[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spongebob Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 24-jon-hamm-spongebob.w529.h529.jpg (74KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
24-jon-hamm-spongebob.w529.h529.jpg
74KB, 529x529px
New Spongebob Special.

https://youtu.be/zjW95aGaSe8

What do you think?
>>
>>89730114
>>89730114
A special? Wow, I bet it last a WHOLE 23 minutes (for the thirty minutes special that it is)
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1024x568px
T H I C C
>>
>>89730114
I think Spongebob is pretty good at introducing new characters that mesh pretty well with the original designs. Though you think, instant-patties and being replaced by automation, haven't they been done before?
>>
>>89730114
why do they always change the titles of specials when they advertise them?
Have you seen this snail? Advertised as Where's Gary
Dunces and Dragons? Advertised as Lost In Time
etc
>>
>>89730114
>patrick plush for 5 bucks
thats a bretty gud price
>>
File: gal.png (24KB, 583x572px) Image search: [Google]
gal.png
24KB, 583x572px
>>89730114
>another special
>>
>>89730114
>Krabs get rich
>He wasn't rich already

Dumb narrators aways trigger me
>>
>>89730114

Why recent american tv publicity aways makes me cringe a little? Most of it feels kinda outdated, narrators making cheesy puns and annoyng voices, girls with red cheeks and guitars singing church tier jingles about lemonade, stupid people dancing on the grass.

Not that in the other countries publicity is better, it is just feels less "square"
>>
>>89730880
the name of the event is different than the name of the episode
>>
>>89732551
That sounds great!
>>
>>89730114
They aren't even trying to make these ratings traps look interesting anymore. At least Atlantis Squarepantis looked good from the promos.
>>
>>89732666
Atlantis Squarepantis FELT like an event. Most of these feel like normal episodes.
>>
>>89730762
>Flatz
Holy shit they remembered him?
>>
>>89733200
That's Bubble Bass.
>>
>>89733200
That's Bubble Bass you retard
>>
Can't wait to see by what contrived method the status quo is ultimately maintained.
>>
File: 1485068249210.png (260KB, 497x458px) Image search: [Google]
1485068249210.png
260KB, 497x458px
>>89730114
this looks great

fuck you plebs

can't tell if you guys are serious about being offended by spongebob
>>
>>89736759
Probably anti-SpongeBob shills.
>>
>>89732370
He's not rich. He earns enough money to pay the basic utilities, pay his workers, and keep the restaurant afloat. Plus, one episode implies that he doesn't have a bank account, or even health insurance, presumably out of greed.
>>
have you ever noticed that these specials (once you look at their premier dates compared to the surrounding episodes) usually premier either really early or really late, like either before the previous season has finished or after the following season has started
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.