[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last good Cartoon Network original?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (18KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 194x145px
What was the last good Cartoon Network original?
>>
>>89702977
Mr. Enter gave it a bashing and I disagreed with him only because he was whining about the grossout.

I actually liked it when it first aired and Mr. Enter's review is one of the only times when I disagreed with Mr. Enter.
>>
Flapjack was a good cartoon. I liked watching it after Chowder came on and the show was very creepy. It was an enjoyable cartoon, though K'nuckles was something.
>>
>>89703013
Far too many spoilers for my liking
>>
>>89703181
This
>>
Maybe it's better than I gave it credit for, but I remember Flapjack himself being annoying.
>>
>>89703013
mr.enter is a neckbeard that is wrong about alot of things
>>
>>89703267
/thread
A major part of the reason a lot of his opinions are trash is because of his literal autism
I can't stand the fact he can't deal with gross out or mean spirited humor period
It makes it hard to take him seriously, especially with the way he nitpick in order to validate his opinions
>>
>>89702977
It's sad that shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, Clarence, We Bare Bears, etc. are so awful and stupid.

Seriously, who the fuck watches Gumball and Clarence?
>>
File: 1485391188099.jpg (24KB, 201x474px) Image search: [Google]
1485391188099.jpg
24KB, 201x474px
>>89703013
It's kind of amazing the lengths people will go to in order to be the biggest faggot in the room.

I agree with your post though.
>>
>>89703013
is this posting style on tumblr or something
why is he spoilering all the proper nouns and half the verbs?
>>
>>89703357
Uncle Grandpa is also pretty shitty. No one watches that shit.
>>
>>89702977
CHOWDER AND FLAPJACK ARE THE WORST FUCKING SHOWS TO GRACE CARTOONNETWORK

WORSE THAN JOHNNY TEST

*Slowmotion*

WORSE THAN JOHNNY FUCKING TEST

*Slowmotion*
>>
>>89703665
I dodged Satan. I win.
>>
File: fj.jpg (171KB, 1162x459px) Image search: [Google]
fj.jpg
171KB, 1162x459px
WHALE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HATLQEqLTf0
>>
File: 1481046542001.jpg (95KB, 680x989px) Image search: [Google]
1481046542001.jpg
95KB, 680x989px
>>89703665
I believe (you) ordered this
>>
>>89703485
stop lying you know you love it
>>
>>89702977
I wanted to fuck the whale.

I still do.
>>
>>89703013
Gross out?

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?
>>
I loved it back then and I still love it now. One of the best surreal semi-horror comedy cartoons out there.
>>
Gumball
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.