[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why did nobody give a fuck that there were two human-like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Honest_John-3.png (1MB, 1440x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Honest_John-3.png
1MB, 1440x1072px
So why did nobody give a fuck that there were two human-like animals walking around?
>>
>>89679665
I wanted to give them a fuck :3
>>
>>89679792
I bet Honest John would let you fuck his ass for money.
>>
>>89679665
They didn't want to appear to be speciesist.
>>
>>89679665
Pinocchio is an old-ass story. Fables and fairytales don't need worldbuilding, because they're usually designed to teach morals rather than serve as escapism.

The Three Little Pigs isn't speculative fiction about sapient animals, it's just a way of warning people not to be lazy.
>>
>>89680209
All fiction is an escapism?
>>
>>89680254
yes
>>
>>89679665
That was just a guy from the local furry con who didn't want to take off his fursuit.
>>
Stop reading too much into it. The main character is a wooden toy that walks and talk. I'm surprised that Gepetto didn't burn the thing on first sight while screaming Christian scripture.
>>
>>89680909
Yeah. Nobody outside of his father figure and Jeminy, who were there at his creation, and the Russian puppeteer seemed to even notice Pinocchio was a living construct.

Admittedly, the Coachman was probably more concerned with capturing all those poor bastards at Pleasure Island, but he sure did miss out on realizing how accomplished his evil plans really were. Whatever the fuck magic he was pumping into the place was pretty potent if it fucking overrode the Blue Fairy's own magic to at least partially turn Pinocchio into a donkey.
>>
Because, it's centred on a talking wooded puppet...
>>
File: snapshot20090320212810.jpg (37KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20090320212810.jpg
37KB, 720x576px
>>89679665
How do we know he didn't start a human? The donkeys going on all-fours was kinda the last step, after all, well, before the loss of voice that may or may not happen depending on how good you are.
>>
File: giphy.gif (486KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
486KB, 500x289px
>>89685376
So why was he was allowed to stay like that?
>>89679880
chances are after/during fucking him your penis would shrink off because <moral lessons>
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n5k6xtBkXL1qej8a8.png (226KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n5k6xtBkXL1qej8a8.png
226KB, 500x369px
>>89685503
Maybe wherever he was cursed he got out before he got the worst of it. Pinoke didn't lose his ears and tail until he got magic'ed at the end, and I always interpreted that as being like a fresh start on life.
>>
>>89682353
Speaking of, why was the Coachman the only human in the movie with four fingers and not five? Was he even a human?
>>
File: Pinocchio 12.jpg (48KB, 665x498px) Image search: [Google]
Pinocchio 12.jpg
48KB, 665x498px
>>89685971
I've heard it said somewhere he's a karmic opposite to the Blue Fairy, punishing bad kids instead of rewarding good ones. Or maybe he just has four fingers as a way of dehumanizing him to make him seem more pure evil; the book did describe him with nasty words.
>>
>>89686090
>DO IT FAGGOT
>>
I watched Pinocchio recently, I had forgotten that the story made pretty much no sense.

>Hey Pinocchio, your father went looking for you but was eaten by a whale
>>
>>89686301
Blue Fairy is kind of like a bad DM, making arbitrary tasks up as she goes.
>>
>>89686301
The original story was fucking metal. It ends with Pinocchio getting caught and lynched by the fox and cat.
>>
>>89686609
Sounds like a campaign /tg/ should try running
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.