[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Several kids constantly came to Peter, asking him to mentor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: milesmorales.0.jpg (410KB, 1920x1733px) Image search: [Google]
milesmorales.0.jpg
410KB, 1920x1733px
>Several kids constantly came to Peter, asking him to mentor them.

>They were all kinda lame, but showed they had a shit ton of potential and some decent skills for newcomers.

>Had a shit ton of heart and we're definately open to improving themselves to help others.

>Peter turned them all down.

>This asshole shows up and suddenly Peter is sucking dick.

Defend this.
>>
>Bendis.

/10chars
>>
File: image.jpg (665KB, 1214x1595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
665KB, 1214x1595px
>>89704308
To be fair peter is totally cool with letting kids try the hero gig and the sidekick gig,if they fuck up there out like alpha,if there good they go the silk,spider woman routine and go solo.If be cool if miles fucked up one day but I know that'll never happen under Bendis
>>
File: 3045983.png (29KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
3045983.png
29KB, 500x275px
>>89704308
Oh hey it's you again. Using the same image in the last 30 plus topics on the same agenda in less than a handful of months.
>>
File: 1478931121820.jpg (120KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
1478931121820.jpg
120KB, 500x508px
>>89704504
You'll find no better answer.
>>
>>89704739
>Acknowledging Miles being treated like a special snowflake and acting entitled to the role of Spider-Man is an agenda
wew
>>
>>89704728
But that was a recent thing. Previously he absolutely hated the idea of having other people following in his footsteps, despite them being objectively more worthy to than anyone else from current Spider-Man. So what changed?
>>
>>89704504
Do you need any other answer?
The first step to improving Marvel is to cut out the weight. The literal weight. The physical weight.

The fatweights. I'm talking about getting rid of the fatties working for Marvel. Bendis and Slott. Among others, probably.
>>
>>89704739
Gee, I wonder why so many people would use the same image. Does it have to do with the fact that that image is 70% of what shows up on Google Images since he doesn't have any iconic poses?
>>
>>89704739
>Implying it's just one person.

People are sick of their character anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 236x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 236x365px
>>89704866
It wasn't really excluding hobie brown,pic related was peters first sidekick,he's always been cool with people using his brand/name as long as they use it for good reasons
>>
>>89705004
>Who is Frog-Man
>Who is Spider-Kid
>Who is Toad.
>>
>>89705031
>Who is Spider-Kid
Someone who is disabled now.
>>
>>89704728
That's one hell of a nose Alpha's got.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.