[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've been found out!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Foundout.png (53KB, 980x363px) Image search: [Google]
Foundout.png
53KB, 980x363px
>>
>>89734448
I completely agree with her.
Just fucking wear socks.
>>
>>89734448
This logic is flawed. The people most likely to wear sandals are the people who's feet are least attractive.
>>
>>89734448
I can't understand the mindset of foot fetishists.

How can you look at feet and say "oh yeah, I want some of that".
>>
>>89734448
I'm partial to clean feet, freshly dried after a nice bath.
>>
>>89734562
crossed wires in the brain
>>
...Holy crap it's true. It all makes sense now.
>>
>>89734448
I can think of a few parts of the body that smell worse than feet.
>>
>>89734864
yeah but in a good way

BRRRRAPPPP
>>
>>89734562
Some people like big fat asses. Some people like skinny. Some like muscular. Some like being tied up. Some like pain. Some like poop. Some like furry critters. Some like kids. And some like feet. You can't really use how YOU feel to define what sexuality should or should not be because people like different things.
>>
>>89735093
Spoken like a true tumblr faggot
>>
>>89735185
>some like kids
Nah on tumblr anything low 20s and under is pedophilia and morally reprehensible, even in 2d
>>
>>89735284
Good
>>
I prefer ENF
>>
File: feetribbon.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
feetribbon.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>89735185
Hey look at these Feet. Now your day is ruined.
>>
"ugliest and smelliest body parts" bitch I gotcho ugliest biggest body part right here
>>
>>89734448
open sandals and other shoes are how you keep feet from smelling
>>
>>89734562
They're a sensitive area, like the cootch.
>>
>>89734448
I'll say what I said last time this thread was made.

SANDALS ARE BEACH WEAR.
IF YOU WEAR SOCKS ANYWHERE NEAR SAND YOU ARE A FOOL WHO DESERVES EVERY OUNCE OF RIDICULE YOU GET.
>>
>>89735311
That's some editing
>>
>>89734562
I can appreciate nice feet, but, yeah, footfags are pretty fucking intense. The only reason they're not furry-tier is that they actually understand that they're fucked up.
>>
>>89735320
Nope.png
>>
>>89735185
Not that anon, but I'm a pro-Trump Republican and even I agree with him. People just get turned on by things, and there's nothing wrong with that so long as they don't shove it into peoples' faces.
>>
>>89734448
>feet
>uglier than genitals
also
>feet
>smellier than assholes
>>
>>89734448
feet stop being smelly when you stop packing them inside containers, stupid.
this is really weird for a german comic to say, one which has in the past tried to support the 'stop getting freaked out by nudity' angle
socks in sandals look good though, as long as the toe-split part works okay. it makes it look like a really kinda unique container, and it's better for airing out, without having like, only one angle of your foot protected and the rest open (so you stop automatically protecting them)
nobody needs to be wearing a damn thing anyway
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.