[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there even a point for toonami to exist anymore...? The only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: MEANEST.png (320KB, 960x553px) Image search: [Google]
MEANEST.png
320KB, 960x553px
Is there even a point for toonami to exist anymore...?
The only reason it got so big back in the early 2000's was because it let kids that couldn't torrent for whatever reason watch anime of their favorite shows. It also was pretty much their only source of anime at all.
Now its 2017 and kids have multiple sources online to watch their favorite anime dubbed or subbed without any delay.
>>
>>89690492
Premier dubs of Parasyte, Dragonball Super, kai and others.

World Premier of shows like Space Dandy

Not to mention the brand new original series Samurai jack.
>>
Because not every child is a NEET criminso destroying the industry with piracy through skills attained as a byproduct of neglectful parenting, you fucking scum.
>>
>>89690568
Nothing original except Samurai Jack is being aired on toonami 2017 current line up.
Its all anime from like 5 years ago.
And no one cares about dubs...they all suck any way.
>>
>>89690608
Kids watching anime on crunchyroll and moetube aren't pirating any thing. Its the world we live in, get over it.
>>
>>89690632
>all dubs are bad meme says the guy who doesn't understand Japanese

Wew lad
>>
>>89690750
>all dubs are bad
Save for like 5 series, he's right.
>>
>>89690750
I understand basic Japanese, but obviously not enough to watch without subs.
Anyway, what difference does that make?
All english dubs such because the voice actors that aren't Steve Blum or Kari Walgren don't know how to act.
>>
File: that's just your opinion man.jpg (33KB, 302x300px) Image search: [Google]
that's just your opinion man.jpg
33KB, 302x300px
>>89690632
>And no one cares about dubs...they all suck any way.
>>
>>89690492
Toonami isn't for kids anymore. It grew up with its audience, which is why it's now on adult swim.
>>
>>89690492
you're missing the point slightly, toonami was to show us GOOD anime.. which is hard to do.. even harder now, there aren't many. the problem is good anime are too expensive to license.
>>
>>89690492
>17 years ago I had slow dial up on my family computer
>could barely even navigate basic websites
>torrenting anime was fucking unthinkable
>crunchyroll, youtube, or watchacartoon didnt exist so you either had to rent videos from blockbuster or get them from anime clubs
>fast forward to present
>have a 5 GB library of all kinds of anime on my hard drive, most of which I haven't even watched yet
>tons of places to easily get new shows available at my fingertips
My, how technology has changed...
>>
>>89691108
well that point certainly isnt the case now.
Its airing good anime, but its all shows everyone and their dog has seen already. HunterXHunter, Gundam Unicorn, GITS, this shit almost a decade old.
>>
>>89691108
>toonami was to show us GOOD anime
Yeah but i half of current toonami are shitty shonens, like shitpudding or one piece
>>
>>89691139
>have a 5 GB library of all kinds of anime on my hard drive
I have series that take up more than that just by themselves. 5 GB is nothing.
>>
>>89691778
im slowly building my collection.
Just been too lazy
>>
>>89690632
>Its all anime from like 5 years ago.
>Dragonball Super

Um, might want to check your dates there.
>>
>>89691025
Even the original kimba dub that actually had people used to voice acting who actually tried to sync mouth movements? Not even the Japanese dub synched mouth movements.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.