the legacy virus with everyone else being offscreen mutants. Plus the constant swear that mutants were being retconned into Inhumans when only one did and that was the one mutant that was Toro the one mutant that got retconned into being a mutant in the first place. It's silly to think that Marvel would give up all that money or that they thought the Inhumans would equal/surpass the X-men in sales when the Avengers can't after two movies, several cartoons, and years of comics.
>>
>>89793711
No new X-genes activated after the cloud anon, Storm said this in the first chapter of Extraordinary X-men.
>>
>>89777402
>Mutant culture
>besides trying to not get your ass killed mutants
to be fair, this is the central tenant of mutant culture. it's why x-kids are so quick to leap at the chance to be child soldiers: because after about six months at the xavier institute/jgs/utopia, they have been given incontrovertible proof that a) the world wants them dead and b) the only way to prevent that is to kill the fuckers before they can blow up a bus full of your friends/snipe your girlfriend/torture you into creating mutant killing abominations
>>
>>89777813
synapse's uncanny avengers run hasn't been particularly inhuman positive, either. and the person who's done the most to help her develop is a mutant
>>
>>89793918
So all mutants are sterile now? Great
>>
>>89777133

Doesn't everything go wrong for mutants whenever they try to fuck off and build their own society?
>>
>>89778325
>BLUR HUR MUH MOVIE RIGHTS HURTASS
can we talk about how this is a retarded, counterproductive hill to die on because marvel still has the x-men merchandising rights? how is the mouse not stepping in to corral this shit?
>>
>>89794544
>the only way to prevent that is to kill the fuckers before they can blow up a bus full of your friends/snipe your girlfriend/torture you into creating mutant killing abominations

Just put Academy X and Childhood's end on the books shelves in my 7th grade classroom. The students that read it are in for a wild ride.
>>
>>89794819
Disney dun care and Marvel is incompetent.

So long as the MCU keeps pumping out cash they'll let Marvel bludgeon themselves to death.
>>
>>89782935
that does not change the fact that they were the victors, for a significant portion of time and over a significant geographic region. so even if the quote is semi-correct, it must at the very least be expanded to
>history is written by the victors who write
>>
>>89783840
>X-men are bad because they want to stop a cloud from killing their species through violence.
very few ethical doctrines view legitimate self defense through violence as wrong. if we view the inhumans as a country (the inhumans sure do) then international legal code gives the mutants (citizens of utopia) as well as every country around the world where the cloud has killed citizens the right to defend themselves with force, BECAUSE THE INHUMANS ARE THE AGRESSORS.
>>
File: 1406280563825.jpg (236KB, 691x625px) Image search: [Google]
1406280563825.jpg
236KB, 691x625px
Reminder that both of them are bio terrorist and both of them did EVERYTHING WRONG.

fuck cyclops and black bolt.
>>
>>89794969
those poor kids
>>
>>89794970
>Disney dun care and Marvel is incompetent.
>disney doesn't care about maximizing profits
...say what?
>>
>>89795454
They don't give a shit about Marvel. Only about the MCU.
>>
>>89780962
fuck i love molecule man, issue name pls
>>
File: 1473128849022.png (71KB, 282x223px) Image search: [Google]
1473128849022.png
71KB, 282x223px
>>89777545
What is it? I'm busy.
>>
>>89795454
From all reports they are pretty hands off with the MCU and that brings in billions what makes you think they care about what the comics do when its a drop in the ocean in comparison
>>
>>89782892
Everyone talks about them as badasses who conquered most of the known world.
>>
File: Nova_2016_002_2017_digital008.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Nova_2016_002_2017_digital008.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
>>89777153
It led to a great moment in the new Nova book, though.
>>
>>89782892
Mongols didn't really give a shit about being called the bad guys. And despite the huge bodycount they had they mostly left the infrastructure and culture of whoever they conquered intact, cared less about 'Mongol cultural superiority' and more about loot and how to war better to get more loot.
>>
>>89790876
>TFW a single phone call can stop a race war.
>>
File: Lash_(Earth-616)_0003.png (3MB, 1129x1449px) Image search: [Google]
Lash_(Earth-616)_0003.png
3MB, 1129x1449px
>>89781834
That's cause lash was finding and exterminating them ever sines the first issue
>>
>>89785487
>>89785311

This art makes me not wanna ever complain about Rob Liefeld ever again.

The guy may not know how to draw good anatomy, but good god, at least he knew how to make his drawings look like they didn't come from a kindergartner
>>
File: RCO014.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO014.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>89781834
>the new cloud doesn't seem to produce mutations
You remember how you had to be screened for terrigenesis or else you'd come out fucked up or dead, and even then they had to regulate the levels of the stuff? Lash has been killing the ones that come out fucked, some just straight up die, and the monstrous ones like the bollywood tree guy or the cthulu lady from Avengers AI just aren't on any of the Nuhuman teams.
>>
>>89776507
"Hans...Are we the baddies?"
>>
>>89795881
Is Dick Rider /ourguy/?
>>
>>89784128
How many in Saudi Arabia again?
>>
>>89792991
Because editiorial has bascially said so. It was in a roundabout way, but they mentioned something along the lines of "If you make 100% profit off of one thing, but only 70% profit off of another, you're going to turn your focus entirely on the thing that makes 100%" when asked why they were making an event that seemed to be killing all mutants.

You don't name an event "The Death of X", ban any new mutants from being added to canon, hype up Inhumans, and not expect that they're getting ready to seriously dismantle the brand.

I mean, think about the Fantastic Four. They literally don't exist anymore in the new universe.
>>
>>89778501
When was that? I'm sure it happened but I'm wondering how recently.
>>
>>89776721
except it isn't

literally all the Inhumans in OP's pic except Iso and Inferno do their own thing

it's the reason they weren't caught with the rest and sent to Limbo

you get a choice about you wanting to go all in on Inhuman culture or not

also Medusa isn't the only Inhuman group out there, Blackbolt and their son each has their own crew you can run with
>>
>>89777477
Limbo is literally only like that because illyana is fucked in the head. As ruler of limbo she could easily turn it into paradise on a whim now.
>>89777133
Because remembering the resources that characters have at their disposal (a dyson sphere that means the X-men technically own more land than everyone else on Earth combined as one example.) is a big nono in the modern comic book industry.
>>
>>89800796
I thought Stark owns the Dyson Sphere

or is there another one besides Sol's Hammer?
>>
>>89800837
Lila Cheney owns one. I'm talking about actual X-men property/resources here.
>>
>>89800300
Marvel Editorial is too narrowly focused in their goals, and money (I tihnk Iron Man (2008) got to their heads), what with the "one continuous universe" thing. They need to nurture their whole universes.

They probably think that the Mutants and the Inhumans are exclusive, being alien humans, but they're not. Considering their Celestial & Kree Origins, Inhumans and Mutants would make great allies if they'd only learn to work together and learn and grow from their differences rather than fight over them. Its a great opportunity to expand Marvel's Cosmic aspect, which is its strong suit. The only thing missing is the Skrulls, which I have suspect is Marvel's Endgame with this Celestial vs Kree stuff.

The FF might be much more present than you think...
>>
>>89790876
I mean, it should be well within Storm's abilities to keep the Terrigan Cloud AWAY from populated areas too.

So much of this plot relies on the heroes being pointlessly useless at saving the day. I think that's what I hate, more than anything.
>>
>>89776791
Considering much of the world wants them dead, this is more understandable
>>
>>89788564
No they didn't. He asked if he could threaten Kuwait using military pressure. That's a whole other ball game from an invasion.
>>
>>89784004
>while Magik is a blond blue eye white chick with no book on her own and no shilling
Besides she is russian.
>>
>>89785487
Well, maybe it's time to finally buy that Joe Kubert World of Cartooning correspondence course and see what I can do, then.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 774x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 774x447px
>>89779659
>>
>>89776507
BUT IT'S NOT OKAY WHEN MAGNETO DOES IT IN THE MOVIE, HE'S THE TERRORIST, LITERALLY 1 GUY DIED.
>>
>>89776791
>Born one instead of made one by a fucking cloud
>Several factions across the world willing to take you in, Brotherhood, if you're into that kind of shit, X-men. Avengers, F4, Doctor Strange and others, while not 100% fostering you, they can still help and sympatize
>X-men point is to live in piece and not to kill anyone
>FUCKING CAST SYSTEM REALLY?
>>
>>89785311
>>89785394
>>89797584
Idk, I like it. It's not great, admittedly, but it kind of evokes Mignola a little bit and he is literally my favorite artist so I can't fully hate it. it's a playful style.
>>
so are mutants still sterile or is that not a thing anymore?
>>
>>89803144
That was fixed by the events of AvX, and one of the factors that created the Cyclops was right meme
>>
>>89803311
No Extraordinary X-men started with Storm telling teen Jean Grey that the Terrigen Mists were not only making mutants sick and killing them, but it was also sterilizing them
>>
>>89801330
>I mean, it should be well within Storm's abilities to keep the Terrigan Cloud AWAY from populated areas too.
Terrigen is seeping into soil. Savage Land is already polluted.
>>
>>89792503
They knew that the cloud is dangerous to X-Men, not that it's literally sipping into soil and atmosphere, making Earth inhospitable for X-Gene mutants in two weeks.
>>
>>89776507
>Also, friendly reminder that Cyclops is still considered a genocidal maniac on the level of Hitler.
And why shouldn't he be? He forcibly changed innocent humans into mutants regardless of whether or not they desired it. Black Bolt was only following Cyclops' example and created more Inhumans instead.
>>
>>89778863
I am personally interested in how exactly Peter would react to all of this shit considering his Philosophy of "With great power comes great responsibility"
>>
>>89776507
So they didn't even bother to find out why the X-Men were doing their thing?
And these people are really superheroes?
>>
>>89804231
Too busy with Ben/Jackal and soon Goblin
>>
>>89804064
>He forcibly changed innocent humans into mutants regardless of whether or not they desired it.
That was Hope.
>>
>>89779548
>Yeah, it had nothing to do with people crashing planes into buildings. Totally not that.
yeah because saddam hussein did that right?
>>
>>89804903
and Scarlet Witch
>>
>>89800300
>"If you make 100% profit off of one thing, but only 70% profit off of another, you're going to turn your focus entirely on the thing that makes 100%"
but that's no true at all. if 70% of X is greater than 100% of y, the sound business strategy is 70% of X. marvel's scenario assumes equal profits for all things
>>
>>89779600
Do you seriously think this is how the time between bush 1 and Bush 2 went? I'm just going to
A) We are literally the people that gave them WMDs so that they could use them on Iran.
B) They didn't even have anymore by the time we decided Iraq was a dangerous nation to let have WMDs.
C) They outright stated they had no WMDs by that time and everyone on the fucking planet knew they had no WMDs which is why the rest of the planet was screaming bullshit at the pretenses for the second Iraq
war.
D) Even the US government knew there were no WMDs left and CIA officials have publicly stated that they were ordered by Bush to falsify reports saying that Iraq had WMDs.
E) I bet you're stupid enough to think Iraq had a relationship with Al Qaeda too?
>>
>>89776791
You can always tell the ones who don't actually read comics.
>>
>>89804244
to be fair, kamala is an avenger. they probably sit around telling war stories about that time scoot summers was totally going to destroy the world, and the mutants preemptively attacked by sitting on their island
>>
>>89778220
Smart as in her brain calculates better than any super-computer and holds a vast amount of info.
Doesn't necessarily mean she's wise.
>>
>>89781834
>To be fair, FREE POWERS.

Yeah, hope you enjoy being the new Lockjaw the Inhuman Pet "Dog". That is if Lash doesn't kill you first.
>>
File: 7XubtJx[1].jpg (66KB, 627x663px) Image search: [Google]
7XubtJx[1].jpg
66KB, 627x663px
>>89779659
Two thirds of the world's muslim population are islamists, but I don't know what counts as a "hardcore" islamist.
>>
>>89781834
>FREE POWERS
Tell that to the doors guy.
>>
>>89806172
>wife should obey husband
>Sharia should rule

Replace "Sharia" with "The Bible" and you have exactly what the Christian moral majority wants, yet we're suppose to turn a blind eye to the fact that they normalized what we call "radicalism" in Islam. They just weren't pointedly direct with it as Muslims are. It wasn't hippy atheists back in the day who wholehearted believed in the idea of wiping out Russia in a nuclear holocast and supporting the idea that whites were the one true master race.

And seeing as you basically have to be Christian to be a member of one half of the country's political system, I'd say you have to support Christianity or else.
>>
>>89806339
While the US is indeed a backwards religious country with an archaic and undemocratic political system, I don't think it has theocratic tendencies in the way that you imply. Surely the people who advocate laws "in accordance with the bible" are a minority? And surely you can make a political career without being a devout christian?
>>
>>89804244
In her solo attacked a broke into a dudes because she thought he was the troll villain and then attacked and got an innocent girl because the same villain said she was him. It seems to be very in character for her.
>>
>>89806339
>And seeing as you basically have to be Christian to be a member of one half of the country's political system
Article VI, paragraph 3 of the Constitution states: "The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."
>Replace "Sharia" with "The Bible"
Diferent books with diferent ideas and diferent degrees in wich you can interpret or bend those ideas.
>>
>>89806339
>>89806453

Put it this way. We already have to deal with Christianity's bullshit. What makes you think we want Islam's bullshit? Why does the Left somehow think that courting Islam is better than Christianity? They're the same shit, except the ones pushing radical Islam wants to take it even further BACK.
>>
In a way, this entire arc regarding Mutants vs Inhumans?

Pretty much mirrors US politics in a way. And I don't think that's what Marvel intended.
>>
This entire arc's going to end with Kamela and Cyclops turning Medusa and Emma into the bad guys, establishing peace, and then fucking isn't it?

Preemptive Emma did nothing wrong.
>>
>>89806453
The Republican Party operates on the idea that they're the party of the Christian Moral Majority. They've done it for so long, if it ever came out that a Republican running for any office WASN'T a Christian, it would be a huge detriment to their campaign. If we're to believe in the idea that the loudest voices get their way in a group, then yes, "in accordance with the bible" is a principal tenant that Republican voters want to be a part of our governance.
>>
File: 0de.png (67KB, 539x271px) Image search: [Google]
0de.png
67KB, 539x271px
>So much islamophobia.

You bastards don't know who you're talking about. Get bent or get DEAD if you DON'T SHUT UP ABOUT ISLAM.
>>
>>89806679

Easy for you to say if you don't LIVE countries where muslims are a majority.
>>
>>89806620
The implication is the entire for Emma was about revenge for psych and not saving muties. DoX was just a failed attempt to start a war by making him a martyr
>>
>>89806539
That Article doesn't matter to the Moral Majority voter base, which holds more power over deciding who represents them than the Constitution would permit. People see their political careers go up in smoke literally for not following the Christian doctrine to the currently held tee.
>>
>>89806712
Right, but if she hadn't done what she did, they would literally all have died.

And she even opts for capture over kill.

Enjoying saving your own life and the life of millions of others for personal reasons doesn't make doing so wrong.
>>
>>89806732
>to the currently held tee.
That is not anywhere as bad as the "currently held tee of" islam.
>>
>>89806339

Honestly, in a choice between Christianity and Islam, I pick the former every time. Better our empire than theirs.
>>
>>89806339
>Replace "Sharia" with "The Bible" and you have exactly what the Christian moral majority wants

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give to God what belongs to God.

So no, Christ clearly separated Church from state.
>>
>>89806565
The think about modern radical Islam is that it has its roots in its crazy Fundamentalists creating a legitimate theocracy, which is what Christian Fundamentalists want to do. Think about it; there are denominations who believe that everyone who isn't in their denomination is destined for hell, so its not a sin to kill them in warfare, and plenty of Christians only support Israel so they can finish rebuilding the Temple of Solomon so the End of the World will happen. There are plenty of Death Cultist Christians in America who'd have the firepower to enforce Abrahamic Law if they took full control.
>>
>>89807271
>Abrahamic Law
>Christians
>>
>>89807300
They may pretend like they aren't an Abrahamic Religion and pick and choose what they want to follow out of the Torah, but you'd better believe they're reasons for persecuting people come almost entirely from the Old Testament.
>>
>>89795325
Idk worst Cyclops did was go crazy while having the Phoenix Force; which didn't have mass casualties and he was considered Hitler 2.0

Black Bolt blew a rip in reality that the fucking CANCERVERSE invaded through, which killed tons of people including super high tier cosmic beings; and when he turned out to not die somehow he was never brought to justice for his crimes against reality.
>>
>>89807493
That was Vulcan's fault for starting a fight inside a giant bomb
>>
>>89807516
It takes two to fight, and since as far as I know Vulcan didn't come back I say let's roll out something a lil harsher than a welcome mat for the Inhumans who allowed the fucking BB scream storage unit that could be explosive.
>>
>>89797211
Well while that is evil, that is damn clever PR to take out the ugly side of your monster gas.
>>
>>89780035
>The only person working to create more crystals so that the cloud can be safely destroyed is FUCKING MAXIMUS. Not Medusa, not BB, they haven't even thought of any of that. Fucking Maximus has to be the one to save everyone.
Well hes obviously going to want something in return. However they don't call him Maximus the Mad for nothing. He does the things he wants to do.
>>
>>89780035
The cloud can be safely destroyed RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>89778717
Her whole thing was she feared that unwilling change and wanted to make a way to stop it.

Having her 180 just because her power suits her is mindbogglingly stupid.
>>
>>89806172
I feel like, if living conditions were swapped, we'd have the same deal with Christians.

And by feel like I mean the Crusades happened already.
>>
>>89778794
Marvel is literaly gassing their representation for minorities and gays while making them sterile while trying to praise a race that is all based on the strenght of cultural isolation and reducing diversity.
>>
File: 1483816776999.jpg (19KB, 351x359px) Image search: [Google]
1483816776999.jpg
19KB, 351x359px
>>89785311
Were these monsters turning into inhumans and went wrong or are they mutants that were exposed to the gas?
>>
>>89777021

Wait, that's seriously why Cyke is hitler? Because he blew up a cloud? Did he kill millions of Inhumans in doing so?
>>
>>89777761

The more I learn about this event the less I want to read ANY of it, and I haven't read much of it.

Cyclops is bad for destroying a Terrigan cloud? Like, "we don't talk about him anymore" level bad? And the only effects are...there's just one cloud instead of a constantly spreading one?

Seriously, every page of the Inhumans was them joyously descending on cities the cloud had hit and waking people up for their gee whiz awesome new powers. Simultaneously every scene with the mutants was their lives getting more and more fucking apocalyptic. How did editorial think the readers were going to sympathize with the Inhumans? How?!
>>
>>89808521
Elixir died from M pox while altering the cloud to be harmless but they purposely made it so the cloud wouldn't hurt inhumans or mutants. It was more of a self sacrifice.
>>
This faggotry is enough. Marvel needs to die off now.
>>
>>89807201
Funny how a lot of Christians don't pay much attention to Christ isn't it?
>>
If cyclops is crazy mutant Hitler why are none of the people who helped him shunned or hated?
>>
>>89808594
Elixir is chilling with Shen Xorn right now, Alchemy was the one who fixed the cloud
>>
>>89808835
How could anyone hate a cute russian girl like Illyana?
>>
>>89807201
You can pull quotes saying otherwise from the Old Testament though. Yeah, to Christians, his teaching should supersede the Old Testament, but that often isn't the case.
>>
>>89807323
I though Crist's self sacrifice was all about that. By dying on the cross he cancelled Old Testament. "I die for your sins" and all that shit. No more original sin, no more old testament. Isn't that how it's supposed to work? That's how me mum always explained it.
>>
>>89808594
It was Alchemy. And I'm not 100% if he died of M-Pox or internal bleeding because INFERNO SHOT HIM OUT OF THE SKY. Inferno. That kid who for the first few weeks after Terrigenesis was in constant pain because he couldn't control his powers and kept getting 4th degree burns all over his body.
>>
File: this will be bad.jpg (32KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
this will be bad.jpg
32KB, 493x342px
>>89777361
>Ewing
>>
>>89809146
>>89808752
>Muh hypocrites

Can't do that with Islam though, when you're arguing ethics and philosophy you have to look at the source, not deviation adherents.

You can refine and reform Christianity into it's peaceful exemplar and founder, trying to do the same with Islam just results in you needing to throw out most of their core founder's legacy, which is literally Heresy by definition.
>>
>>89788389
They won't, well not anymore, companies use to do that but after those kids grew up and realized how much their work was worth they sued. Very few won, but the court battles were very messy.

Now you basically need to be 16 or 18, and be labeled an active employee, as that helps a the company a lot if a lawsuit comes later.

So you need at least need to be a legal adult and on payroll at or above minimum wage. So the minimum bar would be you need to be an inter at Marvel before you can get them to accept your crayon scribbles as the next big thing.

After all the industry has standards it needs to follow.
>>
>>89809572
When asked if he was revoking the laws of the old testament, Jesus said "For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."
>>
>>89809943
do you have a fucking rss feed or something? at least use a different reaction image for once you daft ben
>>
File: you know it.jpg (69KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
you know it.jpg
69KB, 728x409px
>>89797211
Why does that seem so familiar ... Oh well I am sure I'll remember where I seen this before.
>>
>>89800300
> "If you make 100% profit off of one thing, but only 70% profit off of another, you're going to turn your focus entirely on the thing that makes 100%"

That was regarding a question about merchandise and cartoons, not specifically the comics.

>https://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/08/02/tom-brevoort-semi-confirms-reduction-in-prominence-of-x-men-at-marvel/

Plus "Death of X" was a bait-and-switch title anyway. Did you forget that this is the company that fertilizes their sales with fan outrage?

Also, it's not fair to compare the situation of the FF with the X-men, even though they're in a similar bind. Fantastic Four never had as many books, and their sales were taking a dive prior to their cancellation. That's what Marvel used to justify canceling the line, and scattering the characters across several books.

The X-men have been, and still are big draws for Marvel. They still sell decent numbers, and move more units than Inhumans.

I mean, why would current Marvel, high on legacy characters and female protagonists, promote Laura as the new Wolverine if they were planning to kill her off all along? That doesn't fit the narrative at all?
>>
>>89776747
Moongirls an inhuman?? i thought she was just some kid who had a dinosaur

the fuck is going on at marvel
>>
Anyone else find it kind of funny that despite how inhumans are always paraded around as just as powerful as the mutants the whole assault was basically kid gloves for the xmen.

Bobby alone could've probably taken out the entire royal family including blackbolt.
>>
>>89783840
Why are forced mutations only bad when the inhumans did it

The xmen did that shit at the end of avx and no one complaines then
>>
>>89776507
wait so, they created the cloud, it roams around, killing hundreds of people and turning a handful into inhumans.. and people were okay with that before the xmen started dying off?

do i have this wrong or is everybody in the marvel universe actually retarded
>>
>>89789932
Cyclops attacked first dude.

Cap went there to talk, and thats after he was cool about scotss asshatery during childrens crusade
>>
>>89795235
>utopia is a nation

No its not and it never was.
>>
>>89811311
>Cap went there to talk
He arrived with every active Avenger at the time.,and before that Red Hulk tried to sneak onto Utopia and kidnap Hope.
>>
File: Donald Duck Cyanide Jesus.jpg (57KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
Donald Duck Cyanide Jesus.jpg
57KB, 504x470px
>it's been 12 years since House of M
>it's been 5 years since AvX

Just end us X-Men fans' suffering. Give the X-Men the F4 treatment. God knows, it's better than having all your favorite characters either dead or replaced or a member of a shit book. Cancel the line, kill off every mutant. Death is better than this half-life.
>>
>>89776792

Like, if you can't do cute, you could at least bring back the aquiline nose.
>>
>>89779273
Yes, anon. Everyone sucks four or five dicks while tucking their penis between their thighs and calling themselves pretty, pretty girls in the mirror by the age of ten before growing out of it you tremendous faggot.
>>
>>89811431
Of course he did cause the x-men went militant and cyke tried to kill him last time cap wouldnt let him do what he wanted

He still went down by himself no back upnleaving the rest of the avengers on the helicarrier to try and resolve shit diplomatically
>>
>>89811353
It had diplomatic ties to Atlantis, which being older than every other country on Earth gives it a certain legitimacy
>>
>>89811559
Parking a warship outside a foreign nation while demanding their surrender isn't just talking.
>>
>>89811665
but it's a proud 'murrican tradition
>>
So, once its all out in one book, is it worth reading? Like I mean its obviously gonna be dumb, but I dig these kind of events.

Aside from the story being stupid, is it good? or is it just all around bad
>>
>>89811707
The X-men took down the Inhuman Royal family really quickly and that was just satisfying

But then there's bullshit like the Nuhuman teaming up to save Attilan from the Mutant aggressors
>>
>>89780440
literally u
>>
File: slim has a nice talk with magik.jpg (1MB, 2560x1932px) Image search: [Google]
slim has a nice talk with magik.jpg
1MB, 2560x1932px
>>89811431
>>89811665
>implying this isn't standard protocol
>>
>>89811559
>cyke tried to kill him last time
I thought he just prioritized saving Hope over saving the world that one time Unit got loose.
>>
File: a talk.jpg (3MB, 2783x2140px) Image search: [Google]
a talk.jpg
3MB, 2783x2140px
>>89811844
They have even done this together
>>
>>89811844
Guy has eyes that are gates to a dimension full of near limitless energy, capable of destroying a planet and theoretically a whole universe if opened all the way.

If anything they didn't bring enough, and they picked they worst place to stand.
>>
>>89812184
Cyke brought all those people for magik
>>
>>89812313
Oh, I thought Marvel just was mixing things up with a female Charles Xavier, for another one of those "Scott, your out of line." talks he gets from time to time.

It is amazing how fast knowledge becomes useless if you don't keep up with the newer issues.
>>
So the Avengers and X-Men are enemies right? I would think the Avengers wouldn't want to be part of anything with mutants or X-Men because they're not fully human, thus not under their protection
>>
>>89808193
>I mean the Crusades happened already.

1. Key word: happened. Not "happening".

2. I'm positive the start and end of the crusades happened well before the US, a melting pot of religions and cultures, was even considered to be a thing.

Unless Islamists decide to continue a funtionally archaic holy war because 'muh western devils', there is absolutely no reason to think that another Crusades will actually happen.

Unless you are a brainless twat eager to kickstart and repeat an atrocious history, that is.
>>
>>89812536
>Crusades
>Atrocious
>Not just retaliation to Moslim aggression
>>
File: 1443469288584.gif (787KB, 240x174px) Image search: [Google]
1443469288584.gif
787KB, 240x174px
>>89776605
And they fucked over Kamala's comic to shoe-horn her into this. It was going so well and then takes a nose-dive once they inject this into it.
>>
>>89813187
IvX hasn't been mentioned in her comic at all. It went to shit on its own.
>>
People criticize the last scene but it had a 60s Sci-Fi B-movie feel to it which fit in with the Mod esthetic. I liked it.
>>
>>89812536
9-11-2001 was 15 years ago.
America's not forgetting that shit even though it happened. Even though we really should because we went after every country except the one responsible.
>>
>>89813234
Then am I thinking of Civil War 2? Ms. Marvel started out strong, setting up characters and having an original super villain, had a lot of potential, and then completely imploded to focus on inhuman/avengers shit. Cross-over events are always shit so I never bother to keep track of them.
>>
File: 1481521251928.jpg (30KB, 293x311px) Image search: [Google]
1481521251928.jpg
30KB, 293x311px
>>89813187
>sales have been dropping like a stone for months
>this comic that she appeared in three pages of in the last two weeks is the cause
>>
>>89813407
Anon I don't even think you have been reading ms.Marvel. She fought and old Hydra villain and a clone army of her own creation. She didn't get an original villain this volume until the cw2 tie in.
>>
>>89807716
Well, he could cuck Black Bolt again but he might have to get in line.
>>
>>89813485
Are you saying this guy wasn't a villain?
>>
>>89780962
I wonder how it's like being the top of whatever cosmic hierarchy your in realities your bitch and you can rewrite or delete anything that pisses you off
>>
>>89813543
That was two years ago anon, long before Ivx, before cw2, even before secret wars. Have you really not been keeping up? You're complaining about events ruining things they weren't around to ruin. Might as well claim Secret Empire ruined her second chapter.
>>
File: 1440679899385.jpg (57KB, 392x372px) Image search: [Google]
1440679899385.jpg
57KB, 392x372px
>>89778600
>>
>>89813596
I said the comic started out strong. It was fun, and they should have kept it small scale like they did in the first issues. Then the events rolled around and the main comic got destroyed to accommodate for them. That is a reasonable position, man.
>>
>>89788781
He had better branding.
>>
>>89808193
The crusades were a response to muslim annexations of half the christian world and continued raids and expansion from their side. They were also almost a thousand years ago.
>>
>>89814621
The first one maybe. 2nd and 3rd were just "did we leave anything nailed down last time we raided the holy land? better make sure"
>>
File: Lazer Floyd.png (82KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
Lazer Floyd.png
82KB, 300x208px
>>89810705
It's a fairly common scene, though Lash does look kinda like Scar.
>>
>>89811844
Only Magneto and Northstar would be able to do anything in time by the time she opens portals considering her telepathic shields, maybe Domino. Everything and everyone else is begging to get redirected.
>>
>>89814703
>>89814621
Only the first one was successful, and even then any meaningful advances were reversed by the next century. The other 8 or so crusades to the Middle East were unsuccessful due to lack of strong European leadership and cohesion.
>>
>>89778492
I keep wondering why marvel is pushing this lame Plastic-Man ripoff. Nothing about her is interesting. Can't say it was to get muzzie readers. Depictions of any living thing besides plants is haram.
>>
>>89816137
But anon she's cute
>>
>>89816137
Because her comic was interesting for like two seconds so Marvel thought it would be all right to write her into everything to boost sales but that led to the bastardization of the character and now sales are dropping but they keeping writing her into everything and wondering what they're doing wrong.
>>
>>89816137
She's really overrated on the internet because of "potential". People imagine all these great possible stories she could have that haven't occurred.
>>
>>89814799
Domino would definitely be a deciding factor against the stepping disks. Earlier in that volume of New Mutants Roulette's luck powers were able to cause the stepping disks to backfire on her and just reopen right behind Illyana so she'd get hit in the back

And I think you're underestimating Storm, Iceman and Dazzler.
Storm can literally strike at the speed of lightning. She can also create weather patterns that persist and grow even after her powers are neutralized
Iceman's flash frozen nuclear explosions before anyone can even blink. And with his Iceclone and his own water translocation powers he could literally just keep coming in waves.
And Dazzler could create 3D holograms as decoys and shoot lasers as strong as Cyclops' punch beams. And she can also absorb ALL of the sound preventing any spoken spellcasting that Illyana tries.

And holy shit the X-men should have fucking destroyed the Inhumans
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.