[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make anime in 2017? Toonboom? Flash? After effects?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

How do I make anime in 2017?

Toonboom?
Flash?
After effects?
Stick Animator?
MsPaint and GifCreator?

What's the most basic setup for simple animations? And what do people use all over for theirs? How did Avatar do it? MLP? Samurai Jack? Anime studios? Bambi? etc
>>
pls respond
>>
>>89764356
Should've said cartoons instead of anime, if anyone responds they'll just sperg out and tell you to fuck off to /a/.
>>
>>89765916
/a/ just watched anime

They don't create anything
>>
>>89764356
Who is that?
>>
>>89766140
Queen Zelda of Hurdle Warriors
>>
>>89764356
Just hire Koreans to do all the animating for you.
>>
>>>/ic/
>>>/adv/

They are boards for a reason, OP.
>>
>>89764356

I dont know how to animate I just draw pinups

Also should have started your thread with the word cartoon would have gotten better attention
>>
>>89764356
I'm told that ToonBoom is more flexible with lines than Flash, so that should start you some place. Adding to that, there are anime studios that use ToonBoom as well.

Really just boils down to what visual style you want to depict at that point. You probably shouldn't have a color direction that looks like that fanart because it's too much detail to put into an animation but it doesn't mean the design itself can't be animated.

Also, you probably should get a better idea of fluid Japanese animation from shows and works that aren't on Toonami or memes. So maybe look up sakugabooru or something for inspiration.
>>
File: Rwby_rtrecap.png (927KB, 1024x569px)
Rwby_rtrecap.png
927KB, 1024x569px
>>89764356
Rotoscope and kinect mocap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqQehmeY4ys
>>
>>89766205
how do THEY do it?
>>
TVPaint
>>
Try going to school and taking a course in animation.

Also you really should've said cartoon instead of anime.
>>
>>89766140
It's Link
>>
>>89764356
Go back to /a/ weeb
>>
>>89766118
>/co/
>creating anything productive
>ever
>>
>>89768554
don't we have webcomic and drawing generals?
>>
>>89768554
Golden Girl?
>>
>>89766577
>RWBY
>Good animation
cinderjumpingwindows.png
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.