[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Furries on Snagglepuss.jpg (309KB, 635x3241px) Image search: [Google]
Furries on Snagglepuss.jpg
309KB, 635x3241px
>>
>>89735876
Trump should focus less on illegals and Muslims, and more on exterminating furries.
>>
>>89735876
>Furries are incapable of comprehending that some people don't draw anthropomorphic animals with the intention of jerking off to them
>>
>>89735876
Pretty sure the Snaglepuss artist didn't draw the characters with the intention of having furries fap to them.
>>
>>89735876
>makes generic sexy furry bait
>CMON YOU UNEDUCATED FUCKS WHY ARENT YOU HIRING ME???
I'm mad
>>
>>89735876
>I couldn't rest easy until I did the dog too
Sounds right.
>>
>>89735876
>"hey, not furry artists?"
Every day we stray further from god's light.
>>
>>89735876
I don't think anyone would mind if furry concentration camps were a thing.
>>
>>89735876
Fucking kek
Please tell me someone pointed out what an idiot this guy is.
>>
>>89735876
They're right in that it looks like a creepy guy in a fur suit Porter's art seems off a lot of the time even when it's supposed to be attractive humans let alone unattractive furriesbut they obviously also want it to be sexually appealing which correct me if I'm wrong they're basing Snagglepuss off of an aged gay writer who was NEVER sexy.
These furries are mad BUTTHURT even.
>>
Someone post the one that was done in the old cartoon style.
>>
>>89735909
Honestly furry culture shouldn't be a big public thing. It should just be a fetish that people enjoy in privacy. A partial reason many people hate furries is because they shove their subculture in people's faces and prance around in suits in public
>>
>>89735909
At least most illegal immigrants and Muslims add something to society. Furries just ruin everything they touch.
>>
>>89735876
I do find the furfags version of the pink one to be easier to look at. I dont know if its the glassy eyes or what but the original looks like a fursuit or something.
>>
>>89735876

Prefer the more realistic one other one just looks like everyother furfag artist
>>
>>89736043
they're called "zoos" or they will be
>>
>>89735876
The only thing that was off was the eyes.
>>
>>89736316
later two nail it.
Blacksad or lackadaisy.

Seriously, they should have gotten Tracy Butler.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.