[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOCTOR STRANGE Deleted Scenes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

Thoughts, /co/?

>Kaecilius and the nervous Zealot
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ian1ZSP9JGM

>Kaecilius and the priest
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KhZg6XtiuIs
>>
>>89755843
>>89755843
Can anyone explain why Chris Evans and Chris Prat speaks like whiney nasally sissies
While Chris hemsworth speaks like a man?

I notice this just now
>>
I can see why the priest scene was removed. Bible belt would have torn this film a new one.
>>
>>89756310
Indeed.

It's a good scene nevertheless. Kaecilius deserved some additional screentime.
>>
>>89756310
>Christians can't stand to see a villain deny the afterlife and kill a priest
Fuck off /co/mblr, holy shit you're annoying.
>>
>>89756720
Christians are the reasons that Asgardians are not gods. Christians fucking suck in every sense of the word.
>>
>>89756828
Yea and fuck drumpf and fuck white people am I right?
>>
>>89756720
Maybe if you Christians weren't so thin-skinned about your religion you wouldn't be so easily triggered by that fact
>>
>>89756883
The fact that you link Christians to Trump and white people is pretty tedious. Christians love to play the victim game and then fuck up everything interesting for anyone else because "You can't even badmouth God in fiction or else God will be mad!"
>>
>>89756720
>>89756883
If Christians were in control, no films would have magic or demons in them. Hell, throw out evolution as well.
>>
>>89756828
Boohoo, christians made it so one superfluous scene wasn't included in your movie? How sad.. yeah but fuck them for being the infrastructure that helps raise people up in their communities and reach out to those in need, yeah dude they suck! Building shelters and providing supplies in third world countries is totally lame, bro!
>>
>>89756985
That's just retarded. Never heard of Narnia? Or Lord of the Rings? Or Harry Potter? All stories made by Christians.
>>
>>89756647

>It's a good scene nevertheless

Not really.Supernatural being messing with a priest is old as shit.
>>
>>89755843
>DLC
>>
>>89757031
I think he was agreeing with your point.
>>
>>89756886
I WISH Christians were thin-skinned so people like you would get genocided.
>>
>>89756828

Well, when you think about it in the greater spectrum Asgardians ARE alien. So are Olympians, whatever the Egyptian Gods are called... hell, even angels, archangels and God Himself would be considered alien, compared to us lowly humans.
>>
>>89756828
it's actually because of the chinese, they aren't allowed to screen movies if they have magic or "occult" stuff, that's why they couldn't show suicide squad over there
>>
>>89757083
You'll have to put up with people like me mocking you for being so pissy, then.
>>
>>89757023
Oh please, we know that most people who go to Church don't even bother doing those other things.
>>
>>89757083
Yes, wouldn't it be great that everyone except those fat whale women who scream "PRAISE THE LORD! PRAISE JESUS!" to be everywhere? The same people who pray during football games because that is what God is for? The same people who think masturbation kills babies?
>>
>>89757162
Yeah. The MCU only cares about money, not good stories. Everyone knows this.
>>
>>89757162
The same reason we got a Celtic Ancient One. But whitey got the blame as usual.
>>
>>89757219
>Yes, wouldn't it be great that everyone except those... women... to be everywhere
Try writing sentences that make grammatical sense.
>>
>>89757259

> The MCU only cares about money, not good stories

Oh fuck you, making concessions to the Chinese is not the same as "only caring about money."

You could use that argument style for every single major blockbuster film ever made in human history. Changes are made behind the scenes, that doesn't make it devoid of merit.
>>
>>89757162
Uh.. wasn't the whole movie magic/occult stuff?
>>
>>89757334
Thor? no like the guy i replied to said, they were aliens not gods, what we consider magic is science to them, Dr strange was also interdimensional fuckery instead of pure magic
>>
>>89757033
Becoming a cliche is a testament of the concept's efficiency.
>>
>>89757192
Oh okay so that invalidates the ton that do HOW? I live in Texas and i meet christians who've done that all the time, it's not that rare. Tons of christians are pretty cool desu that's all i'm tryna say here
>>
>>89757584
Sure they are, but that doesn't stop them from being whiny and stupid as fuck over trivial shit.
>>
>>89756647
>Kaecilius deserved some additional screentime.
More like needed additional screentime. He's even more forgettable than Malekith. It's such a waste of a great actor.
>>
Great thread guys
>>
File: yuo.jpg (123KB, 1131x738px) Image search: [Google]
yuo.jpg
123KB, 1131x738px
>>89760876
What are you talking about? thread's just beginning.
>>
Should have kept these scenes in. Makes Kae more menacing. I don't know why Marvel refuses to focus on their villains a bit more.
>>
>>89757046
>You get no Doom but your favorite Zealot Kaecilius instead
Monkey paw anyone?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>89760939
After Loki became the break out character in Thor and Avengers, Marvel Studios realized that villains stealing the spotlight would ultimately hurt them, so they started to make their villains much more generic and underdeveloped (bar Ultron, because they needed a strong villain for their main franchise. It failed miserably 'cause shit writing tho), so they could make Thanos the "main character" in Infinity War and subvert this trope and then the purple guy can easily outshine his predecessors and be praised as the truest, bestest Marvel villain like they wanted.
>>
>>89757083

thin skinned =/= radical extremist
>>
>>89756720
"Denying the afterlife" would go against any Marvel canon, though, any proper wizard would know better. I can see why this scene had to go.

>>89757116
The fuck are you even on about man
>>
>>89757314
>Oh fuck you, making concessions to the Chinese is not the same as "only caring about money."
Not him, but it is. So you honestly think all the bullshit changes are "because muh artistic vision"?
Does a slum in Nepal look like proper setting for a sorcerer training ground for a blockbuster, unlike a temple in Tibet?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.