[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with these movies completely shitting on Nightwing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Nightwing bad blood.png (391KB, 763x405px) Image search: [Google]
Nightwing bad blood.png
391KB, 763x405px
What's up with these movies completely shitting on Nightwing all the time? He has almost zero relationship with Damian when as far as I knew, Dick was the person Damian secretly admired the most in the comics. Not to mention him getting beaten half to death in literally every fight.

Sort of unrelated, but I haven't read comic books in a long time, since Future's End I guess. What's been happening with Grayson/Nightwing comics post-Solid Dick Saga?
>>
Is Dick still a slut?
>>
>>89747755
DC's been pushing Damian hard lately. Personally, I don't care for the little shit.
>>
>>89747755
Nightwing has a new solo book, plus he is in Titans. Both are pretty good. I recommend them both.

[s]Dick and Damian are about to have another team up.[/s]
>>
At least he's not Tim, who doesn't even seem to exist.

Being Tim is suffering.
>>
>>89748054
It's confirmed that Jason and Tim don't exist in the New 52 animated movies.

http://www.cbr.com/nycc-cast-of-batman-bad-blood-reveal-first-footage/

>Asked about Tim Drake and Jason Todd, Oliva began by saying that they hadn’t been introduced yet and right now there have only been two Robins; when this elicited boos, Tucker added, “they exist in this universe, but they haven’t been Robin yet.”
>>
>>89748054
Truly being Tim is suffering

At least he went out with a bang (Red Robin)
>>
>>89747755

Damian secretly admired his father. Dick was the one he related to and got along with (mainly due to patience on Dick's part) after Bruce died.

Also, why are you crying about Nightwing specifically when it's everyone who isn't Damian regularly gets their shit pushed in during these movies? Even fucking Batman.
>>
>>89748573
1. Because I read a lot of Robin/Nightwing stuff growing up and Dick's one of my favorites.

2. Because Batman still wins some fights and keeps his bond with Damian. Hell, it's stronger here than it was in the comics they ape. Everyone but Damian gets fucked, but it's Nightwing that gets the barbed cock.
>>
>>89748694
Yeah well try being a fan of Jason Todd, wasn't even mentionned by bame in the Dcau, was brought Bat and was written as crazy or evil for a long time, now in the new movies he was never robin and if they bring him in he will be butchered. At least in the comic things are being better than before
>>
>>89748694

Dick is the only person in the movies who has actually beaten Damian. The only time I recall him losing was to Batman after a long fight. He's also banging Starfire.

Batman lost to Talon, got cucked by him, got BTFO and mindslaved by the League of Assassins. Also got wrecked by Supes.
>>
>>89748875
At least he got "Under The Red Hood" which is better than any of Damian's movies.
>>
>>89748906
True Jason was used as the edgy Robin for so long that i can only hope that it will never happen oh and i don'f hate Dick or Tim Good opinion on Dick and Neutral towards Tim,it reallh depends on who is writting Damian, Carrie was pretty good and i hate Stephanie
>>
>>89748270
>when this elicited boos,

Kek, nice to see this faggot backpedal hard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.