[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your lord and master of darkness, Bunnicula, the vampire bunny.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1486405785684.jpg (200KB, 981x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486405785684.jpg
200KB, 981x1024px
Your lord and master of darkness, Bunnicula, the vampire bunny. Orders you to draw a comic book series starring him in an adventure mystery show exploring the New Orleans. The new show isn't exactly up to standards when it comes to adventure, it's a crappy slice of life pretending to be more than it is.
>>
>RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE INTENSIFIES
>>
>>89727142
no
>>
>>89727142

And what if I say no? What's he gonna do- nibble me to death? Unleash his unholy army of zombie vegetables?
>>
>>89730211
>>89730862
Banish you to >>>/d/egenerate land. Forever.
>>
I remember that the books and the tv special weren't that great either.
>>
>>89730862
Well, considering you don't have any Holy Hand Grenades on hand, I'd say you're royally fucked.
>>
>>89727142
I know these generals have gone to shit but this is full spectrum autism.
>>
>>89731054
Wait, this is the punishment?
>>
>>89731663
No that's a formality.
This is the real "crashing this plane with no survivors" >>>/a/. You'd have to be fucking insane to enjoy that board when you come from /co/.
>>
We need to save the animation industry starting with the comic book industry, /co/.
>>
>>89733735
We need to save the art industry starting with the animation industry, /ic/.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.