[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you think of any more tragic character them him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Can you think of any more tragic character them him?
>>
Aside from the rules of the show dictating that he remain in the show, he could just leave the place and not be next to Spongebob and his antics.

If a character can willingly get out of their situation with minimal input, I don't see anything tragic about it. The forces keeping him there are meta.
>>
File: banner_1636[1].jpg (48KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
banner_1636[1].jpg
48KB, 600x240px
Tom just wants to live a peaceful life and this fucking mouse squatted and robs from the home he is trained to protect.
>>
Frank Grimes
>>
>>89731038
Jerry is like the poster child for "cute for the sake of cute with no redeeming qualities". No wonder the show's so popular in Japan.
>>
>>89733780
>>89731038
>tomfags
>>
>>89730891
Getting your life fucked up because of your own bad choices or flaws is the classic definition of tragedy. Do you think Macbeth would have been as tragic if the witches had just killed him with a fireball?
>>
File: image.jpg (513KB, 1480x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
513KB, 1480x1080px
>>89735383
You're a son of a bitch, Spike. You think you can just beat me over the head with a baseball bat and I'll leave the mouse alone, well you're wrong. Maybe it's the multiple concussions, but I did nothing to deserve a life of misery. Why couldn't we all just nap and mind eachother's business? Fucking mouse apologist. I now have your boy with a loaded whisky and a bottle of revolver in my hand. No more chasing, no more games, I want out of this mouse trap. It didn't have to turn out this way. Don't you believe it.
>>
>>89731038
If a cat tried to eat me on an hourly basis then yes I'd make his life a little hell.
>>
>>89730891
He literally tried that when he moved to Tentacle Acres.

Even if he didn't feel an emptiness in his life without their stupidity, Patrick and Spongebob still somehow got into the community and they would have eventually found him and continued to fucking ruin his life.
>>
>>89730815

He's not tragic though, he's just grumpy around everyone, and denies the fact that he does appreciate spongebob's antics on a subconscious level.

Remember that commune he went to, full of people like him, and he ended up hating it due to the routine? Or the time he got blasted into the future, and ends up missing spongebob? Or the time he pushed a pizza through a guy's face for him?

He's tragic in the sense he didn't achieve his big dreams initially; but that's changed on multiple times, especially the marching band episode where the entire town learnt to play so he could give Squilliam the middle finger.
>>
>>89733590
He had it coming.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.