[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets discuss Kang and why he is a even bigger jobber than Apocalypse.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 09_014.jpg (530KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
09_014.jpg
530KB, 1000x1537px
Lets discuss Kang and why he is a even bigger jobber than Apocalypse.
>>
File: 3063649-council_of_kangs.jpg (51KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
3063649-council_of_kangs.jpg
51KB, 600x400px
WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>89748048
Source? I like that design.
>>
he is a failed mime
>>
>>89748457

Most recent Avengers issue. Whole thing is a Kang spotlight, pretty good
>>
Based Kang putting over the young talent
>>
>>89748598
Seeing as how he is from the future and the Avengers are from the past, he would actually be the young talent.
>>
>>89748048
Kang nuked Washington DC and actually managed to take over the world. I'd say he's one of Marvel's most succesful villains.
>>
File: AVFV_10_page_24_ArtNet_Scan.jpg (629KB, 1280x1907px) Image search: [Google]
AVFV_10_page_24_ArtNet_Scan.jpg
629KB, 1280x1907px
Kang's Supreme-Cycle vs the Thanoscopter, who wins?
>>
>>89748048
EMH?
>>
File: WE WUZ KANGZ.jpg (157KB, 813x585px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ KANGZ.jpg
157KB, 813x585px
>>89748440
Well, Kang WAS actually a king. A Pharaoh. An Egyptian Pharaoh to be precise
>>
>>89748048
>And for the first time in recorded history...I am afraid
That's a lie and you know it.
>>
>>89748048
He is doomed to job, because just like Apocalypse his end-game is too big. Kang's goal is to conquer the whole fucking world, no way they are going to let him win and so he eventually jobs.
>>
Storytime? I missed it last week.
>>
Every time a Kang thread is made I want to reread Avengers Forever
>>
>>89752768
hol up
>>
>>89754247
I didn't see one, I think a bunch of Marvel books got passed over for somd reason.
>>
>>89754275
>some reason

Has it gotten that bad that the biggest comics from Marvel aren't even posted even though it's free and takes just time to post?
>>
>>89754275
They were all posted anon.
>>
>>89752768
>like an Egyptian Pharoh
BRAVO
R
A
V
O
>>
>>89754349
Everything? I didn't see Avengers of Bullseye, or maybe they just died early.
>>
>>89754193
>goal is to conquer the whole fucking world
He did manage to do it once, even if it didn't last.
Let's also not forget that he already has a vast empire that transcends time and space. To him, 21st Century Earth is just another challenge that he enjoys.
>>
>enemy is temporally omnipresent
>defeated by enemies that are temporally linear
Kang should NEVER lose. And he always loses.
>>
>>89755810
Has anybody actually seen that empire of his? Though so. And even if it exists it's thousands of years into the fucking future and nobody gives a shit about that. Future is so shitty and boring that, supposedly, all-powerful genius conqueror has to come to the short fragment of the 20-21st century where actually cool stuff is happening. And he fucks it up all the time.
>>
>>89748598
get the FUCK out of here carter
>>
>>89756141
>Has anybody actually seen that empire of his
Yeah, we've seen it in several stories where Kang either brings the heroes to his turf or the heroes try to stop Kang by taking the fight to him. It's where all his armies and shit comes from.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.