[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not counting pic related or any elseworld stories, are there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: spider-man_renew_your_vows.jpg (48KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man_renew_your_vows.jpg
48KB, 825x464px
Not counting pic related or any elseworld stories, are there any actual stable relationships in the current Marvel universe?
>>
>>89721062
Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.
Sam Wilson and Misty Knight (sigh)
I guess you can count Miguel O'Hara and tempest.
I am also counting Clint Barton and all his exes (because, let's be honest here: their relationships are still strong, even if none of them are in a relationship. Well, at least for Bobbie and, to some extent, Nat)

I cannot recall anymore.
Welp, Marvel sure needs some love, guys. Actual lasting,relevant, well grounded relationships.
>>
>>89722404
Oh, right. I remembered another one: Wiccan and Hulking. And those lesbians from Ewing's New Avengers.
>>
>>89722404
>Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.
Not at the moment?
>>
>>89722404
>Jessica Jones and Luke Cage
aren't they fighting in her solo book right now?

>Sam Wilson and Misty Knight (sigh)
isn't he dating Thor in the avengers book?

I was just thinking about this with that DC relationship thread, but Marvel hardly has any relationships compared to DC right now
>>
>>89722426
It's it all a complex situation in which she's pretending to be on the run or something? I'm not following Alias, to be honest.
>>
>>89722439
>isn't he dating Thor in the avengers book?
No, she just got a bit worked up and over enthusiastic after battle and kissed him once.
>>
File: 1485558266136.jpg (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485558266136.jpg
149KB, 500x500px
>>89722404
>mfw Bobbie and Peter relationship that Slott teased at the beginning and before Jameson's dad had the stroke totally vanished
Fuck you Slott I was looking forward to that
>>
>>89722439
>>Sam Wilson and Misty Knight (sigh)
>isn't he dating Thor in the avengers book?

I thought he was dating Misty. Maybe it depends on the book? I'm not really following a lot of current books.

Ok, Ok. Maybe I'm a bit outdated.
>>
Foolkiller has a girlfriend who he's doing well with but he might kill her soon.
>>
>>89722475
isn't he going back to that plot once the clone shit is over with?
>>
>>89722578
I really wish they were cute as fuck
>>
>>89722476

it really reads like they're fuckbuddies
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.