[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Man 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Sam Raimi "hated" the script so much he had to go over it 4 times, each
with different writers.
He said he wanted to make up for SM3 being terrible, but unfortunately he couldn't build a suitable story for it.
What went wrong?
Pic. Related, actual promotional image for the cancelled movie.
>>
>>89756725
Kirsten Dunst was the homeliest MJ they could've picked. I get that she was one of the "it girls" during that time but this is terrible casting.
>>
I am pissed that the Bruce Campbell Mysterio payoff never happened. But they dodged a bullet with making Felicia Hardy be the Vulturess instead of Black Cat.
>>
He simply didn't find a suitable script before production was slated to begin and preferred to drop out than to move into production without a full script. Sony already had plans to reboot it after SPIDER-MAN 4 and simply went forward with it earlier.
>>
File: kirsten_dunst_13.jpg (70KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
kirsten_dunst_13.jpg
70KB, 733x1100px
>>89757108
I was not a fan of Dunst before I saw SM1, I had never seen her in anything. Her MJ won me over, though. She gave MJ a personality that wasn't just plopped-in girl for MC. The talk she has with Peter at night in the backyard when he is taking out the garbage and she goes outside because her dad is yelling at her, its a great moment between the 2 of them.

I think if you put some actress that had super model looks in that role, as you and other people on /co/ and /tv/ wanted, the movie would have been another flick thrown on the unmemorable pile. Dunst made the non-action scenes good. All you want is some chick so good looking you can masturbate to, its always the same complaint about Dunst's looks that means exactly that: Dunst was not fappable enough for you. What a weak complaint. If you put some chick in there just for looks, you end up with shitty scenes whose only purpose is connecting fight scenes. Garbage.
>>
>>89757945
>Felicia
>Vulturess
Wut?
>>
>>89756725
I'm glad it never came out, mostly because it was going to be a Peter and MJ break up movie again.
>>
A good director needs to to be a great storyteller. If he couldn't figure out a story to tell or how to tell it, it's time for him to go
>>
>>89758248

Kristen Dunst is great in Fargo.
>>
>>89758613
In the first draft of the script, the Vulture is Felicia's adoptive father and dies halfway through, after which she becomes the Vulturess to avenge his death.

But in the latest draft before the project was scrapped that idea had already been nixed and Felicia just stayed Felicia throughout and left for Europe in the end with the vague implication she could become Black Cat in the future.
>>
>>89758248
>implying Dunst wasn't hot af

if you think you would land a 11/10 super model, then you're fucking mad
>>
>>89758248
I have nothing against Dunst but casting another actress wouldn't have changed the script.
Do people think actors actually decide what their character does?
>>
>>89757945
What might have been. *sniff*
>>
Now we are on the second Spider-man reboot.
Where did it all go so wrong answer is Sony
>>
I would have rather got a few more Raimi/Maguire films than 2 different rebooted series.
>>
>>89759619
Ding ding. The main reason why Spider-Man 3 was terrible
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.