[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swamp Thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: wtf.jpg (59KB, 323x446px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
59KB, 323x446px
WTF am I reading
>>
>>89695974
> WTF am I reading
Swamp Thing
>>
File: cthulhu-and-knife.jpg (272KB, 985x524px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu-and-knife.jpg
272KB, 985x524px
>>89695974
Looks like pre-Moore Swamp Thing. Still lots of crazy shit, but on a less cosmic scale, Cthulhu not withstanding. Not bad.
>>
>>89695974
good comics
>>
File: depression - SWAMP THING 013 032.jpg (643KB, 1280x2000px) Image search: [Google]
depression - SWAMP THING 013 032.jpg
643KB, 1280x2000px
>>89701715
They don't make them like they used to, fo sho.
>>
>>89703787
Gosh, i love how different Swampy and Man-Thing have been, yet they can still have strong similarities. If you replaced Swampy's inner narration with a 3rd person omniscient talking about how the swamp creature was being driven by emotions and vage ghosts of memory, it'd be Man-Thing as hell right here.
>>
File: sig.jpg (37KB, 294x454px) Image search: [Google]
sig.jpg
37KB, 294x454px
>>89703787
Ironically enough the first writer of that run is probably the weakest.
You're almost at the first baton-pass, keep going.
>>
>>89695974
a DC comic
>>
>>89695974
Holy shit, I just started reading this yesterday. So here's my beef: Cable keeps on going on and on about how the Alec and Linda are his friends yet there's nothing in the first two issues to infer that they aren't just an assignment to him, hell, he litterally refer to them as commodities. Him considering them his BEST friends now, but seems like a contrive way to keep him in the book.

Another thing is that it's pretty predictable. The moment Alec walk into whatever foreboding situation and the characters start talking you know what gonna happen full stop. It's like
>yeah that guy clearly gonna use the Swamp Things powers for evil, and Alec's gonna want to change back
>yeah the son is clearly the werewolf
>yeah, those are robots
>yeah, they're clearly using Alec to fight whatever hellspawn was summoned in the town.
Though, somehow I still really like it.
>>
>>89703938
I personally dig the irony of Swamp Thing being the Man and Man-Thing being the Swamp.
>>
>>89699582
Chuck Norris why are you threatening people with a knife?
>>
>>89704062
Because he doesn't get work on fitness infomercials anymore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.