/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright Batman, this is the Mystery Box. If you can guess what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: box.jpg (226KB, 736x634px) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
226KB, 736x634px
Alright Batman, this is the Mystery Box.

If you can guess what is in the box from the clues I give, then you get to keep what is in the box.

The first clue is that it is something to eat

The second clue is that it is something round

Third clue, the color of this thing is orange
>>
File: Tumblr_lpos38cNgD1qliln4o1_1280.png (49KB, 736x871px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_lpos38cNgD1qliln4o1_1280.png
49KB, 736x871px
>>89707915
?
>>
a lemon
>>
File: Chocalote.png (129KB, 780x412px) Image search: [Google]
Chocalote.png
129KB, 780x412px
>>89707915
IS IT CHOCOLATE MILK?
>>
A ball of dried cum?
>>
>>89707915
and orange
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 256x192px
>>89707915
it's a mystery
>>
muh dick
>>
File: Batman.png (179KB, 617x346px) Image search: [Google]
Batman.png
179KB, 617x346px
Nice try Riddler, but despite your japes getting more and more abstract, I know exactly what you're planning on doing.
Something that is edible, round, and orange all in one? Obviously, an orange. A tangy citrus fruit that people often squeeze for juice.
But why in a box? Maybe for storage purposes in the eyes of others, but I can plainly tell that this is no ordinary box. It is in fact a lunchbox.
And why would you store oranges in a lunchbox? So you could eat them!
And why would you ask me of all people about it? Because in reality, you want to share your oranges with me!
But why would The Riddler of all people ask me about your oranges? Because in reality you aren't The Riddler, but instead you are The Joker wearing a Riddler disguise!
Sorry Joker, but your clever getup to share your lunch with me in the bathroom will have to be put on hold indefinitely, because I'm turning you in for identity theft.
>>
>>89707915
Why can't I saw open the box?
>Open the box.
>Say whatever is inside of it.
>Keep it.
>>
>>89708316
Best thing I've read on this shitty site in years.
>>
File: cookie-monster.jpg (47KB, 580x257px) Image search: [Google]
cookie-monster.jpg
47KB, 580x257px
>>89707915

its A COOKIE
>>
File: 1480235434616.jpg (22KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480235434616.jpg
22KB, 480x300px
>>89708316
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.