[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OOP Out Of Placers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: archetypes_by_valsalia-daycc1a.jpg (115KB, 979x750px) Image search: [Google]
archetypes_by_valsalia-daycc1a.jpg
115KB, 979x750px
Here we see two extremes of the assertive/receptive spectrum of yinglet males, demonstrating the traits that define their "types."

Masculine/assertive:
-Long limbs and lean build; lithe dodginess is considered better for fighting, as it does them a lot more good an a bit of extra strength.
-Thick forearms/forelegs, indicating they're not fragile. Which is important, as a good 75%+ of all injuries they sustain are related to breaking those long, thin parts.
-Long and pointed snout, ears and tail, and a thin-furred appearance.
-Long, straight eyebrow-whiskers, considered better for hunting/tracking, although it really just means they get hit in the face slightly less.
-Long shelltooth, and a dental configuration with lots of teeth, which allows them to inflict more damage with a bite than the standard yinglet tooth-style. It's become a very popular trait among matriarchs to breed into their enclaves.
-An aggressive, fighty attitude. Often accompanied by a sense of adventurousness, and a desire to range far from the enclave in search for things to hunt and scavenge.

Feminine/receptive:
-Short limbs and a stocky, softer-bodied build.
-Thinner forearms, a shorter and rounder snout, as well as shorter and rounder ears. Thicker fur overall, and more pronounced tufts.
-Shorter, curved and/or curly eyebrow-whiskers, which are apparently delightful for other yinglets to look at, despite their limited practical uses.
-A shorter shelltooth and significant tail-tuft, both considered aspects that females possess.
-More preening, socially-oriented attitude, and a tendency to want to spend most of their time close to the enclave.
>>
>>89775596
test
>>
File: supereeee.png (42KB, 126x218px) Image search: [Google]
supereeee.png
42KB, 126x218px
WE WAIT
FOR THE NEXT
STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP
>>
>making a new thread when there is not a new strip

there does not need to be a general anonymous.

also oh jesus what is captcha asking me to do now, trace the outlines of streetsigns? i drew a flip-off sign instead, let's see if it lets me post with that
>>
>>89775596
so hey, uh, not being a dick here, can you tell me how this is /co/ and not just someone's OC furry race?
I'm not gonna report it or anything either way, I'm just trying to make heads or tails of shit
>>
>>89775596
why does the female have more hair than the male?
>>
>>89777045

They are both dudes. The one that looks female is just really fucking feminine because the race's entire shtick is that males out number females like 6 to 1 so there are dudes specifically bred to be bottoms so the guys don't fight each other all the time. Hell, one of the patriarchs of the local enclave of these stupid little ratbirds is literally a patriarch because he's so good at being a trap and getting "plowed", the joke being that he's the Patriarch of Farming while Yinglets are mostly hunter gatherers.
>>
>>89777138
oh I misread.

also that is gay as hell and not the least bit surprising for a furry OC thing.
>>
>>89777170

The author is a major Furfag and way into TG/TF stuff which really isn't my cup of tea, but the world building for the comic is actually fairly interesting and the comic itself is charming a worth a read. The entire thing is played straight rather than the fetish fuel it would be in pretty much any other case and it works.
>>
>>89777017
It's for the webcomic, Out-Of-Placers. Though yes, most of the threads end up revolving round the Yinglets.
>>
>>89777138
Oh fuck, I didn't get the farming thing..wait, did Val confirm that?
>>
we're not prequel fans, we can wait for the next strip to come out to make a thread
>>
I would absolutely decimate that yinglet on the floor.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.