[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

movie flash and cyborg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
I know taste is subjective, but aren't these designs too busy and just ugly? I could hardly imagine a worse flash costume.
>>
>>89691348
>taste is subjective
not when it comes to DC it's all shit
>>
>>89691348
i'd say too busy, a little less would go a long way. now i'm not saying less color or not as super heroey, not at all. just less lines and shit.
>>
the aquaman and wonder woman are good, supes ok, batman not my taste but i get why people like it. these two look terrible.
>>
>>89691348
we already know that Flash gets another costume later in the movie thats more simple/streamlined.

Cyborg does look busy, but they also say he has a different "mode" in the movie, so we'll see.
>>
>>89691348
too busy, no
ugly, yes. they don't even resemble what they're supposed to.
>>
>>89691348
Yeah, it is overdesigned.

The Flash costume should be more simple, and I don't UNDESTARND Cyborg design, fucking Michael Bay transformer.
>>
>>89691477
>we already know that Flash gets another costume later in the movie thats more simple/streamlined.
We don't know what the second costume looks like. All that's been said is that he gets another one, no mention of how it actually looks
>>
>>89691477
Looks like Ultron, but with an armor in front of his face and only one eye.

There is a humor that it will have 3 arms.

We saw an unused armor for Knightmare sequence, likely, it will look like that.
>>
Flash isn't TOO bad but they stupidly tried to avoid similarity to the show costume which is really good and could have been perfected with a movie budget.

Cyborg is fucked up. Even if they had to use that terrible Michael Bay design, why did they have to make it 100% CGI? Didn't they learn their lesson from Green Lantern? Even the Iron Man movies make the actors wear some kind of rig to maintain a sense of realism and weight. Also why is Cyborg 99% robot? He's supposed to still have some human parts. Literally every single thing relating to Cyborg in this movie is fucking retarded, except the actor, who is clearly really excited to have the part and is dedicating himself to getting the role perfect.

>>89691477
Source on Flash getting another costume?
>>
>>89691666
That cyborg costume is so much better except for the face, it's much less busy and doesn't look oddly proportioned
>>
>>89691733
http://screenrant.com/justice-league-set-visit-details/?view=all
>>
>>89691348
The ferrari suit is great Fuck you. Cyborg is shit and will always be shit
>>
>>89691477
>Doomsday is going to grow spikes throughout the fight and Luthor is just pretending to be like Jesse Eisenberg you fucking retards!
>>
>>89693108
Doomsday did grow spikes throughout the fight and its literally confirmed by the people making the film that Batman makes Flash a new uniform. Don't get more official than that.
>>
>>89691477
His costume's going to be largely the same, just probably less lines.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.