[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were they gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Were they gay?
>>
>>89675097
For each other? Sure.
>>
If Scar were gay, he would have kept Simba for his new bedwarmer.
The Englishman was just a fop.
>>
>>89675125
There were lionesses around and Scar never made a move, so...
>>
Yeah the pink suit guy was gay but Scar loves Fluttershy in my fanfiction he fights Discord
>>
>>89675167
There was a cut scene where he was going to make a move on Nala.

Apparently a version of said scene made it into the Broadway show.
>>
Yes, flamboyancy is a villainous tripe in Disney movies

We need to stop the sissification of boys
>>
Gay-coded villains
>>
>>89675167
He had a son show up in the second movie.
>>
>>89675097
Nah, they were both dandy-style characters. Intelligent, flamboyant and narcissistic but not necessarily gay
>>
>>89675097
>scar
>gay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl8gDjaHWWA
>>
>>89675288

Yeah, it even has a song.
>>
>>89675355
Try explaining that to dudebro types.
>>
>>89675440
>BE PREPARED!
>>
>>89675355
See also Jafar
>>
Scar fucked the king to death.

Das pretty gay.
>>
>>89675353
Kovu wasn't Scar's son, that was explicitely stated several times.

He was GOING to be Scar's son, but Disney balked at the idea of cousins in love.
>>
Scar is basically Claudius from Hamlet and half the reason Claudius killed his brother is cause he wanted his wife.
>>
>>89675678
Jafar was no gay.
>>
>>89675761
He wasn't talking about Kovu. He has an actual son and daughter in LK2.
>>
>>89675097
Englishmen used to dress like that just to show off how damn wealthy they were. Gays kept it quiet back then, or under euphimisms
>>
>>89677680
literally who? it's never stated.
>>
>>89677771
>not heading down to the molly house for a quick bugger with the he-shes.
>>
They're just haughty and vain which is similar to effeminate which is seen as gay.
>>
>>89677819
Nuka and Vitani, though apparently it doesn't seem to be explicitly stated. Oddly Zira's not officially known as Scar's wife but I thought that was rather explicitly implied.
>>
>>89677847
But it doesn't make YOU gay ,though.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.