[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has Marvel made Kitty Pryde so horrible these days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Kitty Pryde.jpg (35KB, 442x314px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Pryde.jpg
35KB, 442x314px
Why has Marvel made Kitty Pryde so horrible these days?
>>
>>89732737
>these days
>>
>>89732737
She was always a shrill kike bitch.
>>
>>89732737
Man, I like the X-Men Evolution version of her more, her design is so fucking bland that it took a miniature dragon to give her appeal.
>>
Because youngsters of the 80s grew up and started writing comics, and decided they should write their waifu as a perfect knowitall who inserts herself into situations that don't concern her.
>>
Because you should never let people write about their waifus.
>>
>>89732737
She was never good. She was just as insuferable as a teenager. You could see that if you didn't waifu her teenage version
>>
>>89732737
>Why Is everything so shit these days

The answer is always BENDIS
>>
>>89732737
>Why has Marvel made everything so horrible these days?
>>
File: shadowcat.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
shadowcat.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
The only version of Kitty that's alright is this.
>>
>>89732737
She got Bendis'd
>>
>>89736282
Sprite was OK.
Her getting possesed by an ancient shogun and getting all weeaboo was a mistake.

Not that anybody remembers that anymore.
>>
>>89736007
>>89736319
Nah, it's not just Bendis. John Byrne's waifuitis was contagious and infected almost everyone who ended up writing X-Men.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.