[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teen Cyclops Hate Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: scott.png (2MB, 1826x707px) Image search: [Google]
scott.png
2MB, 1826x707px
What the actual fuck is he doing? He's going to ruin Emma's whole plan to save Mutants just because he wants to feel better about himself? Fuck him.
>>
File: 1486002905360.jpg (523KB, 1193x1834px) Image search: [Google]
1486002905360.jpg
523KB, 1193x1834px
>>89704063
>>
>>89704063
Y'know, if Young Cyke thinks the InHumans are right, maybe he should dive into the Cloud and take a deep whiff of M-Pox.
>>
File: 1485485797936.png (421KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485485797936.png
421KB, 535x800px
>>89704063
Remember when Cyclops was a fun an interesting character with real motivations and literally no signs of genocidal insanity?
Bendis doesn't.
>>
>>89704187
Yeah, I mean Bendis didnt write the comic from pic related but its surely influenced by his shit
>>
Marvel is fucking garbage

>fails to write Cyclops as literally Hitler
>fails to write Young Cyclops as someone we should be rooting for
>>
>>89704211
If it wasnt for Hydra Cap being so interesting I would hate Marvel completely right now
>>
>>89704115
Who the fuck wrote this? It reads like a perfect satire of the current generation but it wouldn't surprise me if they wrote that without a shred of irony.
>>
>>89704115
"Oh the mists don't actually kill everyone!"

Jesus, they don't want to own up to the fact that they screwed up and the Inhumans look like the monsters in this scenario.

What about all the humans who wouldn't want a random mutation?
>>
File: image.jpg (606KB, 1000x1538px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
606KB, 1000x1538px
>>89704195
What was wrong with Bendis cyclops,he was the best part of that run
>>
>>89704211
This is true. I would defend adult Cyclops all day, but after this issue I actually hate young Cyclops. It's not "love to hate" hate, instead it's "I not spending a dime on your shitty comics" hate.

Congratulations?
>>
>>89704115
>man, this jew here who lived through the horrors of the holocaust
>you know who he's acting like?
>fucking Hitler
So they're doing this on purpose right?
>>
File: 126678.jpg (297KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
126678.jpg
297KB, 500x496px
>>89704187

And they expect you to forget just because the characters in the story have.
>>
>>89704115
For a moment, I thought I was reading an Illuminated edit.
>>
File: RCO015_1485963512.jpg (494KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO015_1485963512.jpg
494KB, 1041x1600px
>>89704115
Really goes to show you just how far Marvel has fallen down the shit well that people think they actually wrote this.
>>
>>89704063

Here's what I want Emma to say to him:

"Let's say, Scott, that I hadn't done what I did. I hadn't orchestrated the destruction of the cloud. You want to know what happens in that counterfactual? I'll tell you. This timeline we're looking at now where the existing cloud kills us all in a few weeks gets pushed back to a month or two ago. And then you're dead. And I'm dead. All of us are dead, because nobody had the courage to act. And what happens if you die in the here and now? Before you get the chance to go back in time to grow up to be the hero and role model you'd eventually become? Every time you saved the world? Never happened. Every life you ever saved? Dead. And I lose the chance to have been with the greatest man I've ever met. One who could inspire such selflessness in me that I do what I could never have done before I met him: Save the world and not even take credit for it myself. I gave Scott the credit for saving us all, and you know why? Becuase he did. He saved us all by saving me from being the craven, petty, selfish bitch I was before I met him. And so he did save us all. My hand just happened to be guided by his from beyond the grave. For which you're welcome. For that, and for the chance to finally return to the past and grow up to be that great man instead of the spoiled, selfish brat you are right now."
>>
>>89704272
Hopeless
>>
File: emma was right.jpg (69KB, 996x768px) Image search: [Google]
emma was right.jpg
69KB, 996x768px
>>89704825
>>
File: 1440476437522.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
1440476437522.gif
4MB, 270x263px
>>89704115
>First three panels I actually believed this was the real dialogue.
>>
>>89704825

Being honest I kinda want to see what would happen if any of the O5 died.

What kind of changes to the timeline would that cause?
>>
>>89705032
Didn't they already hand wave it as "yeah, stuck here to long, time line doesn't give a shit any more"
>>
>>89705081

Well then I still want them dead.
>>
>>89704115
Is that an edit or not?

I'm not even sure with current Marvel
>>
>>89705144
It's an edit but its not far from what Scott was actually saying
>>
>>89705032
Because Scott is Cable's dad, killing off him would fuck up the time stream worse than anything Beast ever did.
>>
someone please explain to me how young cyclops outting emma would change anything? emma was still right, cyclops was still right, how are people going to be like "oh fuck that cunt lied to us, well now all mutants DO deserve to die because they are all literally hitler" like how is this making any sense
>>
>>89705281
It doesn't matter what is real it matters how people react. Turn on a TV right now. All kinds of outrage and protest over effectively business as usual acts by a certain new president. So Cyke aced a murder cloud, saved some people surely. Doesn't matter if the way everyone reacts is he's Hitler for tampering with something sacred to InHumans.
>>
>>89705316
>trying to relate Trump to Cyclops
I really hate this current political climate
>>
>>89704063
Emma more or less committed identity theft, and I would be pissed off if someone committed identity theft against me.
>>89704272
>>89704293
>>89704634
How stupid are you so that you don't see an edit?
>>
>>89704792
Or it really goes to show just how far humanity has fallen down the shit well that they think someone at Marvel actually wrote that.
>>
>>89705413
Except the Identity theft made Cyclops look like a heroic icon for all mutants, why the fuck would you be mad if somebody made you look so good to the world?
>>
>>89705452
>Except the Identity theft made Cyclops look like a heroic icon for all mutants
is that why half the community shunned his action until they where at the point of genocide?
>why the fuck would you be mad if somebody made you look so good to the world?
Because I had nothing to do with that, I want to be remembered by my actions now the actions of someone in my name.
>>
>>89705316
they are making this shit near unreadable, im not even pro or anti trump, im not even american, its just these black and white ideals make no sense and when you have that in comics, they butchered like 90% of the x-mens characters for no reason what so ever because if anything they are losing people to this horseshit writing
>>
>>89704115
You know who else used a gas mist to try and genocide an entire people? Some random dude named Adolph Hitler.
>>
>>89705489
why would the community shun his actions? if i was a mutant of no note and all i knew was giant gas clouds were killing us, id praise anyone who stood up to take it out, also even if i was a normal human, i dont want to be cocooned and taken away by shithumans to follow some sort of fucked up space royalty, either mutant or human i wouldnt want those clouds to exist
>>
>>89705589
If you where a normal human then you would be glad that someone is killing the filthy mutant scum.
>>
>>89705567
thats too obvious though, they need to jump through hoops and use retarded logic to show how meaningful them calling people hilter truly is
>>
>>89705605
by replacing them with filthy inhuman scum that are pretty much just mutants? i mean given as id be in the marvel universe as a civilian i would be retarded and crazy but this is just beyond nuts
>>
>>89705640
Well that's the attitude that civilians have
>It would be cool to turn into a inhuman while killing mutant scum
>>
>>89705700
man the 616 earth is a fucked up place, even if you take away all powers the people on the planet alone are fucked up enough to make it chaos
>>
>>89705032

Realistically, they've already fucked the timeline pretty hard. Even if they went back TODAY, they've already been in the present about two years, in-universe time; there were eight months between Time Runs Out and Secret Wars, and then eight more months between Secret Wars and the current crop of X-Men #1s. That's sixteen months. Say another eight months for everything that's happened on-page.

Which means that if they ever went back, the timeline still has to accommodate a bunch of 14-17 year olds suddenly being 15-19 years old without anybody noticing the huge physiological changes.

And that doesn't even take into account stuff like Warren's burning wings and Iceman's brainwashing.

At a certain point the writers just have to say "Yeah, the timeline divided into an alternate future a long time ago. The timeline where they never got home was subsequently destroyed by an Incursion. There's no home to go back to."
>>
>>89705991
This is why the only thing that makes sense is them being from an alternate universe that no longer exists thanks to Secret Wars
>>
>>89705991
i cant understand how they fucked shit up this much, how did any of this get past editors or anyone in charge?
>>
>>89706060
Present-O5 is the X-Men's Clone Saga, essentially. It's a hot potato landing in so many laps to try to draw out what had a positive response to in the beginning.

And it's probably going to be wrapped up the same way they had proposed Clone Saga to be, with some sort of time-travel fuckery where the O5 kiddies merge with their original counterparts after they address whatever silly-buggers don't let them go back to the past with their future-memories awakening only in the present or stupidity of that sort.
>>
File: RCO012_1485965793.jpg (567KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO012_1485965793.jpg
567KB, 1041x1600px
>>89705434
Implying Marvel has writers that wouldn't write garbage like that.
>>
>>89704870
I didnt knew rightfulness was a STD
>>
File: 5.jpg (546KB, 1280x984px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
546KB, 1280x984px
>>89706590
>to try to draw out what had a positive response to in the beginning.

It's not like it was even all that great at the beginning. There were some WILDLY incomprehensible plot points from the very get-go.
>>
>>89707033
Sales.
>>
>>89706636
>That art
>That turning Kamala into a le political activist shit
Atleast Gwenpool seems in character?
>>
>>89704327
The problem imo wasn't really his portrayal of Cyclops (apart from making him more whinny when he was fully content with facing consequences of his actions prior to his run) but rather the problem came from his usual glacier tier pacing that essentially caused the "revolution" to spin its wheels for years until he decided to can it by making it some fake midlife crisis for Scott. Bendis' X-men run was a solid case of squandered potential, he was handed a solid as fuck status quo ripe with potential but he did nothing with it.
>>
>>89706933
She turned rightfulness into a meme virus when she psychically projected Rightclops into the minds of everyone in the world while giving his warning about the cloud, now Rightclops exists in the collective subconsciousness of mankind, surfing amongst the neuroelectric discharges, helping people from all over the world make the right decision whenever a problem comes up.

That council that voted Maria Hill out of Director of Shield? That was Rightclops telling them that leaders need to be accountable.
>>
>>89704063
the Teen X-Men are a disease, everyone knows how IVX is going to end, the Teen O5 going to team up with the Nuhumans and save the day from the evil Old X-Men with some sappy we can all work together lesson thrown together in the last issue
>>
>>89707914
>save the day from the evil Old X-Men with some sappy we can all work together lesson thrown together in the last issue

And don't forget most of the blame for the older x-men gets tossed to Emma who will be reverted into a villain, undoing years of progress. Great quality writing fucking marvel.
>>
>>89707914

That would definitely be the most depressing possible outcome; to have the X-Men nobody likes side with the Inhumans nobody likes for a cause nobody supports against the heroes who we all love.
>>
>>89709172
>against the heroes who we all love.
Who? I mean seriously most of the X-men are poison spitting bastards that turned on Scott. They have no sympathy from me nor do the inhumans for being insane cultists. Fuck everyone.
>>
File: RCO016_1485963512.jpg (544KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO016_1485963512.jpg
544KB, 1041x1600px
>>89704115
He's possessed by Mosaic here you morons, read the damn comic.
>>
>>89709555
Only panels he's possessed in are the last three or so when Magneto stares at him for a while before Mosaic jumps out of him.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.