[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill Six Billion Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 430
Thread images: 59

File: SOT28[1].jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SOT28[1].jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
>Meetings
‘The plain man dressed only in coarse cloth, and his feet were bare, but this was simply a clever disguise, for his unassuming exterior, and even his very flesh, were mere wrappings for the awful and terrible flame inside of him. Enyis could see it poking through his eyes and mouth.

“Enyis,” said the King of the Pit, “Take this flame and with it you will ascend to the surface world once more. Love and light will be yours once again, and you will know the embrace of your family.”

Enyis almost accepted, but as the king held the flame in outstretched hand, Enyis felt its sickening heat, and knew instantaneously that if he took that flame, it would become him. It would never stop burning him until all that was left would be a hunger for more fuel. And he knew it was a clever trick by the King, who could never truly leave the pit, to get him to take that flame to the surface world, where it would burn forever.

It is said Enyis never saw the sun again, and wandered the deep for the rest of his life. But for the alternative, it was a far better fate.”

-Enyis and the Boar King
>>
>>89715755
MOTHERFUCKING JAGGANOTH OUTTA NOWHERE

Also apparently Incubus' essence is addictive?
>>
>>89715809
He gave them confidence and power

Giving that up would be nearly impossible once you had it
>>
>>89715755
Incubus leads a crack orgy place.
WHODA FUCKIN' GUESSED?!
>>
>>89715755
So, Incubus just wants to have the multiverse burn.

And Enyis did not get a very happy ending at all.
>>
>>89715671
That...doesn't mean anything. She has multiple criss-crossing scars on her chest and arms. Incubus has multiple criss-crossing scars very similar to her. Maya has a technique/special move/whatever that seems to throw a lot of cuts that happen to look similar to those around. Seems like something is a connection here.

>>89715702
Yeah, I checked Jaggy, Zoss, Solomon out before this and til this page they didn't have similar scars. With this one I'm tempted to give up the theory, but I just checked out Meti and she too has something up with her arms, albeit really hard to make out due to no close up shots. I'm going to go look at the Pursuers and if they have the same type of scars I'm gonna give it up.
>>
File: Untitled.png (304KB, 535x323px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
304KB, 535x323px
>>89715755
These fuckers don't seem to be doing too well in panel 2 there.
>>
>>89716090
well three of them. can't find the one on the right, she's probably dead by now
>>
>>89716129
Nope, she's climbing the bridge and calling out his name. Look at the keg on her back.

What do you guys think is up with the impaled/suspended corpses everywhere?
>>
The Ultimate high followed by the Ultimate Burnout. Shit.
>>
>>89716147
People who got too demanding
>>
>>89715755
Jagganoth you know you have to pay taxes on goblet too, right?
>>
>>89716147
You're right, she has the red staff too.
>>
>>89716147
ah, there she is. not much of a difference for her though
>>
>>89716197
Whoever successfully gets Jagganoth to pay taxes is probably already Royalty and doesn't need them.
>>
>>89716147
>What do you guys think is up with the impaled/suspended corpses everywhere?
It's simple anon. Everyone down there has some of Incubus's essence. So you kill a nigga for more of that good shit.
>>
>>89716197
You beat me to it.
>>
>>89715755
Is anyone surprised that the people who made deals with Incubus got fucked?
>>
So if Incubus is some kind of dream manifestation whose physical body is unable to ever leave Lethyx... How did he steal his key? How'd he learn the sword laws and lead the Middle Army? Was he born with the knowledge of the Flame, or did he become it? And if the Flame is so tied to his modus operandi, just how did Morton's Glory manifest?
>>
>>89716344
He's shown with the others in flashbacks multiple times so if he really is unable to leave his horsecock spire it's a relatively recent thing.

I figure he only stays down there whenever he hasn't siphoned enough crackheads in a while.
>>
>>89715755
Spill Six Billion Semens
>>
Allison you fucked up big time
>>
>incubus has got a lot of "kings" as his subjects
>even though he appears to be in control, he's actually helpless because he's somehow dependent on them
That reminds me of Mottom too much. Maybe it's his turn to get his shit kicked?
>>
>>89716344
>Morton

Uh huh.
>>
>>89716496
After an arc about how Alison realizes that she got a shit deal and going cold turkey, I can see him going down next

Incubus' original appearance gave the impression that he was gonna be super tough, and while he still gives that impression, if he lets a bunch of cranked out weirdos hang out as if he needs them then somethings up
>>
>>89716496
He seems to enjoy it a lot more than Mottom.

Mottom also just razed everything in her and her subjects' path without caring much about it while Incubus seems to be more into assimilation. He's clearly not picky with who he gives power to if he's turned shitty beggars and drunks into kings.
>>
>>89716496
Mottom isn't really that dependant on them, though. She just feels she is because she's a dumb paranoid bitch

Incubus's draining seems to be his immortality path
>>
This place looks healthy and full of healthy people.
>>
>>89716320
I'd be surprised if they weren't.
>>
>>89716496
>even though he appears to be in control, he's actually helpless because he's somehow dependent on them
????
>>
>>89715755
Could Jagganoth beat Samurai Jack?
>>
>>89716496
Who says he's dependent on them. These niggas are just a bunch of crack addicts, if they spend all their time begging for more power he probably already doesn't need any of them anymore. If is powers work like what's described with the Boar King, he would mostly need to contact people who are out of his fuck dungeon, like Allison.
>>
>>89716496
Isn't it obvious? He's blind. Notice how he holds the sword out in front of him and taps the ground repeatedly?
>>
>>89716787
He's technically invincible, so probably

>>89716832
Could just be cause he's old and he's using it like a cane
>>
>>89716787
Jagganoth could beat everyone except maybe Madara Uchiha.
>>
File: WON71.jpg (1MB, 950x1229px) Image search: [Google]
WON71.jpg
1MB, 950x1229px
>>89716651
>>89716806
Well there must be a reason to keep the poor fucks around in a pit.
>>89716832
I thought it was some weird shit like Mottom's tapping.
>>
>>89716940
What if every demiurge taps because tapping is the true path to Royalty?
>>
>>89715755
GOBLET
>>
>>89716940
My guess would be that he keeps them there because he doesn't give a flying fuck about them. Or because he got so deep into their minds he can control them.
>>
>>89716612
Mottom was crazy and broken. She was so afraid of death that she'd rather raze worlds to continue leading a life she loathed than even attempt to use her vast power to change. She didn't need any of those people, she just fooled herself into thinking she did, as she'd do anything for her own safety. She claimed to have killed her husband because of his cruelty towards his younger wives, but she continues to feed him for her own benefit. Did she ever even care for these young women, or was she just afraid he'd eventually turn his savagery towards her?

But even so, Incubus comes off as a lot more malicious. Whatever he is and whatever her came from, he's not crazy or paranoid. He's intrinsically corrupting.
>>
>>89717039
Still, why'd he give them part of his power in the first place if he didn't need them?
>>
>>89716832
>>89716940
>Mottom and Incubus; the early years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAB12aeI6nA
>>
>>89716832
>albino
>chthonic

Adds up.
>>
>>89716865
Either implies some form of impairment, the way the hilt is styled resembles the handle of a cane.

Also the Great Pit shares imagery with the Norse underworld.
>>
>>89717077
He needed them when he did? And he probably has loads of the stuff, so giving it shouldn't hurt him, and if what Cio said before is true, having a taste of that power can make you crave it and break your mind. Man, did nobody tell Allison not to accept psychic candy from mysterious god-kings?
>>
real curious about what tone incubus is gonna take with another demiurge

he seems to understand that the others dont really matter but that jagganoth does
>>
>>89716787
Easily
>>
>>89717940
> HeyJagg my man! Wanna buy some magic?
>>
>>89716832
I thought that as well but it really doesn't look like it. We see he's focused on Jagganoth with his eyes.
>>
>>89717039
>By the time his junkie-sluts have burned out, they've become nothing more than extensions of him, which he can empower and deploy as he sees fit.

It'd be pretty cool if Incubus' "Golden Army" were so powerful because this sort of thing. Each acting as both immune cells and sensory organs for the massive beast of bodies that is Incubus.
>>
File: goblets.png (840KB, 800x1029px) Image search: [Google]
goblets.png
840KB, 800x1029px
worth a try I guess
>>
>>89718564
10/10
>>
>>89718564
Excellent
>>
>>89716832
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that

Also, it could be just me, but it seems that Royalty sucks.
Bear with me here
>Mottom has to continually eat her husband's fruit that is produced by the blood of maidens. She wanted Allison to take her place.
>Incubus is dependent on those who need ambition to fuel himself and in turn fuel them, but when everyone stops having ambitions they come crawling back to him.
>Jagganoth just wants to end fucking reality
>Mammon is universally vilified by his own race
>Jadis has already seen Kill Six Billion Demons win.
>Gog-Agog is already crazy beyond repair
>Soloman David is smug

It just seems the idea of "UNLIMITED POWER" takes more than it gives. Just a thought
>>
File: image.png (73KB, 1348x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73KB, 1348x418px
Theory: Hansa, being royalty, knew that he was gonna die and that Prim wouldn't be able to let go of her grief and reach her potential. So, out of love, Hansa decided to treat Prim like trash her entire life (even as a corpse demanding she bury him better) so that she would hate him and reject the nightmare of spending eternity in the House of N
>>
>>89718564
Two of my favorite web comics in one go. Well done.
>>
>>89718701
Non of the Demiurges are Royalty.

The only Royalty we have seen is Zoss. Maybe Meti.
>>
>>89718564
amazing
>>
>>89718701
Royalty isn't the right word. Royalty is a state of mind where you understand the universe and shit.

These guys just have magic keys and a willingness to fuck shit up.
>>
File: smug god-king.png (56KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
smug god-king.png
56KB, 239x210px
>>89718701
Nothing wrong with being smug.
>>
>>89718701
The reason they are so fucked up is because they aren't Royalty. Zoss was royalty and he is grooming Alison to take his place as a true king. The current 'royalty' are just broken people that were retainers for Zoss and got more power than most. Zoss achieved everything and then went further, the rest got stuck because they were so focused on unimportant crap that it ended up corrupting them.
>>
>>89718831
>>89718924
>>89719288

Aw, alright, getting my terms messed up.
Still, power sucks.

>>89719015
The smuggest
>>
>>89718924
Zoss is still reaching to Royalty, but he's closest to it.

Technically the Seven are on the path to Royalty but seem to have stalled out after making some progress.
>>
>>89716236
>Implying the IRS isn't royalty
>>
>>89719304
The message is that power is fine if the right people have it. There are plenty of powerful beings that deserve their power, but the problem is that the most powerful beings currently alive are the wrong people to be given power.

Zoss conquered everything, made an awesome empire, and then basically left it because he realized it was holding him back from the next step. The people that picked up the pieces were bad seed that didn't have the proper way of thinking.
>>
>>89719513
>The message is that power is fine if the right people have it. There are plenty of powerful beings that deserve their power, but the problem is that the most powerful beings currently alive are the wrong people to be given power.

Damn that's some HyperNormalisation style shit right there
>>
>>89719438
>Zoss saught the true meaning of royalty
>The very essence of control of what will, what has, and what is happening.
>Kicks down the door of Earth's IRS.
>Sees the first woman working there, telling a guy that, yes, he must pay taxes or he'll be forced to pay a fee on the taxes he'll pay a fee on.
>Nine Months later, Zaid was born. Zoss had learned what Royalty was, and it was fucked up.
>>
>>89719438
>>89719554
The hidden text of SoT 1-1 mentions Warrior Accountants, so its not that far-fetched.
>>
>Wanna buy some death sticks?
>>
File: IT WAS ME, DIO.jpg (76KB, 248x407px) Image search: [Google]
IT WAS ME, DIO.jpg
76KB, 248x407px
>>89716197
>>89716236
>>89719438
>When a neighboring Demiurge lets angels carrying a boy traverse through your territory, violating the NAP so you call a conference at the top of throne and shoot Belligerent Knights in power armor at them.
I'm gonna need some dank Jagganoth ancap memes as we get further into this.

>>89716344
>>89716391
>>89716496
The guy is a walking super-drug with an army of tweekers. I love it.

>>89718564
Saved/10, you will see this reposted a lot. By me.
>>
File: scared.jpg (95KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
95KB, 420x500px
>>89715755
WH-WHAT IS ALL THAT PINK GOO?
>>
>>89718564
>the silly shenanigans of Incubald and Jaggatato

ANON, ANON, HEY, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE ANON
>>
>>89719979
What if Incubus gains power from ambition and the people he empowers actually empowers him even more, but the problem is that they eventually lose their ambition because they are so awesome with Incubus' might. Then they become junkies waiting for someone else to join so that they can all benefit from that person's ambition?

What is the whole point of helping Alison is because her ambition is to actually overthrow creation's current government and it perhaps the greatest ambition since Zoss?
>>
>>89718701
Of those Mammon, Gog-Agog, and Solomon David don't seem so bad.
>>
>>89718704
Or Hansa chose to use his deep perception of the universe and Royal powers to be a more efficient at being annoying, as a joke.
>>
>>89720011
Ambition-juice
Or wine. It might just be wine
>>
>>89720165
>What is the whole point of helping Alison is because her ambition is to actually overthrow creation's current government and it perhaps the greatest ambition since Zoss?

I think you've hit upon the part that ties into Incubus's absolute madman plan to just fuck with Allison and make his own fall from power interesting and fun. Word of god says we're going that direction anyway so it's actually set up pretty well.

>>89718701
>>89720230
>implying you can't reach royalty through smugness
he's already far surpassed Zoss

>>89720265
>this is my daughter prim
>we trained here in the many ways of annihilation and sent her on a painful quest down the king's road carrying my body
>as a joke
>>
>>89720328
INCUBUS'S REAL TURBULANT JUCE
>>
>>89720265
>>89720332
Sounds like something YISUN would do, but I don't think Hansa actually has a sense of humour.
>>
>>89720375
He was playing the long con. His humorlessness was actually the height of acausal meta-ironic humor.
>>
>>89720332
>Allison confronts Soloman David who is sitting on his throne of awesome, being smug as ever
>She waits, and just smugs back
>White Chain is confused
>Princess is confused
>Cio is terrified
>Power beings surging around them as Allison vs Soloman Smug off reaches critical mass
>For the slightest second, Soloman loses his smug look
>Allison overpowers him through the power of smug.
>Soloman looks up, confused that his smugness didn't work
>Allison is completely silent and most importantly, smug as fuck.
>>
File: 1341902208326.jpg (26KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1341902208326.jpg
26KB, 398x500px
>>89715755
>10 thousand pounds of goblets

>>89716147
the king of the pit lives in a pit, which apparently includes shit you'd throw in a pit. Including undesirables and poor victims. it really feels vampire-y. Wanna know moer about it.

>>89717059
yeah this is a perfect description of mottom

>>89716968
true royalty is, in fact, tapdancing?
>>
>>89716968
>>89720570
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fAE56npKj4
>>
>>89720494
>it's a "Allison and Solomon just spam their smug pepe folder at one another until one of their faces become a crying wojack" episode

I'll take 20
>>
Are these all Kings and Heroes under his thrall? Or are they fakes?
>>
>>89723402
They probably are, but they became kings and heroes because of his power.

He seems to find people with potential, gives them a chance to be at their peak, then they lose it
>>
>>89715755
Gettin a reeeeaaal Slaneeshi vibe from this motherfucker.
>>
Did he go back and add a page like he was talking about. Wanna make sure I got everything.

Also bring on crack addict Allison.
>>
>>89723597
>Allison offers to suck Incubus's dick
>>
>>89718292
Perhaps he can "see" their flames or some shit. Sensing their auras, blah blah. But that just, you know, applies for anything with a flame rather than inorganic objects like, say, the ground.
>>
>>89718701
>Incubus is dependent on those who need ambition to fuel himself and in turn fuel them, but when everyone stops having ambitions they come crawling back to him.
Really, it sounds a lot like the kind of stuff the devils have gotta do to maintain their sense of self and go up a color. Wonder if that's the case; did Incubus turn himself into some sort of human-devil?
>>
>>89723597
Don't think he has yet.
>>
>>89715755
Didn't Abbadon said he'd add a page after 4-26?
>>
>>89723402
Fakes? What do you mean? Fake emissaries? Because they probably do genuinely each hold a key. It's just that, you know, having the key alone isn't enough (as looking at Allison should tell you). It's just a power amplifier, after all.

Incubus added a little extra something, something to make using the key easier, I assume. Perhaps some sort of mental suggestion or even some of his own essence (like the devils do when they make pacts), either or could help empower an individual person, I'd wager.
>>
>>89723838
He's apparently releasing the next page tomorrow, so he's been working on 3 pages simultaneously. He's probably prioritising the new pages though.
>>
>>89724180
What are the other 2 pages? 1 for the next update and the other for what? Or are you including the current update?
>>
>>89724208
The other for a smoother scene transition
>>
File: 1485147421656.png (99KB, 840x2152px) Image search: [Google]
1485147421656.png
99KB, 840x2152px
>>89718564
I'm expecting a plan pile up.
>>
>>89716496
He probably feeds off of their life force of something

But boy do those "kings" look pathetic. All Incubus did was make them think they've achieved their dreams and are the best, but they're still beggars. It's interesting how efficient Incubus' methods are, like monkey's paw but WAY more blunt
>>
>>89716496

This is probably going to be a recurring theme. Their dependence on others for their power is why the demiurges haven't achieved Royalty. Zoss was totally alone when he did it.
>>
>>89724208
The delayed page,
Tuesday's page,
and another page inserted between 4-25 and 4-26 to improve pacing and scene transition.
>>
>>89725089
It's possible that they DID achieve their dreams; only for their dreams to turn to ashes afterwards.

Really, it's the greatest, most addictive drug out. Personal strength of mind/body/heart. True self-improvement. Once you've felt what you're capable of, once you've looked back at that sickening wretch that you used to be - how can you go back? You can't. You NEED the power Incubus gives.

Of course, the first taste is free. But after that...
>>
>>89725278
The way I see it is this is what happens
>fuckface: "Incubus please make my dreams come true!"
>Incubus: "k"
>the exact same fuckface but in expensive dresses: "Wow thanks!"
So kinda like hypnosis

I mean he deals in dreams, but not in reality. It's likely that he can't actually give Ally any power, but can matrix skill of using Key into her or just give her confidence to do it
>>
>>89723578
>Getting a slaneeshi vibe from someone named Incubus

REALLY FIRES UP THEM OL NEURONS
>>
File: SoT 4-25.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SoT 4-25.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
>>89725089
>but they're still beggars
Oh, that's a nice bit of wordplay right there.

>>89725278
>>89725483
Just look at the barbarian dude in the 2nd panel. He was clearly a wimp before Incubus worked his magic on him. So he really did become some beefed-up battle monster. Sure, he looks hella weathered now, but the muscles are still there.

And you can see from all their foreheads that they're emissaries, so they definitely do have REAL power backing them up. Each and every one of them has a key.

I don't know if they're dependent upon Incubus to have the AMBITION to properly use those keys, or if they still do have the strength to use the keys, but have developed an emotional dependency and insecurity without whatever it is Incubus gives them, but I'd say they aren't weak at all.

The way I see it, they achieved their dreams; they just need Incubus to keep things rolling for them. They don't want to come down from their high, ever.
>>
>>89725619
>The way I see it, they achieved their dreams; they just need Incubus to keep things rolling for them. They don't want to come down from their high, ever.
That's the way I see it. Incubus basically makes these people hit their peak, and then they never want to feel lesser again.
>>
>>89725619
>>89725645
Thing is, they clearly aren't at their peak any more. They look withered as hell and I don't think that's age

Whatever Incubus has given them is destroying them. They're just too attached to the power and confidence to give it up.
>>
>>89725727
That's assuming that it's not the absence of Incubus' sweet stuff that's making them degrade. After all, they may be degrading on their own without Incubus' power, or perhaps, they're even harming themselves over their obsession. Like a nervous breakdown when they can't get their fix.

It's not like I'm saying that what Incubus gave them isn't harming them. It just doesn't necessarily have to be what's harming them directly.
>>
>>89725619
>>89725645
>>89725727
IMO they are treating 'ambition' like an actual urge to do things and perform actions. The people that look like junkies are people that were given ambition by Incubus, but then had it either run out or withheld from them so they stopped doing things. The most they can do is crawl after Incubus begging for more ambition so they can actually go out and do things.
>>
>>89725798
Yeah no that's a good line of thinking.

They're asking for "more", and he's telling them "soon". Since they're clearly withering away it's possible he's just not giving them enough to sustain them

>>89725803
This is also entirely possible.
>>
>>89716496
A handful of things, which I void any rights I may own towards this speculation should they come true in the canon story of the author:
I'd expect Alison to experience and eventually reject the methods of all the Demirurges. She tasted the fruit of Mottom and cast it aside. She'll enjoy the results of Incubus' power and then leave it alone once she's learned what she can from it.

Also, it's a theme in the setting that being willful and ignorant of consequences tends to work in your favor. The goddess that made humanity was never more powerful than when she ignorantly married some horrible devil she never met, then picked up the universe and beat him to death with it, because she didn't know she couldn't.

Ditto: All living things are made of the same matter that created the universe. All matter follows the same rules. Being able to subvert, skirt or ignore one rule, because ignorance IS a defense against the law and physics, makes one more powerful.
>>
>>89725832
Do the impossible, see the invisible? Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable?

Just break the rule, and you see the truth.
>>
>>89717039
He keeps them indoors, because having a swarm of addicts outside his palace is bad for business.
>>
>>89715755

Why is Jagnoth so small and "lean" looking now?

Wasnt he like 5 stories tall and full bear mode when he showed up at that meeting with the other demiurges?
>>
>>89725931
THAT's lean to you? And maybe he can change size or Abbadon wants him to be this small.
>>
>>89719513
I feel like the message is that the people who should hold power, are the people who would never really do anything constructive with it.

Don't build empires, don't create systems of governance, don't do shit beyond seeking more power so that you are more free from other things besides pursuing enlightenment and more power.
>>
>>89715755
Jagganoth is spooky
>>
File: KSBD jago.jpg (663KB, 900x1160px) Image search: [Google]
KSBD jago.jpg
663KB, 900x1160px
>>89725947

Its pretty lean when this was what he looked like before. A massive building sized hairy behemoth.

Now hes just some tall buff dude with a bear skin cape.
>>
File: KSBD jagos.jpg (668KB, 900x1160px) Image search: [Google]
KSBD jagos.jpg
668KB, 900x1160px
>when a dude looks fat as fuck, but he could squat a fire truck
>>
>>89723597
>>89723679
hnnng
I'm so ready for Allison to go full /d/ here.
>>
File: KSBD jagon.jpg (785KB, 900x1160px) Image search: [Google]
KSBD jagon.jpg
785KB, 900x1160px
>he trimmed his claws too
>>
>>89725931
>>89725947
Well, going by the RPG rules, that (changing sizes) should be within the scope of function of one of the arts. The Red-White Art? Or just the White Art? I'm not sure, would have to check.
>>
>>89726099
That was something he seems to have put on himself, like the flaming footprints

When we saw him in flashback, he was bald and utterly hairless.
>>
>>89715755
>Incubus' self esteem drug junkies
Knew it!
>>
>>89715755
Geez, this is really creeping me out. All those "kings" just look pathetic, props to Abbadon for that
>>
>>89726099
>caller ID: unknown
>"Yo, get your ass to Throne!"
Why would any of the God-Kings pick it up at all?
>>
>>89715755
>Incubus leads a crack orgy place.
Thread theme. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfkkMHieqcI
>>
>>89726889
It could be the call that saves Throne. You don't ignore Jaggadanoff
>>
>>89727004
They didn't even knew it was him, mate. That's the point.
>>
>>89727040

>phone rings
>hello?
>GET YOUR ASS TO THRONE. WE'RE HAVING A MEETING.
>Ugh. Stop yelling. Who is this? Is that you Jagganoth?
>JAGO WHO? I DONT KNOW WHO THAT IS. GET YOUR ASS TO THRONE YOU TINY INSECT.
>>
>>89726889
Because the only one who would have that number is another God-King, and the only reason to call is if some shit's about to go down, therefore, you pick up the phone.
>>
>>89727062
>>phone rings
>>hello?
>>GET YOUR ASS TO THRONE. WE'RE HAVING A MEETING.
>>Ugh. Stop yelling. Who is this? Is that you Jagganoth?
>>JAGO WHO? I DONT KNOW WHO THAT IS. GET YOUR ASS TO THRONE YOU TINY INSECT.
>I swear to Zoss if that's you Solomon!

>>89727067
Figures.
Still, they didn't all seem happy about Big Boy J showing up.
>>
>>89727101
The only person who looked unhappy was Mottom, and that seems like it was because she was in her bitchy crone phase and being confronted by the guy she knows wants to wreck all of reality.
>>
>>89726154
Is this the final page or is there more? I was thinking about reading this but if this is the final page so far I think I'll pass.
>>
>>89727162
that was like a third way through the series, anon
>>
>>89727166
Do you know what page #? I really don't wanna sift through a bunch of pages to start reading.
>>
>>89727181
Page 74 of book 1

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-4-76/
>>
>>89727206
Ya I found it, didn't know it was this neatly organized. Thanks anyway, have a good thread.
>>
File: ksbd zoss.jpg (645KB, 850x1095px) Image search: [Google]
ksbd zoss.jpg
645KB, 850x1095px
If you are going to read KSBD just start at the beginning for all the kickass art and PLOT.
>>
>>89726127
I can't wait for Gog-Agog's arc
>>
>>89716940
Either he keeps them around to drain their life force, or he just thinks it's funny to watch them suffer
>>
>>89718704
Hansa never treated her like trash though, he was just really strict and tried to keep her safe while he was away. The whole deal with his corpse was completely inside Prim's own mind and revealed how little she thought of herself and how somewhere inside she believed her father thought of her that way, and her own guilt fueling her to become more delusional.
>>
>>89720230
Mammon is just a greedy jew dragon who most likely spends the lives of his servants as easily as a coin. Gog-Agog is fucking nuts and controls entertainment, whats worse than someone who controls entertainment in a land of hedonistic monsters, who is also fucking insane? Solomon David is the "nicest" but rules his lands with extreme bureaucracy and a iron spiked fist.
>>
Stupid theory: Incubus started off as a frail albino and unable to leave his spooky prison place. However, after discovering his dream abilities, he was able to live vicariously through others and found that he could part with small slivers of his soul to assist others with their goals.

This kept happening until it started to scale cosmically, and now he's one of the seven Rulers of the Universe with the worlds most dangerous crack den as a seat of power.
>>
>>89725196
The problem is, according to Abby only Mottom has that kind of shitty method of immortality, all the other Demiurges have immortality via much more reliable methods and hold power over their domain better than Mottom did
>>
>>89727101
Jagganoth showing up is like you and a bunch of buddies having a chat and suddenly your old friend who is now a neo nazi walks in and starts chatting you up.
>>
>>89727844

Hes the guy that slaps your girlfriends ass in the club, and you turn around to kick his ass but hes 10ft tall, weighs 2 tons and could crush your head with his hand like a tomato.

And then when you turn aorund to walk away in fear he reminds you that hes building an army to bulldoze your house later.
>>
>>89727775
Well, apart from the fact that he was the student of a homeless swordmaster, and he had to have gotten all those scars somehow.
>>
>>89715755
I find it fun to know that, aside from religious passages and history book entries, the Seven have been around long enough for myths and fables to be written with them as characters (not necessarily main characters, even) in them.
>>
>>89727740
>Hansa never treated her like trash though
People often say that Prim lived like a slave in the House of Nails, and that Hansa was not particularly grateful (at least apparantly) for what she did.

>The whole deal with his corpse was completely inside Prim's own mind
Implying that attainers of royalty have to deal with death the same way we do, and can't berate their daughters through their corpse.
>>
File: smugslap.png (914KB, 1181x592px) Image search: [Google]
smugslap.png
914KB, 1181x592px
>>89720494
>>
>>89715755
these last two pages have taken incubus from pretty high on my demiurge tier-list to the top over solomon david and jagganoth

I fucking love that he presents himself as some dio-lookin guy to everybody but in reality he's a scraggly scarred up homeless-lookin guy covered in battlescars who sits in a blood-filled pit all day
>>
>>89718704
that's dumb and you're dumb
>>
>>89719288
>Zoss was royalty and he is grooming Alison to take his place as a true king
we don't actually know what the fuck zoss is doing.
>>
>>89730080
getting his successor in line

>>89729771
we still got FIVE to go chill out there buddy
>>
>>89730385
>we still got FIVE to go chill out there buddy
and none of them can beat my top 3
>>
>>89730385
Incubus is still gonna be best Demiurge even after we visit all the rest. Calling it.
>>
>>89715755
>all these "kings"
WE WUZ ROYALTY N SHEEIT
>>
>>89715755
How come Incubus' key glows white yet all his emissaries have a pink glow?
>>
File: Nietzsche_1.png (259KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche_1.png
259KB, 800x624px
>>89719513
My god. That complete lack of understanding.

K6BD was heavily and canonically (as in, the author canonically said that) inspired by Nietzsche. Royalty is the übermensch. The übermensch has power, and defines itself through his power, and is reborn by it. The übermensch does all of that and becomes free: thus he can call himself an übermensch.

Point is, royalty (and übermensch) has absolutely nothing to do with morality. The issue is not that the 7 Gods are immoral, and thus 'bad'. The issue is that they are not true 'royalty': they have failed in the path of self-accomplishment, and have left themselves be taken by the world. Thus they are corrupted. Not because they're evil. But because they failed.

Zoss was a King. He was also probably a smug fucker who killed thousands daily and didn't give a fuck, but he was true Royalty. He was free and accomplished in the way of the übermensch.
>>
>>89732734
zoss still seeks royalty and he'll never obtain it do to the fact that he actively seeks it, do you just ignore the things ABBADON tells us
>>
It's time.
>>
>>89718701
The problem with the Seven is that their own failings and insecurities prevent them from reaching Royalty. They aren't even the most powerful demiurges, they were just the ones that happened to survive.
>>
>>89733021
REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
>>
>>89733021
Go back to your own series, Ashisogi Jizou.
>>
>>89726127
Wait, I just noticed on this page. Gog-Agog takes on the mannerisms of the last person to speak.
She's angry and punches the table after Jagganoth speaks. At the full shot of the table, we can see that Jagganoth has previously slammed his fist in his place at the table, leaving it broken.
After Solomon speaks, she becomes smug and raises her hand in the same manner he does.
After the consort of Incubus speaks, she does the excact same thing with her hands she did.

Now, is this just to make fun of the others, or is there something else going on here?
>>
>>89733021
>>
>>89735557

Shes a being made of crawling worms that tries to take on a human like appearance. Maybe "she" just constantly mimics everything around her in an attempt to look more human to blend in.
>>
>>89735557
She also gains major cleavage while imitating the first consort.

Consider that she's a sapient hive-minded pile of worms masquerading as a human and that the cardinal sin she embodies is envy.
>>
>>89735557
>>89735730
Her leading Throne's entertainment makes a lot more sense. There she can meet more people to imitate
>>
>>89735557
Good catch, I totally missed that.
>>
>>89726127
>>89735557
Someone should crop Smug-Agog and put her in with the others.>>89729050
>>
>>89735810
>>89735730
>>89735815
ywn have freaky terrifying body-horror sex with Gog Agog as she changes her bodyparts to fit your wildest desires
feelsbadman
>>
>>89727775
He was a student of Meti, like Mathangi who fucked up Juggernaut's shell. He clearly had some badass strength long before he became a godking
>>
>>89737127
>Mathangi who fucked up juggernaut's shell

When did this happen?
>>
>>89737185
>anon already forgot her cutting juggs' body in half and then encountering the wheel body
>>
>>89737217
Fuck I confused Juggernaut with Jaggernaut
>>
>>89737127
well all of the demiurges were insanely powerful warriors pardon mottom and gog-agog (who probably only survived due to how hard it is to kill it) and iirc incubus was one of the top three of the demiurges in terms of capabilities

if anyone remembers the wartime power-rankings abbadon mentioned please correct me
>>
>>89729771
>Gog-Agog not being at the top of your demiurge list
Sad!
>>
>>89737823
wormslut 2nd worst demiurge
only mottom is more boring
>>
>>89732770
No one has ever truly attained royalty though.

>Hansa
A myth. Don't take it too literally.
>>
>>89737074
Keep your hands off my waifu
>>
>>89737851
>Mottom
>Boring
Your tastes just keep getting worse.
>>
>>89737926
sorry but gluttonous midget witches are boring anon
I'll take weeb girls who are being constantly torn apart because they witnessed the true shape of the multiverse before a short coward or a greedy dragon
and I'll take smug martial art experts and dio wannabes and bara death-tanks over the weeb girl
>>
>>89737993
I can't wait for Maya and Incubus' eventual showdown. You all know it's coming.
>>
>>89738304
Shit. Why did you have to remind me.
>>
>>89738304
abbadon said solomon stays youthful through intense breathing techniques
I just want a hamon battle between solomon and incubus
>>
>>89737244
Jagganoth, anon

>>89737532
Mammon also wasn't particularly powerful. He used his massive size mostly and bought his way into strength. Cash rules everything around me, etc

I remember Jagg was top, pre-entombment Jadis was second. So it would be Solomon or Incubus third. Both are martial badasses
>>
>>89738407
Maya probably stays young doing the same thing, since she's as old as the demiurges.

Incubus has his own methods, so Maya-Solomon hamon battle more likely
>>
File: file.png (335KB, 290x702px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
335KB, 290x702px
>>89738480
I went with inc because he so clearly wants to be dio
>>
>>89738519
Dio, the Goblin King, Tuxedo Mask

good taste at least
>>
>>89732770
>>89737856
>Nobody has achieved Royalty save Zoss in the current comic, and even he is still reaching for it.
>>
>>89735557
Gog-Agog represents Envy of the Seven, so it makes sense that she imitates the others
>>
>>89732616
Eh. Mottom's emissary had his key glowing white, Solomon's emissary on the other hand had a turquoise glow? Or it might have also been white, not sure.
>>
File: 1442385498446.jpg (42KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
1442385498446.jpg
42KB, 800x549px
>>89726356
>self esteem drug junkies
That's.. actually yeah. A brief but accurate as fuck description.
>>
>>89727802
Mottom's shitty immortality is shitty because she has no direct control over it and it can be blown up.

You probably can't just blow up Incubus's dream sucking power or steal Solomon's smugness.
>>
>>89715892
Looks more like Jagg's place.
>>
>>89738519

You wanted your first time to be with Zaid, but it was me, INCUBUS!
>>
>>89741121
Mottom's was shitty because it was unreliable. You could see that the effects wore off very fast despite downing huge amounts of her fruits. All the other Demiurges have much more reliable and effective methods
>Mammon is immortal by default
>Jagganoth has his nails
>Jadis is preserved forever
>Gog-Agog is worms
>Solomon uses super kung fu breathing exercises
>Incubus has whatever
>>
>>89741480
Lethyx is Incubus's spire, Jagganoth's place is the fortress Al'Mumit
>>
>>89716432
Marvelous
>>
>>89742448
how much you wanna bet Incubus' pacts with his emissaries not only leave them hungering for more of his flame but also drains them of their life-force to sustain him a la Reaver from fable or the more obvious comparison of any vampire
>>
new update!
New Thread? or post here?
>>
We master plan now.
>>
>>89745181
>>89745268
fuck me I love this exploration into Incubus's background and this collusion with Jagganoth
>>
Incubus is angry.

ANGRY ABOUT MAYA
>>
File: SOT29.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SOT29.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
>Unholy Compact

“Do not stare too long at the Pit. Do not underestimate the Pit, you sorry little fools. It has claws, and it will not hesitate to sink them into your unwilling flesh and drag you shrieking into the dark.”

– Mother Om, Imperiatrix of the Gates of Fire
>>
>>89745404
anybody else hear Incubus with Cam Clarke's voice?
>>
>>89745404
God. Jagganoth is such a petty ass. I love it.
>>
>>89745404
Is that the First Consort in chains there?
>>
File: MSPAllison.gif (166KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
MSPAllison.gif
166KB, 638x638px
>>89745404
Okay, SMUGGANOTH is now my favorite character what the fuck.

>mfw it turns out Jaggs and Maya are bros
>>
>>89745404
WOAAAH
did we already know this
am i forgetting something
>>
>>89745404

What the fuck IS Jagganoth? Is he a human or a servant? If he's a human, has he always been so huge or is it because of the iron nails?
>>
>>89745969
jagganoth is a human, the mane is part of the helmet
the nails made him invulnerable and ageless
he was fat and bald when he first became one of the seven
he's obsessed with improving everything including himself, which is why he went from a fat bald man to an insanely built towering manbeast
he can apparently change his size to fit his needs as when he appeared before the council he towered over them all and held a thorn knight easily in one hand but now he seems to be around 15-20 feet tall
>>
>>89745969
He was already shown as huge before the nails so I'm guessing the key lets him change size.
>>
>>89745404
>She'll take it Back

Is that Maya's throne?

God, I would cum buckets seeing an Incubus/Maya fight
>>
>>89745969
I take it that once you are at a certain power level you're appearance does not matter anymore. I think it would be easy for Jagganoth to have some shapeshifting powers on the side.
>>
>>89746149
It is, the symbol is zhong, chinese for central or middle. It's the same symbol on Maya's back.The next connotation it center of world, China is chinese is Zhong Gou, so I interpret the symbol to mean that this kingdom is a central one (to the plot or the multiverse).
>>
>>89746149
Yeah, Ten Metibowl confirmed
>>
>>89746265
He's the lord of the Middle Army, which is also where Meti fought. Hence the symbol.
>>
I love Jagganoth now. Fucker just sitting there, waiting for Incubus to say some shit so he could burn his ass.
>>
>>89745522
Looks like it, yeah.
>>
>>89746398
So I guess it's Meti's throne, then. Maybe she was Royalty in more ways than one
>>
>>89745404
Damn, what I would give to have Maya and Incubus' backstory now, rather than whenever Abbadon finally draws it...

Also, is that the First Consort back there?
>>
>>89746710
Nothing of Meti's history alludes to her being in charge of anywhere. Her story went
>Trained like a beast
>Entered the army
>Got shit rekt
>Learned some shit about life
>Became a crotchety old bitch
>>
>>89746710
More likely that Maya and possibly Incubus adopted the symbol from her.
>>
>>89746817
Most likely Incubus was one of Meti's students, probably trained under her after Maya did.
>>
>>89746710
Can't be Meti's, Meti is dead and was never a fat, washed up drunk
>>
File: 1409895040412.jpg (75KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1409895040412.jpg
75KB, 419x480px
>>89716197
>>
>>89746879
Neither of those things are true.
>>
File: Slav training.webm (1014KB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
Slav training.webm
1014KB, 224x400px
>>89745404
So Jagganoth is a super slav?
>>
>>89727285

How come Zoss has his Key here if this is set before rekting all of the prime angels?
>>
File: kingspark.jpg (3KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
kingspark.jpg
3KB, 300x57px
>>89745404
>No this is MY dumb pile of goblets
>>
>>89747253
that's not the key of kings
>>
>>89747060
Okay you got me on the drunk part, I forgot that Meti was habitually drunk. But Meti outright said she's going to die in battle cause she sick of all the idiots around her and she was an old, scrawny woman, the farthest from being fat.
>>
>>89747253
It's not a key, it's just a fancy forehead dealie, a lot of characters have them, Cio and Maya have them too.
>>
>>89747253
It's just a bindi.
>>
>>89747548
To be fair, after saying she was going to go die in battle she apparently decided to train one last student.
>>
>>89747647
I imagine she wrote the manual long after she had finished training however many students she had, she was 108 when she wrote it. Perhaps Incubus was her last student, and he ended up just as stupid as everyone else around her so she gave up
>>
>>89747548
Nothing confirmed that she died, and Abbadon refers to her in present-tense on his tumblr.
>>
>>89745404
Why do you need so many goblets, Incubus? There's not even anything in them, you don't even drink from them.
>>
>>89747771
She is most certainly dead, she'd be absolutely ancient in age by the time the story starts, and I doubt Meti would seek out immortality. Even if she didn't die in battle, she most certainly would be dead of old age.
>>
>>89747808
That's the thing, anon. They're not his goblets.
>>
>>89747827
She'd be less than 200, and Word of God is that there are lots of ways to live that long (besides husband-fruit)
>>
File: KSBD76-2.jpg (33KB, 182x400px) Image search: [Google]
KSBD76-2.jpg
33KB, 182x400px
>>89745404

Oh shit, is that the consort he sent as his rep in the background?
>>
File: Thronerevisited.jpg (2MB, 1800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Thronerevisited.jpg
2MB, 1800x1100px
>>89747808
Oh but he does! He's so opulent that he has his servants give him fresh golden goblets of wine(?) instead of refilling old ones, they are basically one use to him!
>>
>>89747808

Gee, Incubus! Why does your master let you have 2,000 goblets?
>>
>>89747917
You'd have to actively seek a way to live that long, and Meti clearly stopped giving a shit about being alive.
>>
>>89747996

Imagine if you replaced all the used gold goblets with crumpled paper cups or red party cups.

>>89748024

Maybe she gives so few fucks about living forever that it keeps her alive.
>>
>>89747948
>that outrageous cleavage
I fucking would.
>>
>>89747808
>>89747910
>>89748016
>there's nothing but goblets here...
>is this all you have?
>they're not even wrapped, they're just... out here
>h-how do you live
>>
>>89747771
That's interesting, Abbadon is one of the few people I trust to keep track of his own lore.
>>
>>89748510
He is keeping track; Just because Meti said that she's decided to die doesn't mean that the universe is gonna listen.
>>
Does anyone has an archive of the original MSPA forums adventure?
>>
>>89748510

Doesn't mean the characters are gonna keep track of the lore as diligently as their writer.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170207-232347.png (185KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170207-232347.png
185KB, 2560x1440px
What does it mean!?
>>
>>89747253
It's a leystone which is like a far weaker version of a key.
>>
>>89748024
No Abbadon said that there is some biblical shit where people can live to like 900 under the right circumstances. Maya is supposed to be very old.
>>
>>89748472
This guy gets it.
>>
>>89748472
>>89748091
>Servant, get me a new goblet of wine
>Master Incubus, you have several empty goblets!
>But I want a fresh goblet!
>>
File: DrTalos_Jolenta_and_Baldanders.jpg (66KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
DrTalos_Jolenta_and_Baldanders.jpg
66KB, 500x433px
>>89745969
>>89746038
>>89746072
>>89746202

Initially, I'd hoped he'd developed a bioengineered way to restore his youth, but kept growing as a result. I hoped for this specifically because I reeeeally wanted him to be a shout out to pic related. I'm a Gene Wolfe fanboy. I like to imagine him smiling beatifically upon from afar every time I bite into a Pringle. Also, BotNS is very similar to KSBD in that every facet of the setting (even everyday stuff) is so couched in myth it's hard to tell what's meant to be literal and what's meant to be fantasy.

>>89747253
Probably meant to be a ley stone, the design of which may have been the "dark science" that Zoss was known for.

>>89735557
>Now, is this just to make fun of the others, or is there something else going on here?

I suspect there is something more going on. Why else would someone as cynical as Mottom care about crazy wormslut making fun of her?

Maybe Gog-Agog's mimicry reveals some hidden information to her. The imitation may allow her to actually read minds (or the mimicking behavior is a side-effect of her telepathy rather than the cause). It may also be something more nebulous, like she hashes out some very intimate things about a specific person as she plays at being them, like a prodigious actress who can masterfully step into any role with little to no preparation.
>>
>>89749361
I don't think it's anything deeper than what we see. Gog-Agog represents envy, possibly envious of the other's personalities and coherent thoughts? So she copies their quirks, mannerisms and attitudes while putting on a fake face. You should remember Mottom is cynical, but also has a huge chip on her shoulder and clearly wants others to think she's something important and threatening.
>>
>>89747587
>Cio and Maya have them too.
As we've seen in this book, those aren't good examples. They both may have one possessed keys.

I'm torn here. On the one hand I really dislike Maya, so I don't want more of her in the plot. But on the other hand, this is a step on the way of her not being a weeaboo stereotype Mary Sue.
>>
>>89747614
A FUCKING BINDI?!

I'm a little offended.

>>89747948
I wonder how she displeased him to end up there.
>>
>>89726154
He has to look nice for Incubus
>>
>>89749480
If Gog-Agog weren't a demiurge, I'd be more inclined to agree with you. I'd be really disappointed if it begins and ends as it first appears.
>>
>>89749655
No, you don't get it, she's THERE and not in the blood pit because she's his current first consort.
>>
>>89749708
So what...she just likes being tied up? Kinky.
>>
>>89745404
Incubus please, the only ones sneering at you are Mottom and Solomon, and that's only because one is a crusty bitch and the other one is constantly being smug anyways.
>>
>>89749655

Maybe she didn't defend his honor valiantly enough when Gog-Agog was shit talking him.
>>
>>89749761
And Gog-Agog because she can't help but imitate the sneering.
>>
>>89749626
Oh, I remember you. Not going to jump down your throat, why did you think she was that again? I assume it was the whole
>Jaded wandering warrior who's extremely skilled
thing?
>>
>thinking Incubus is referring to Meti

Bitches please. We already know that Maya was a participant of the war of the demiurges and that her army conquered 20k worlds. She's overweight, habitually drunk, like Zoss and Cio she has the red bindi-thing which represents a lost key, and according to Abaddon she has a burning lust for revenge.

It could be Meti, but that twist would make little sense given what we know of both these characters, their history and their personalities.
>>
>>89735557
"She" is just a pile of worms pretending to be a person without an identity of her own. Seems fitting since her sin is that of envy.
>>
File: Capture.png (273KB, 255x545px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
273KB, 255x545px
>>89750138
It is most certainly Maya. The foreshadowing is all there.
>>
>>89750138
>>89750198
This reveal pretty closely follows Maya being asked who she is by the pursuers, too.
>>
>>89747808
you dont pay tax on goblets anon, that is basic economics 101
>>
>>89750134
She's basically every loner Wu Xia swordsmen ever. Except as a fat non-asian girl.
>>
>Mathangi Ten Meti, the Destroyer, General of the Middle Army, conqueror of 20,000 worlds
>m-maybe the throne taken by the "Sword King of the Middle Army" is Meti's!
Pay attention, please.
>>
>>89745488
Only if you promise to read Jagganoth in Jim Cummings' voice.
>>
File: unnamed (3).jpg (193KB, 794x972px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (3).jpg
193KB, 794x972px
>>89748472
>>
>>89729771
>he presents himself as some dio-lookin guy to everybody
He invades their thoughts and make himself look accordingly familiar and powerful-like. All-Yisun happened to seen that Bowie flick and Sailor Moon and associate them with her dreams of being "in charge" (or the other way around, moulding her dreams with familiar themes, whatever). If he ever invaded your dreams, and you haven't seen JoJo, he'd look something different.

>>89738480
>Maya probably stays young doing the same thing
It's the noodles.
>>
>>89751597
>happened to seen that Bowie flick and Sailor Moon and associate them with her dreams of being "in charge"
Does she feel in charge?
>>
>>89748354
All you "would" would be splayed on the wall, nigguh.
>>
File: SOT26.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SOT26.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
>>89751622
Now or back then?
>>
>>89747647
>>89747705
She stated her apprentice was a stupid stick of a girl whose only talent was eating

Meti's intention to die by suicide-by-cop came AFTER she started training Maya
>>
>>89748788
It means you're gay
>>
>>89751819
This is necessary evil.
>>
>>89751622
Tell me about Jagganoth. Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>89739088
But that's the point. The act of reaching for Royalty is Royalty. If you ever stopped reaching for it, you have retroactively no longer attained it.
>>
File: 1466589259732.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466589259732.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
>>89735557
>Allison comes to fight Gog-Agog
>Gets slapped
>>
>>89733021
>REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
>>
>>89751451
I like thise!
>>
>>89745969
>>89746072
>>89746202
>>89749361
>The White Art is associated with changing the self or the self's perceptions. Common uses include . . . physically transforming your own body.
>The Red-White Art is a mixed art . . . It is utilized to use the Red Art to affect others . . . by changing their physical form or mental state . . . During the great war between demiurges it was used to . . . warp a warrior into a story-high monstrosity.
Quoted from the Broken World RPG. Jagganoth probably uses the White Art to transform himself into a giant.
>>
>ctrl+f
>no mention of blind ambition
>okay.jpg

Just for the record, do we have all of the demiurges mapped to the words they bear?

Mottom is gluttony, bearer of Glory (confirmed)
Incubus is lust, bearer of Flame (confirmed)
Gog-Agog is envy, bearer of ?
Jadis is sloth, bearer of Mind (?)
Jagganoth is wrath, bearer of Beast (?) Blade (?)
Mammon is avarice, bearer of Diamond (?)
Solomon David is pride, bearer of Tower (?) Diamond (?)
>>
>>89748667
The only record I've seen stops at only around 6 pages in.
>>
>>89750198
Notice she's not using a Key, but a leystone.
>>
>>89752997
Is he blind? Doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>89750198
Wait, did Incubus do that thing to Mayas face? I assumed she did it to herself after that flashback with Meti, but here it looks like her face used to be fine even after she grew up?
>>
>>89753360
Why would she do it to herself? Seems more likely that it's a scar from a past battle, don't you think?
>>
>>89745404
Maya is fat confirmed. For a moment there her being drawn as a bit svelte worried me. Phew.
>>
>>89753184

Blind people move around their homes very easily as long as nobody moves furniture without telling them.
And his pets all stayed out of his way despite being desperate for a fix, even the one who got in his face the most was standing behind him.
>>
>>89753369
She was ordered by Meti to shave her hair with a rusty old sword, so I guessed she cut herself by accident
>>
>>89749626
Well sure, they may have possessed keys, but not anymore, they are just accessories.
>>
>>89752997
Abbadon has said Jagganoth is bearer of Beast
>>
>>89753404
I doubt he's blind, blind people look at things differently, but Incubus has very clear, sharp eyes. He's not tapping his sword to find his way, he's just using it as a walking stick
>>
>>89749626
>>89753667
Did Maya ever possess a key? It just seems to be a leystone.

And yeah, Cio lost her key when Mammon Jew'd her into oblivion.
>>
>>89753421
That doesn't look like a cut, it looks like she got burned.
>>
>>89753724
On that note
>>89747587
Cio is probably using a leystone too.
>>
>>89753724
It's possible, but I doubt it, if she did she'd likely be dead.
>>
>>89753777
Huh? Talking about Maya possessing a key?
>>
>>89753799
Yeah
>>
File: Allison.jpg (57KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
Allison.jpg
57KB, 638x638px
>>
>>89725832
A little joke comes to mind when reading this comic:

"What´s the diference between ignorance and indiference?"
"I don´t know, and I don´t care!"

Alice´s power comes from her ignorace, but that can only take her so far. To reach true Royalty, her path must be from ignorance to indiference, From "don´t know" to "don´t care".
>>
This update matches nicely with the end of the Sword Manual:

>Closing
>It is said the greatest warrior-kings may sublime violence and forget all they learn about the sword. This is true. But the only true path to kingship lies through regicide.
>Moreover, only the worst kind of idiot strives to be king.
>My extreme hope is that some measure of wisdom will penetrate the thick skull of my apprentice. If not, may reading this manual demonstrate your powerful disinterest in it, and may its true value die with me.
>>
>>89733021
Pursuers are one of the best things about K6BD.
>>
File: gunfu.jpg (31KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
gunfu.jpg
31KB, 800x445px
>>89756579
I'd say yes, but then Abbadon keeps throwing god-kings in my face.
>>
File: 1433504206201518479.jpg (185KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1433504206201518479.jpg
185KB, 800x600px
>>89745404
>>
>>89756835
Yes (yes).
>>
>>89756835
Spin-off KSBD sitcom with Jagg and Incubus when?
>>
>>89756835
Tweet it to Abbadon
>>
>>89756835
ROYALLY dank
>>
>>89752006

not according to our boy hansa
>>
>>89758887
Hell yeah. Hansa reached Royalty because he was himself, no fucks given.

If you want to be Royalty you have to do you.
>>
File: 1482013143228.png (1MB, 1862x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1482013143228.png
1MB, 1862x1044px
>>89759139
You have to do you Royally.
>>
>>89759745
I love this potential endgame allison
>>
>>89759779
That's how she Royals.

Fucking FIERCE.
>>
>>89757245
After Maya and 6Jugg get their tea/noodle shack
>>
>>89759926
I would ramp up my Patreon support for this.
>>
>>89716090
quality
>>
>>89716090
the buff dude on the left basically became the guy from the coverart of Myth
>>
>>89716197
>>89718564
>>89749310
>Jagganoth, truth or dare?
>Truth
>TELL ME WHERE YOU HID THE GOBLETS
>*sweats fire*
>>
>>89752006
Except Hansa attained Royalty explicitly by not reaching for it.

Royalty, like pretty much everything in this cosmology, is a paradox.
>>
File: kill six billion demons.png (336KB, 378x425px) Image search: [Google]
kill six billion demons.png
336KB, 378x425px
>>
>>89759926
stop trying to make maya into a likable character
>>
>>89761629
How is she not a likeable character? She's been fun and interesting since she showed up in the big brawl.
>>
>>89761930
she's just a less interesting general iroh, literally the only thing that makes her interesting is the current implication that incubus stole his throne from her
>>
>>89761962
Just like Iroh.

I don't really see that as much of a criticism though, because Iroh was GOAT.
>>
>>89761962
wut

How is she less interesting? She is just as charming and has more plot relevance.
>>
The fun you guys all have discussing K6BD reminds me of the fun we used to have when Paranatural was a good comic

It reminds me of better, happier days. I think I'll finally start catching up to this this weekend.
>>
>>89762134
She isn't voiced by Mako.

>WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DEATH, FOOLISH GIRL?
>>
>>89760198
I kind of want this to be a thing between them now.
>>
>>
>>89751451
Seriously, I find the Nedroid comparisons far more hilarious than I should.
>>
The figure that currently goes by the name Wu is a floating bundle of rags with that have a seemingly endless trail of various words in various tongues written upon them, spinning off into the distance behind a Golden mask.

Behind the mask and rags is a Crimson Devil who cleverly paints his mask Gold every morning, attempting to trade of his many names by wit and treachery before his true color shows. Only that isn’t true.

What is really behind the swirling words is a human Sorcerer who has consumed so many Devil Liqueurs that the dark flame burns unnaturally hot for a Human, and a Devil’s mask became stuck to his shade. Which is naturally ridiculous falsehood.

Wu is an Angel in disguise, using simple enchantments, cloth, and a mask to carry out their duties without drawing undue attraction from the Thorns. Also a lie.

There is a living Bright God underneath there, Un-Vedma, and she is such that she cannot be Known. She walks among the mortals and servants on some unKnowable journey for an unKnowable purpose. Absurd, of course.

Whatever the case, no one is quite sure who or what Wu is, which is a feat in and of itself. Wu is a traveling seller of Untruth, a masterful crafter of things that are Not. Most customers receive a lie at no charge for their first visit, which they do not know that they did not need until they do not need it, or do. Such things are known by Wu to be factually untrue, which is the truth of it.

Riddles unraveled, prophecies broken, Wu is a collector of these things, and for such a bit of misunderstanding, Wu will trade the simplest white lie or the most impossible boast, whichever is either required, needed, or requested. Wanted or not, Wu knows what you do not need.

Yet.
>>
>>89763361
Now, I'm not one t tell others how to live but seriously I would go up to this chick and ask her what I have to do to help her not be that.
>>
>>89751451
The taxes on goblets one would actually be very appropriate for this.
>>
>>89763865
It's been done already. >>89718564
>>
>>89763212
Its a webcomic anon.

Webcomics dont have voiceactors.

Manga does.
>>
>>89763916
Manga don't have voice actors either though.
>>
>>89763361
Why would you do that to yourself.
>>
File: KSWJi3b.png (136KB, 1188x461px) Image search: [Google]
KSWJi3b.png
136KB, 1188x461px
>>89764010
Yeah they do.

its a meme ya dip.
>>
File: Orphan_of_Kos_Bloodborne.png (778KB, 629x996px) Image search: [Google]
Orphan_of_Kos_Bloodborne.png
778KB, 629x996px
>>89763361
[muffled YEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOW in the distance]
>>
>>89764227
Yep, just thinking about that fuck made me shit myself.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>89764275
Orphan is the definition of basics. Just dodge and hit. Don't get fancy, don't get greedy.
>>
>>89764346
Oh I beat him. But seeing him again brought back the nightmares.

I did the dlc on my direct second playthrough after my first. Twas a bad idea.
>>
File: 1363495737554.gif (2MB, 220x160px) Image search: [Google]
1363495737554.gif
2MB, 220x160px
>>89733021
>>
Holy shit how did I not know about this until now? This is one of the most incredible things I've ever read.
>>
>>89753667
I was suggesting that they leave a mark behind.
>>
>>89764817
ZOSS is a bad example, maybe, but he is an example. Look at him during the bit where Allison blows up the tree, or during the bit where she is named Kill Six Billion Demons. He has a hole where the key was
>>
>>89758887
>>89759139
He reached for it by not reaching for it or some stupid paradoxical bullshit. That's usually how this works.
>>
>>89760304
I hate this faux deep shit. I'm glad it's not as in your face here as in Kirkbride's stuff. A shame the fans go apeshit for shallow paradoxes.
>>
>>89761930
This is the first time she's ever been interesting.

>>89762021
Iroh had good dialogue and voice acting. Well, usually. Avatar is very hit or miss on writing. But his VA could even make clunky lines work. Maya does not have this crutch.
>>
>>89762134
>She is just as charming
This is subjective of course, but not to me. I find her annoying.

>and has more plot relevanc
Remains to be seen. This is the first time she's relevant to the plot.
>>
>>89763361
Í'm surprised she can walk.

>>89763519
>>89764102
Her brain is broken. She looks at herself and thinks she's fat, no matter what. She's receiving a constant false alarm in her head. Needs therapy and medication for OCD. Even then it'll be a constant struggle because that body dysphoria tends to lead to other dangerous thought processes, like finding food inherently disgusting. Some anorexics have to wear gloves, they're so afraid of touching their food.
>>
>>89763432
Do you pay in counterfeit money?
>>
>>89764681
Glad to have you along for the ride, anon
>>
>>89769398
Thanks. Honestly just everything about this is great. The art, the character design, the story, the lore, just everything. My biggest grip with it is that Book 1 was kind of a confusing mess, but then that was probably the point.
>>
>>89766260
Royalty is hardly some obtuse faux deep bullshit. It's just a fancy word for enlightenment and basically a rebranding of Budhist Nirvana. What you call paradox is just the old idea that it doesn't matter how much you want it or how much will you have, you can't power your way through to enlightenment.
>>
>>89770472
>It's just a fancy word for enlightenment and basically a rebranding of Budhist Nirvana.
Yeah like I said, obtuse faux deep bullshit.
>>
>>89770472
>just the old idea that it doesn't matter how much you want it or how much will you have, you can't power your way through to enlightenment.
The comic kind of shits all over that minus one stray line about Hansa ages ago that wasn't even in the comic.
>>
>>89762134
>charming

She's a murderous drug-abusing hobo veteran who's barely able to conceal her violent nature behind cheap platitudes and a half-asses "cool granny" act.

I think she's cool in her own way, but don't make her out to be more than she actually is.
>>
>>89770472
>Buddhist Nirvana

Abby has said in his tumblr that he doesn't find that to be a very positive thing.

Royalty is just a very specific form of the Americanized "nothing we do has intrinsic meaning so EVERYTHING we do matters! Radical!" brand of existentialism.
>>
>>89715755
>>>89770472
>>just the old idea that it doesn't matter how much you want it or how much will you have, you can't power your way through to enlightenment.
>The comic kind of shits all over that minus one stray line about Hansa ages ago that wasn't even in the comic.
The comic barely discusses Royalty at all. Nearly all of what we have to go on is from other stuff.
>>
>>89725931
what if Jaggonoth was also an emmesary!!??
>>
>>89771804
>Abby has said in his tumblr that he doesn't find that to be a very positive thing.
It's basically metaphysical suicide. I'm with him on that one. Yisun is basically the bizarro-Buddha in his teachings. "Yes everything is the same and meaningless, but please pretend you are unique and meaningful."
>>
>>89772549
That's why the Seven, even though they're not Royalty, have been said to understand it. Here's the relevant stuff that's been asked that helps to narrow down what "Royalty" exactly is and how it's achieved in this setting.
>The power to cut infinity with the blade of Want is what makes true Royalty, anon. The demiurges understand this in part, and are powerful for it, but cling too strongly to their notions of victory, and thus fall short of ultimate sovereignty.
>On the occasion demiurges have run into worlds with high technology levels, they have had very little problem conquering them, for they are Royalty, and their breath is destruction. The technology is usually broken down or stripped for useful applications, except in the case of Jagganoth, who works very hard at improving it.
>It is said someone that masters all three arts can spin the wheel and laugh at god. But such a man or woman would be true royalty, and beyond the petty applications of the art in the first place.
>Royalty could be considered enlightenment. It is the understanding of the true name of God, and not his false seven part name.
>None of them have ever been truly happy. This is what makes them good candidates for Royalty.
And lastly
>Q: Were all of the gods naturally true sovereigns? Or did they also have to walk the path to Royalty?
>A: They were and they weren’t, they did and they didn’t. That’s the best and most precise answer I can give you. I mean it quite literally.
>>
>>89772549
>>89773388
So, you know. It's the opposite of Buddhist enlightenment, which is letting go off all your desires. Like, in the completely opposite direction.
>>
>>89773440
Nietszche Anon was right
>>
>>89716090
I thought they were familiar.
>>
File: KSBD Jagganoth Mottoms Diary.jpg (609KB, 800x1062px) Image search: [Google]
KSBD Jagganoth Mottoms Diary.jpg
609KB, 800x1062px
>producing comedy is alot less work when you just steal it!
>>
>>89774418
Please don't let this stop being a thing.
>>
>>89774418
Nice job. Its rather surprising how well these petty gods fit in the nedroid universe.
>>
>>89774418
Kill Six Billion Nedroids has saved these threads.
>>
File: 1482610173565.jpg (31KB, 675x949px) Image search: [Google]
1482610173565.jpg
31KB, 675x949px
>>89774418
Keep it going
>>
File: KSBD Jagganoth Zoss.jpg (485KB, 800x1047px) Image search: [Google]
KSBD Jagganoth Zoss.jpg
485KB, 800x1047px
>The further mis-adventures of Inky and Jaggo
>>
File: 1483085559217.jpg (104KB, 701x907px) Image search: [Google]
1483085559217.jpg
104KB, 701x907px
>>89777791
>>
>>89777791
OH GOD ANON, DON'T STOP
>>
File: KSBD Jagganoth halloweenhouse.jpg (387KB, 800x1028px) Image search: [Google]
KSBD Jagganoth halloweenhouse.jpg
387KB, 800x1028px
>>
>>89779487
kek
>>
>>89779487

It's beautiful
>>
>>89774971
Everything fits into Nedroid, One Piece threads on /a/ used to do edits of Nedroid and they always fit.
>>
File: IMG_1357.jpg (1MB, 800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1357.jpg
1MB, 800x1236px
>Do you choose to be King?
>Or to remain as yourself; a peasant.

>No. I choose King.
Finally all caught up and really digging it
>>
>>89763361
spooky scary skeletons
>>
>>89745404

Can we all take a moment to acknowledge that as silly as Incubus and his many goblets are, that this pretty much means that all those goblets were Maya's?

Personally I like to think that Maya's drinking was originally tied to goblets, but she could not afford to get a new goblet every time she took a drink, and that's why she's a beggar now/
>>
File: goblettax.png (199KB, 202x552px) Image search: [Google]
goblettax.png
199KB, 202x552px
>>89781387
No, we saw people offering Incubus goblets before.
>>
>>89781467

Damn, you're right.

Truly heartbreaking
>>
>>89779487
Who would Harrison be?
>>
>>89715755

Kill Six Billion Demons Book One (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/dx59cTy3/file.html
>>
>>89781973
Mammon?
>>
File: tha reactorous pictoscribble!.png (69KB, 144x243px) Image search: [Google]
tha reactorous pictoscribble!.png
69KB, 144x243px
>>89780788
>her eyes have a slight tint of pink in them
ABADONNNN

>>89781973
>>89783829
I like to think Becky is Mottom.
>>
File: what the fuuu.png (37KB, 177x175px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuuu.png
37KB, 177x175px
>>89783138

>posting scans of a comic thats FREE online already on its own website
>>
>>89781532
Maybe people keep offering him goblets because that was Mayas' thing?

They're all "Well it as what the last one wanted." but he can't affect that many people at once so every offering he still gets a tonne of goblets.
>>
>>89785800
Maybe that's why he looks so pissed off in >>89781467
>>
>>89785876
>"Why do they keep giving me cups? I don't need to drink..."
>>
>>89716197
I don't get it.
>>
>>89783138
For what fucking purpose?
>>
The character design in this comic really is incredible. You just take one look at Zoss, and you instantly know he's not someone to be fucked with.
>>
File: 2015-04-16-beartato-goblets.png (161KB, 800x1029px) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-16-beartato-goblets.png
161KB, 800x1029px
>>89786984
If you haven't read Nedroid anon, you should. It is probably the most consistently funny comic on the web
>>
>>89787175
I will never understand how people find that anything beyond very slightly amusing.
>>
>>89788077
Because the rest of the world isn't as sophisticated as you, Anon.
>>
>>89747253
Author comments have it as being a sort of proto-key. Probably related to the method that Zoss used to break his way through the multiverse into Throne, and gather up all that power for killing those angels.
>>
>>89788077
What's wrong with enjoying a gag a day comic that's consistently amusing?
>>
File: 1483292621542.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1483292621542.png
127KB, 601x508px
>>89788077
>tfw to smart for Nedroid
>>
Nominations are open for the Hugo awards if Worldcon Anons want to vote this for best graphic story
>>
>>89787154
It's mainly the eyebrows.
>>
Why can't real life religions be as interesting as this?
>>
>>89793643
Real life religions are fucking crazy. You just need to dig beneath the surface a bit. K6BD cosmology is almost entirely based on Christian Gnosticism, Budhism and Nietzsche.
>>
>>89793643
They are, it's just that the popular ones are modernized. But the nutty shit is still there.
>>
>>89793643
>Why can't real life religions be as interesting as this?
There's probably like 15 strains of Hinduism that are crazy in more or less the same way as this.

>>89794346
Also this.
>>
>>89793643
>>89794346
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahabharata
>>
>>89752997
I'd guess

Gog-Agog - Blade (Blades are symbolic of Want in this story, and Gog-Agog is Envy personified)
Jadis - Mind (Knows everything, but is confined to only being able to use her mental capacity)
Jagganoth - Beast (described as a Beast constantly, wears an animal-styled helm all the time)
Mammon - Diamond (Richest and greediest being in the multiverse)
Solomon-David - Tower (The Tower is the representation of the self, and is said to be under assault by Ego, which it seems like Solomon-David lost to)
>>
>>89795428
Really is amazing how much thought seems to have been put into this free webcomic, I like it more than most other comics
Maybe even more than Morrowind lore where it draws some inspiration
>>
>>89795400
Reminder that Karna did nothing wrong and was literally 2honorable4u and only got killed because Krishna made Arjuna backstab him because Arjuna wouldn't win if he stayed honorable.
>>
File: durrr.jpg (246KB, 850x1435px) Image search: [Google]
durrr.jpg
246KB, 850x1435px
>>
>>89798968
this and the burger edit are the finest of arts
>>
>>89798968
>>89799936
I think the "tired" joke one is really good too.
>>
>>89785526
>>89787109
High res.
>>
>>89777816
Sauce?
>>
File: Replaced Pot with Teacups.png (671KB, 710x505px) Image search: [Google]
Replaced Pot with Teacups.png
671KB, 710x505px
>>89799936
Burger edits?
Thread posts: 430
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.