[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: the two.jpg (36KB, 297x339px) Image search: [Google]
the two.jpg
36KB, 297x339px
Who would win?
>>
Stewie

Roger can't be assed to do anything directly.
>>
>>89681620
Nobody will win.
They are both comic reliefs, their advances never matter in the main plot.
>>
Stewie is a super genius and with the exception of killing Louis he always get's his way in his own show.

Which is why Roger would win.
Roger's role as a comedic relief is treated more apparent and his antics, failures and success are more determined on what's more amusing to write. If him losing is funnier he'll be more likely to lose and vice verse.

But because Stewie has the greater advantage and the one most expected to win, it'd end up funnier writing-wise to subvert expectations and make Roger inexplicably win for doing something incredibly stupid.
>>
I'd say Roger, but it would be close.
>>
You now have to write a whole season's worth of episodes where Stewie and Roger have to share an apartment. How does it go?
>>
>>89681639
>Roger can't be assed to do anything directly.
Did you stop watching American Dad after season 1 or something?

He lives hundreds of individual lives nearly simultaneously.
>>
>>89681620
Roger always gets his way.
>>
>>89681620
Stewie may be the "evil" one, but Roger is way more depraved and willing to do whatever he needs to, no matter how insignificant the thing he wants is. His fickleness is his downfall though. By the episode's end he'll probably ask:
>Why did I want to kill this baby again? I mean, I've wanted to kill plenty of babies, but why this one?
>>
>>89681620
Ricky Spanish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAnQS1PvL5A
>>
I think Stewie can take more dicks.
>>
>>89682694
SO many gay jokes
>>
>>89682694
>Stewie is gay
>Roger is somehow completely straight
>>
>>89682030
I see Stewie winning, turning around to an obvious Roger persona that he doesn't see through, and the episode ending.
>>
Old Stewie would win against any incarnation of Roger, except for The 200. Current Stewie and Roger would end in a stalemate as they just slapfight for a bit and then just make gay jokes/ make out
>>
>>89686134
This is fuckin' good.
>>
>>89686202
>Old Stewie would win
No. Roger is borderline toon force
>>
>>89681620
Stewie in FG
Rodger in AD

Simple
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.