[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CapeShows General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

How are you finding the latest seasons?

Who's your favorite character from each show?

Post pics or webms that will convince people to watch your favorite show.

All Marvel and DC capeshows allowed, even the ones not currently on (smallivlle ect)
>>
>>89706493
Current Flash season is so fucking dumb, it hurts to watch.
>Superpowers make you evil, not being a murderous/thieving asshole.
>Changing some random things you saw in the future will change an unrelaed event.
I think, I'll drop the show once the season ends.
>>
>>89706711
I never got this, why exactly are her powers changing her brain chemistry?
>>
REMINDER WE MIGHT BE ADDING BLACK LIGHTNING TO THE CWVERSE
>>
File: 033.png (646KB, 780x1063px) Image search: [Google]
033.png
646KB, 780x1063px
Gotham's third season wasn't handling the plotlines as much as the very momentum-filled second season did - but it did have strong stuff and the Jerome arc was really fun.
Hope the second half with Full on Riddler keeps it going.

Arrow's team dynamics keep it afloat.

Pic related is an underdog and deserves more love.
>>
>>89707354
Is this any good?
>>
>>89707411
It's basically an elseworld similar to Gods and Monsters where the League formed around a Superman who landed in a south american slum.

The plot is pretty basic (clear their names from killing Black Mask) but it has really interesting reinventions and Flash and Mirror Master are awesome.
>>
>>89706493
Agents of shield got good.
>>
>>89707168
Body temperature can alter your organism pretty badly.
>>
>>89706493
it's fucking Bizzaro year for CW

Supergirl>LoT>Flash>Arrow

AoS is still the best despite this story being a let down following Ghost Rider. Gotham is shit and always has been.
>>
File: dragon_smack.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
dragon_smack.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>89706493
Windblown Diana is GOAT!
>>
File: 4465615-7296233557-cw-3-.jpg (148KB, 1916x806px) Image search: [Google]
4465615-7296233557-cw-3-.jpg
148KB, 1916x806px
Give me one reason to watch this
>>
>>89708160
I love this show
>>
File: Rory_Regan.png (715KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rory_Regan.png
715KB, 1280x720px
Which /co/ character do you dress like?
>>
>>89708327
it's better than the last 2 seasons.
>>
>>89706493
Arrow's been much better than seasons 3 and 4, but that's not a high bar to pass. Just not having to deal with bird love triangles and shitty-ass Vandal already makes Legends season 2 miles above season 1. So far, Flash season 3's been much better than season 2, but again, that's not a high bar to pass AND my final opinion lies on the Savitar identity reveal not being as god-awful as the Zoom reveal.
>>
Supergirl>Flash>Arrow
>>
>>89708753
>it's better than the worst seasons
gee
>>
Legends has been amazing this season. Dropping the Hawks really bought the show up to another level. Legion of Doom is dope.

Arrow bounced back really well. Team dynamic is great. Curtis has grown on me, having hated him last season.

Flash has been, pretty, pretty bad. Savitar is kinda lame. Wish Alchemy was the real villain.

Supergirl has been good, but it still has weak villains. I don't care about Lena or her mom. Wish Cadmus had Dubbilex as the villain instead. Also could use some better actors for them. Livewire's actor was very bad. They really need their own Heatwave, Captain Cold or Merlyn, and that requires a charismatic actor.
>>
>>89708572
Bill Wilson
Not even meming. I can really pull off the navy windbreaker and I actually like cargo pants.
>>
>>89708327
>>89711366
Season 5 of Arrow is the best television CW has ever made
>>
File: Agents_of_Tanktop.webm (459KB, 434x720px) Image search: [Google]
Agents_of_Tanktop.webm
459KB, 434x720px
>>89706493
Gotham has become such a fun over-the-top mess and I love it. It reminds me so much of the Burton Batman in the best way. The stories about the kids still suck but not as much as they used to. Favorite character is Jerome.

AoS is still probably the best written show but the laziest directing. Unlike the other shows that managed to make every character extremely unlikable on more than a few occasions, Shield has continued to have characters stay true to themselves while still continuing to develop them. Favorite characters are Daisy and Mack

Arrow is much better than last season but still not outstanding. Not even sure what I want changed. Favorite character is Olie.

The Flash has been entertaining if not too predictable. They may have irreparably damaged Kaitlyn unfortunately. Wally is still the worst lead character in any of these shows that isn't a teenager on Gotham. Favorite character is Barry

Supergirl has been so much better recently and I give a lot of credit to Mon-El. Its cuteness can be its biggest strength and its biggest weakness. The playfulness between Kara and Mon can be really fun to watch but that scene with Alex acting like a 13 year old was too much. Favorite characters are Kara and Mon-El
At the moment: AoS > Gotham > The Flash > Supergirl > Arrow

I have a feeling The Flash could move up a few spots in the coming weeks.
>>
>>89712217
Is that from AOS
>>
File: chloe_walking.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
chloe_walking.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>89713181
Umm yeah.
>>
>>89712217
Have you watched Legends of Tomorrow? >>89713181
Yerp, pretty sure it's from the first episode of season 3
>>
>>89706493
Anyone have a webm of that one reporter chick from Flash with the fantastic ass
>>
>>89713476
I disliked the first season so much I didn't finish it and dropped it. My friend still watches and hes says its been great.
>>
>>89708572
Cisco :(
>>
>>89708572

Barry.
>>
iZombie > Outcast > Gotham > Lucifer > Agents of SHIELD> Arrow > Preacher > Daredevil > Supergirl> Riverdale > Legends of Tomorrow > Luke Cage first half > Flash >Jessica Jones > Luke Cage second half > Walking Dead
>>
File: the-flash-season-3-barry-iris.jpg (121KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
the-flash-season-3-barry-iris.jpg
121KB, 620x420px
>>89715043
/Fuccboi/

Does anyone have the webm of Artemis in that red dress?
>>
>>89712217
Mmmm more Chloe

Caitlin>Iris>Chloe>Felicity>Thea>Patty
>>
File: sad_quake.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
sad_quake.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>89716687
Not after that ranking.
>>
>>89715484
Preacher surprisingly sucked IMO.
>>
>>89716633

Possibly true. At least I look pretty though.
>>
>>89708327
It's not quite season 2 tier, but better than S1 and vastly better than 3-4. The new team is a little inconsistent, but Mad Dog and Ragman are in competition for best boy status. The action and choreography has also returned to form, mostly. Felicity has returned to side character status, for the most part.
>>
File: noooocharles.jpg (44KB, 512x408px) Image search: [Google]
noooocharles.jpg
44KB, 512x408px
>>89711382
This is pretty much exactly my thoughts...
>>
>>89706493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMeZQC4b55s

After basically completely giving up on Arrow, this scene got me back in.
>>
>>89706493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzqSXlvjHEA

Based Ragman
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.