[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

I like it,
>>
Me too.

Not adding "Avengers" to the title seems like a dangerous gamble, though.
>>
>>89676718
I mean, it's also not really an Avengers film. The Guardians aren't Avengers, etc. It's a gamble though, but Marvel LOVE to gamble.
>>
>>89676718
You seriously think people won't KNOW?
>>
File: brie_larson.jpg (192KB, 846x1340px) Image search: [Google]
brie_larson.jpg
192KB, 846x1340px
When should we start getting set pics?
>>
>>89676692
>>89676718
It's your job liking it after all.
>>
>The letter "A" in a circle
>red on black
Marvel confirmed for antifa anarcho-communists.
>>
I don't think that's official though, the font on the beanies is different.
>>
>>89676692
That can't be real.
>>
>>89676780
You under esstimate the stupidity of people
I was talking to someone who didn't know Logan was a wolverine movie
>>
>>89677089
This.
The fact it just has the Avengers A logo would be confusing to casuals.
>>
WHat is with the Phase 3 films getting sillier and sillier logos?
>>
>>89677111
The realized they can get away with having FUN.
>>
>>89677111
The Ragnarok one is still my favorite.
>>
>>89676824
Red on black has always been their best logo.
>>
>>89677089
This. People are pretty thick. The people behind me in Civil War thought Crossbones was Loki.
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (56KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
56KB, 720x960px
>>89677129
You have shit taste.
>>
>>89677139
>thought Crossbones was Loki
How?

Though it's really true that normies usually have no idea about most of this stuff. My friends didn't know Spider-Man was going to be in Civil War and most of them thought Deadpool was an MCU movie. They were disappointed when I told them that no, Deadpool is not going to be in the next Avengers movie.
>>
>>89677152
>cutting scars
>shitty tits

Not nearly as bad as the fact that she's made up like Harley.
>>
>>89677240
It went like this.
"Who's that?"
"It's Loki"
"That ain't Loki, where's his staff?!"
"It's Loki"
"That ain't Loki"
>>
>>89676718
Marvel Studios has been doing nothing but gambling

>>89676815
>trying so hard to turn this into a meme
>>
>>89677139
>>89677440

I remember you. Don't think you're getting away this time, sucka
>>
>>89677139
I had a friend who didn't realize Bruce Banner was the Hulk in the first Avengers movie until he actually hulked out.

Then again she was pretty much hatewatching it since she wanted to see something else and spend a good part of the movie on her phone.
>>
>>89677728
Why'd you take her to watch it then? That sounds like a really petty thing to do, but still
>>
>>89676692
Reminds me of this
>>
Shill-Speak is so fucking easily recognizable now, god this website has gone from shit to shittier.

>>89677985
>reminds me of this

wtf is wrong with you. Gotta make sure you bring up the next shit crossover marvel event plz buy champions :)
>>
>>89678046
I hate Champions and literally nobody is looking forward to SE.
>>
>>89676732
>I mean, it's also not really an Avengers film.
Then why did they call Civil War a Captain America film when it was clearly an Avengers/RDJ film?
>>
>>89678169
Except it didn't because it focused more on Cap, Bucky and Iron Man than everyone else.
>>
>>89677937
We always go as a group and hold a group vote to decide the movie. She didn't want to watch it but also didn't want to leave or watch something else on her own.
>>
That rounded font is shit. It can't be official.
>>
>>89676815
stay mad none of your "movies" will ever get above 30% DCuck

>>89676692
looks great
>>
Seems basic.
>>
Looks like shit. The other one is better.
>>
>>89676692
I'm somehow surprised at the lack of infinity symbol in the logo
>>
>>89680490
Kys shill cuck
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.