[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: squadron supreme.jpg (2MB, 1800x2767px) Image search: [Google]
squadron supreme.jpg
2MB, 1800x2767px
What went wrong?
>>
>>89677133
They tried to intimidate capes with an MP7.
It might go through cevlar like butter, but that isn't quite what you need with these guys.
>>
>>89677133
>That smug Namor

Anyway, aside from JMS original run, no stories featuring these characters ever caught on or were that good to begin with, so they had no real following from the start.

Also, they tried to sell this series as "the book where heroes aren't afraid to get their hands dirty", forgetting that every single Marvel character got his/her hands dirty on numerous occasions, so there's really no novelty in it.
>>
>>89677411
I forgot, they tried to establihs them as "the heroes who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty" by destroying Atlantis... you know, that place that like Wakanda or Latveria get's totally blown apart 5 times a year, so who gives a shit anyway.
>>
>>89677432
And it got rebuilt at the end of this series so destroying it in the first place was pointless
>>
>>89677133

Why are they arresting Tracer? Is it because she's a lesbian?
>>
>>89677466
Yes, she's going away for a very long time
>>
>>89677480

What a bunch of cunts.
>>
>>89677480
But locking her up with a bunch of other women will only make it worse!
They're filming it, aren't they?
>>
>>89677497

Did you think this was funny when you hit the submit button?
>>
>>89677133
They completely dropped the Zardas' storyline and gave no explanation.

The rest was alright.
>>
File: DP7_Vol_1_26.jpg (437KB, 973x1507px) Image search: [Google]
DP7_Vol_1_26.jpg
437KB, 973x1507px
>>89677133
Events.

>>89677218
Nah man, Blue is from DP7
>>
>>89678470
*Blur
>>
did some dumb shit to lure in readers, spent the rest of the series trying to undo the things they did
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.