[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many cartoon lesbians is too many cartoon lesbians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Andrea Scharf.png (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Andrea Scharf.png
1MB, 3000x3000px
How many cartoon lesbians is too many cartoon lesbians?
>>
>>89672480
They should at least be bisexual so the male hero still has a chance to get his dick wet. What is the point of lesbians?
>>
>>89672602
>What is the point of lesbians?
What kind of question is that?
>>
Depends, are they lesbians for the point of character identity and development or lesbians for the sake of titillation?

The answer to the first option is unlimited, the answer to the second option is four or five
>>
>>89673290
Probably mostly for character and story purposes.
>>
I've yet to see a cartoon with more than 2. So I'd say we haven't hit the limit yet.
>>
>>89673290
This is a good answer. Also, depends how big the cast list is, which just brings up the question of whether they're main or supporting cast members...
>>
>>89672480
I'm really starting to hate lesbians in cartoons lately. It's like the creators are saying, "we want to seem progressive, but two guys doing it is gross."
>>
>>89674947
>"we want to seem progressive, but two guys doing it is gross."

I absolutely despise this.
>>
File: 1450273423123.jpg (20KB, 384x404px) Image search: [Google]
1450273423123.jpg
20KB, 384x404px
>>89674947
>implying it isn't
>>
>>89675020
I'm not saying it isn't but creators shouldn't gt brownie points for being progressive unless its a gay male relationship.
>>
>lezpires

Yay!
>>
Lesbians are Gay Lite
Far easier and safer to play around with than gay boys.
>>
File: tlh_dads.jpg (119KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
tlh_dads.jpg
119KB, 1000x562px
>>89672480
If their amount is not equal to the one of cartoon gays that means they are meant to be fap material and that is too much. Not saying that there should be less of them but more of gays.
>>
>>89675459
I disagree, remove lesbian, replace with gay. Not entirely replaced of course, but just so it's more proportionate
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.